Pol give me one good reason why I shouldn't just off myself, I mean, what difference does it make?

Pol give me one good reason why I shouldn't just off myself, I mean, what difference does it make?

It doesn't. Kill yourself, you worthless faggot.

For one, you are your own judge after death and killing self is not constructive.

What you should do in my opinion is to start to meditate. Go; quiet your mind, feel the body and silence your thoughts by being in the moment; in your breath.
When you get in that phase, asociations will pour in your head and with some practice, you will connect to your "super self". Just kill the comparative and primitive EGO.

Also; try shrooms or marry jane; No alcoholo nor syntetic or processed drugs (exception other natural stuff).
I haven't been drinking for 2 years now and am happy the last 2 years (also no joint pain)

/thread

I do smoke weed, but it only helps for the hour the THC lingers.

if you really don't care if you live or die then go all out fighting the bad guys who run the world, if you piss them off enough they'll kill you and you can die honourably

That's she-fag to you shill

It doesn't. Off yourself already.

give me one good reason why I should or are you just a worthless faggot?

good point, it makes no difference! wahh

Than meditate on weed man; get an indica and go smoke in nature. It's alive there and you can connect with yourself much easyer.
Meditation is the key men. You start to understand yourself much more and since we are alike you start to understand others. Had numerous telepathy and remote viewing; also claviorance cause of that. Its all in that silent trance where you can hear your tru self and let go to your own imagination which is guiding you... Also no alcohol as i said but also no TV movies/series... This puts you in a trance and is programing you to lean on faked emotions per se... it's disociaing you and making you see the world through a strange lense. Trust me, life becomes super fun and alive once you feel this state... Whatever you think you will attract more easyly etc... it becomes a life with GOD ON cheat code. (Also be sincere as only sincere mind will bring you sincere responses.)

If you're brave enough to kill yourself, why make the world a better place first? What have you got to lose?

Because you'll die anyway, live to experience and just see what happens, no matter what you'll still be dead in the end.

Question, why did you give an honest answer and not the typical Pol "off yourself already fag"?

Move to my country. We have great mental health care.

i know you dont believe but the first one is you are going to burn in hell
the other one is no more tasty food, no more good summer days no more beaches etc, life is not that bad, maybe not if you are a homeless

You were born into one of the richest countries ever to exist and have the lifestyle of a millionaire of a by-gone era and here you sit wanting to kill yourself. Why? Why do you squander the opportunities given to you by your ancestors? If you truly believe there is no point, then it logically holds that there is no point in asking if there is a point. Continue ad infinitum. The only way to break from that logical irrationality is to conclude there is a point.

No offense but you guys don't need any more migrants

What the picture?
Stop it. i did too. it doesnt help. it only abstracts you from the real problems you are having. You are probably high rn so save this coment. or not. wtv.
No 1 here cares if you are a womin or an apache atack helicopter.
My take on suicide is this: In the grand sceme of things it doesnt matter. The world wont stop spinning because of you. Last month I saw a clip of a kid getting beheded by ISIS. That shit took me to last week where I climbed 2 meters of an eletric pole just to get down right away because climbing further just wasnt worth the hassle. That was my reasoning at the time.
>inb4 pussy
TL;DR: Either you get busy dying or get busy living, in between is limbo and regret.

is that a toilet water pressure cutoff valve?

>The world wont stop spinning because of you
yeah the problem you will stop existing, dont worry about the world worry about yourself

It wont make any difference, no one will miss you or care
Just do it
Make it messy

Cause i think with my own head and thus do not follow trends

No offense but you guys don't need any more migrants

1- pic is just a random pic from my phone, I made an aquaponic system and that's just the bell syphon.
2- I was just dicking with the troll ( don't really think there's such a thing as a she-fag)
3- I guess you're right.

Just make sure you go out with nothing less than a shotgun blast to the head. Hell is the everlasting dream that accompanies death with the brain still intact.

Do you really wanna miss out on jesus' return OP? It's gonna be, wait for it, good.

It's a bell syphon I made for an aquaponic system. Pic related, that's my whole set-up. Tired of the globalists' shit food.

hah

Fair enough

"The purpose of life is life"

- Goethe

Unless you are Jew. Use gas if you are a Jew.

You will most likely either live to see the fall of the Jewish Globalist overlords, or receive vindication in the knowledge that you were right about the Jewish Globalist overlords before they destroy the earth.

Existence is the problem you stupid fuck. If you only worry about yourself you be selfish towards other people. If you mind their problems too much you wont have time for yourself. If you dont worry about the future you'll be happy but probably wont be for long since the people who worry about the future will be ahead of you.
Furthermore tomorrow it could be all for nothing since a guy drinving a truck distracted fucking wrecked yours and you got your legs all fucked up so the dreams you had just went to shit. So yea. do wtv.

you cant, theres no escape .
you are eternal.

The only reasons I don't kill myself are I'm a coward and I fear what happens after you do it or if you fail.

because homicide is more memorable than suicide
Kill those who have wronged you before contemplating killing yourself

Are you sure you'll just disappear faggit? Try again, your conscience will live on, everything will be dark and cold and you will suffer forever if you aren't on good terms with yourself and the life you've lived.

A friend of mine killed herself not long ago. Hung herself in her kitchen. It's been a couple of months and I still feel fucked about it. At least give your friends the chance to introduce you to drugs so life doesn't suck as much anymore.

