>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byZG7m7zbpk
smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-veteran-ice-agent-disillusioned-with-the-trump-era-speaks-out
thefader.com/2017/07/24/veteran-us-immigration-agent-new-yorker
newyorker
archive.is/3OrbL
archive.is/RqYQ4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/889561243048185859
archive.is/hVIoM
archive.is/nBiti
archive.is/YiKBN
archive.is/mTpEv
archive.is/myVs0
archive.is/D7Vn4
archive.is/HG7h8
archive.is/dhGHi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, clinton strategy was pretty good and would have worked on anybody but a genius bussinessman with an exceptionnal program and unseen level of supports. If a lazy slob like hilldog can campaign once a week, spend her money like crazy on retarded shit, have no real message except muh alt right and still reach obongo level of votes and get only a few thousands votes behind trump in key midwestern states, it means that any decent Democrats would have won against pretty much any other republican.

HAPPENING SOON!

President Trump Gives a Statement on Healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=byZG7m7zbpk

Every second Trump lets this "INVESTIGATION" (oppo-research) go on is on his hands and him allowing justice being made mockery of.

So what happens on the 27th guys?

Take the yellow pill.

Okay? Did Soros himself come up with that or does he pay them to make themselves?

Fuck off you fags, pizzagate is such obvious bullshit it's sad to even see it being legitimately discussed on Sup Forums.

AWOO~

Is there a finite amount of reasoning that would be required to get a liberal to understand that the Somali cop that blasted that Australian lady shouldn't have been hired? These people are fucking parasites and think he deserves the job because hes not white

Fuck off you fags, pizzagate is such obvious bullshit it's sad to even see it being legitimately discussed on Sup Forums.

Jack shit

almonds activated

If that's yellow than i'm Obama

>it's totally strange that people mention pizza around a pizza restaurant, they must be using our sekrit code of cp

trumps presidential boat is sinking like a rock and all /ptg/ can say is brase the dog impoor muh pedoesta

Hillary's strategy was to play defense, been seen as little as possible and let the media attack Trump and increase his negatives
I think there was some poll that showed her losing support with every appearance she made
so it's ridiculous now that some leftists blame the media for helping Trump, when in reality the media was central to Hillary's campaign

Her strategy itself was pretty shit actually. Ad buys in Arizona? Refusing to do campaign stops in Michigan and Wisconsin even when Bill said she should? She just had a LOT of money and the most powerful political machine ever created. She tried to brute force it basically.

smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/

make sure to fill this in and fuck it up lads
the """""""""""conservative""""""""" party wants to bring in more anti freedom pro degenerate policies again

see and pic related

>says increasingly nervous kiddie-diddler for eightieth time in 6 months.

mixed :)

"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it"

FRESH Stormfront

Stormfront Radio
@
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

drumph btfofgn

What a dumbass.

the strategy was similar to the one gwb used. let the opposition bury itself. hillary had no redeeming merits. it was quite comical how the msm tried to forge a personality for her when it was clear she didn't have one

>siddeshwarao suravarapu mentioned you in an update

this is as bad as when someone flips an image left/right and our "investigators" deem it legit like the supposed image of spicer in a gundam cosplay

Hello, Agent [REDACTED]

Here is a sneak preview and a good summary of an article from the New Yorker [1] about a disillusioned ICE agent from the Clinton era complaining about how ICE got too hard since Trump.
Isn't it amazing that we get our best expectations confirmed by our adversaries?
Pic related for the summary from some rag called "The Fader", here is it it.

> VETERAN U.S. IMMIGRATION AGENT: “WE SEEM TO BE TARGETING THE MOST VULNERABLE PEOPLE, NOT THE WORST”
> An ICE Agent is speaking out against Trump’s deportation policies.

> Under President Donald Trump, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has become an agency even more openly hostile to undocumented immigrants, according to an anonymous ICE agent speaking with The New Yorker.
> The unnamed agent, who claims to have worked with ICE since the Clinton administration, describes a troubling culture shift encouraging agents to apprehend as many individuals as possible. “We seem to be targeting the most vulnerable people, not the worst,” he said, claiming that the department has been overrun with an anything-goes mentality: “We’re going to get sued... You have guys who are doing whatever they want in the field, going after whoever they want.” Such policy would contradict President Trump's campaign promise to only deport "bad hombres."
> The agent pointed to ICE's recently announced policies of targeting eighteen year old undocumented high schoolers who entered the country as children, as well as parents who pay to have children smuggled into the country. "We’re not doing what we tell people we do," he said.
> The lack of restraint is apparently encouraged by ICE leadership. According to a screenshot of a meeting transcript, a senior member said that is "'the most exciting time to be part of ICE' in the agency's history."

[1] newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-veteran-ice-agent-disillusioned-with-the-trump-era-speaks-out
[2] thefader.com/2017/07/24/veteran-us-immigration-agent-new-yorker

Reminder that Potugal-user. and U.N.-user. are both shills, for Fox News, for Portugal and for the United Nations.

Shill out!
Foreigners out!

This thread is for white Americans, henceforth.

Archived it for you

>newyorker com/news/news-desk/a-veteran-ice-agent-disillusioned-with-the-trump-era-speaks-out
archive.is/3OrbL

see? even they know.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Thanks for posting my screencap. We either need a second wall or the Day of Rake.

This has to be either funposting, shills, or both.

>the most exciting time to be part of ICE' in the agency's history.

I'm just posting for fun

Hmmm

I love how it archives the New Yorker but not thefader. Such an obscure nothing outlet and i'm sure we'll see this story on all the mainstream sites soon.

>Reminder that Potugal-user. (...) shills, (...) for Portugal
kek

>he says as he shills for stormfront

Post links all u want but dont trash others for posting relevant content while you just throw any random shit out there.

Yeah doesn't ICE know that the law specifically grades your deportation worthiness based on how """vulnerable"'" you are.

>We seem to be targeting the most vulnerable people, not the worst
False. You're targeting both.

Sessions has an all-out war on MS13. I even archived it for you so that big-cocked Norwegian doesn't have to show up.

archive.is/RqYQ4

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/889561243048185859
What did Iran mean by that?

If two surely unrelated individuals paste the exact same statement, it absolutely has to be true!

State

Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
archive.is/hVIoM

It's a bloodbath at the State Department
archive.is/nBiti

Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs
archive.is/YiKBN

Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
archive.is/mTpEv

Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
archive.is/myVs0

Rex Tillerson blasts China for hiring slaves from North Korean government
archive.is/D7Vn4

Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia
archive.is/HG7h8

Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'
archive.is/dhGHi

I don't see an article about it on the dailymail. Weird.

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Are the mods allowing actual advertising in threads now?

Most recent poll. Looks good but Turnout will matter.

Were all male Hillary supporters giant faggots?

What statement is Trump about to make?

Which one of you was it?

pizzagate is bullshit and pizzaniggers are retarded fuck heads. the entire thing is controlled opposition. i wouldn't doubt that pizzaniggers are false flagging right now to make subhumans actually think there's a shilling operation against it in order to validate their insane ramblings

>The lack of restraint is apparently encouraged by ICE leadership. According to a screenshot of a meeting transcript, a senior member said that is "'the most exciting time to be part of ICE' in the agency's history."

cum

me

p good for virginia
if we lose new jersey and pick up virginia, that's probably the best case scenario at this point

fuck fags being it it discussed s
pizzagate off obvious such is to even
Sup Forums legitimately see you bullshit on sad

Keep crying, silly anti-white. :^)

Advertising, and I even saw a youtube tier spam comment posted all over Sup Forums

Good man that

Many such cases.

>We’re going to get sued
oy gevalt, nodda money!

lil'wafte

I love how people who discredit it are the same ones writing up articles with headlines of Sessions toppling pedo rings.
>Oh these pedo rings exist but none here goy!
Too obvious.

Here is the full New Yorker article so you guys don't have to go there. I'm itching to know the deportation numbers for the first year of Trump

Virginia is beginning to enter that brief window of opportunity where there is enough diversity to mostly unify the rural areas, but not enough to completely outvote everyone, so these coming elections will be critical for Virginia's future.

This

lmao

>someone posted my shitty OC

>if you actually call out white genocide, then you're actually anti-white
Silly person detected.

Why is it that Asia is for the Asians, Africa is for the Africans, but white countries are for everybody?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Literal hormone imbalances.

HAS ANYTHING NOTEWORTHY HAPPENED TODAY?

What the unholy ungodly fuck is this?

Something something pizzagate kills the famed quality content of Sup Forums
Give me your (you)s now

What type of plane is this?

Here's an anecdote about Hillary Clinton, in her hotel room on Election Night:

After the results were already coming in and it became clear to everyone that Hillary was about to lose, a hotel employee comes pushing a cart with sundaes in it that were ordered earlier by a staffer. They thought the race was already going to be called for her at that point in the night. Also nobody in the room knew that the sundaes were ordered, so they were all confused as fuck. Remember that Hillary was crying by this point.

because you wrecked all those places with colonialism, dipshit

okay

But who will fund the gibs

>ivanka
HNNNG

Not really. Kushner released some documents about what dealing he had with anyone related to Russia during the campaign and made a media statement. Nothing new came from it tho.

>Ice agent(???): "But if they were my kids traveling in a foreign country, I wouldn't be okay with it.

lol?

>Took them 2 years
>She said they had to pass the bill to find out what was in it

Mentally deranged

Just cough drops goy

>What type of plane is this?

One-off experimental