>Furthermore tomorrow it could be all for nothing
DONT CALL ME STUPID FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH, BOO HOO EXISTENCE IS A PROBLEM YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

Because you need to walk into a Jewish daycare and kill as many disgusting little kikes before you off yourself.

or drive a fully loaded uhaul through a gay pride parade.

then you can kys

You could come back as a slug or a beetle that eats shit for dinner

Being human is though sometimes but the rest of life is no exception.
Before you existed, what was it like? Thats what it will be like when you are dead, It is the exact same thing. You will again wake up as something, anything that is an experience. Could be human again but this time you could be born deformed or something.
Make the most out of what you are because there is no escaping life even if you kill yourself, because there is no you to begin with, thats just an idea, "you" are just an idea.

When you are starving you only have one problem, when full you have countless. Life is much more simple than we make it.

I would miss your witty and relevant contributions to Sup Forums.

God is keeping you alive for a reason.

Find out what it is and roll with it.

>muh i'm woman look guise i'm a female look at me everyone xD
do it faggot

Just move to a different city without telling anyone. It will be like killing yourself, but you see what its like in different circumstances. Then you will realize how great home was and move back.

Or you can not be a faggot and just go do shit you lazy, scared nigger.

just do it if you really want to. life isnt that special

What if God tries to get him to kill himself?

Maybe, I've tried and failed twice, I think I might be immortal.

Don't care, do it, fag!

Before you eliminate yourself from the gene pool, make sure to head to the nearest mosque and take some mudshits with you.

It's your one chance to be good for something.

>getting rilled up about name calling
where do you think you are son?

have you tried with a shotgun tho?

No, I think that'll do it though

>
>Don't care, do it, fag!
>
>But you fucking comment you fucking trap

Believe in what you want.
There is no such thing as moral when you'r dead.
Either you do it or you dont.

that was harsh, you hurt my feelings

You guys have the inmates running the asylum.

Muh bad. Kill yourself dyke.

your feelings are showing, better get that fixed.

Nigga thas deep.

Why are you so angry?

Bitch, I make one joke, that didn't even make sense, hope off my dick you virgin shill

Sequence goes:
1-Take pic of tits
2-Post it to prove claims of pussyhaving
3-???
4-Do a flip, shefag

If you want to kill yourself just do it. It doesn't have to be a tragedy. I would kill myself now if I could do it quick without fucking it up. I've lived a good life. Life is only going to become more painful as I age.

Pic of tits

The fact you want to kill yourself means you have more self awareness than probably 60% of the population. Stay. We will need people like you when things soon turn around.

No one cares about your blog post faggot. Sage.

Stop wasting time contemplating.
Do a flip faggot or do something else.

Blog post?

Gay says what?

Thanks man

This belongs on Sup Forums
not only is it not political at all, but you will probably, believe it or not, get more sympathetic answers there.
don't do it faggot, keep living.
but fuck off to Sup Forums

I only posted it in Pol because it's where I hang out the most. I don't care very much for b fag opinions, you guys are my pals. I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to yell about it.

Go experience something you haven't before. Then do it again. And again. Soon enough you'll find something that's worth sticking around for. Also don't listen to these guys. The only time you should intoxicate yourself with anything is if you are already happy. Don't self medicate.

Thanks, what's on your pic?

Its true

I was diagnosed when i was ten and the doctors were wrong i tell you.
I suspected it is some other thing than autism anyways

Not a good reason. This isn't some community forum for legitimate therapy. No one is serious or cares much when some emo user starts looking for attention.
This is coming from someone who's brother committed suicide a year ago and best friend committed suicide ten years ago.
I don't take too kindly to people who bring up for attention and if they need legitimate help there are better places than here.
Fuck off get help and saged.

These are the threads that will get the shills sent to the gallows for crimes against humanity.
I hope your two cents from the cabal was worth your life, faggot.

Are you white?

Not for attention, you would think someone who's experienced it first hand would be more sympathetic, you think your brother and friend didn't go on random boards to ask shit questions like this?

White Hispanic

Wat?

Make a list of names and safety-pin it to your left breast pocket above your heart.

We'll find them for you.

What?

That poor cat.

What?

why do you want to kill yourself though wouldn't be more interesting to see what happen in the world?

I'm not sure why exactly, I've had a couple of really traumatic events, and a serious lack of parent figures that I think may have caused this "numb" feeling I can't shake, and when I'm not feeling numb, I'm just enfolded in anxiety and rage. Like I said earlier, weed helps sometimes, but as of late, it's almost as if it's stopped working. I've also accidently black-pilling the shit out of myself recently (use to just be red pilled). Maybe I'm just fed up with how ugly the reality of society really is. Idk. I know this makes me sound like a grade a pussy, but IDC.

Cause cool shit might happen. Dont you want to see trump get reelected and lick up all the tears of pissed off liberals?
I wonder if i could exchange my presidential vote for some pussy...

Only you can know

why kill yourself when you can witness these repeaters

Bro, drink 100 oz of water a day and go on walks outside. Get some sunshine. I don't give a shit how you manage to make it happen. Just try.

That would be nice :) alright, maybe in 8 years.

Think about what you'd be missing if you left right now. Quantum computing is the next stage of humanity. Singularity is roughly in 33 years when Moore's law runs its course.

You don't think the globalists shills will bastardise it like everything else? Is there anything left that's real?

Please do not kill your self
If you or a loved one is having suicidal thoughts then call this number
O
One eight zero zero two seven three eight two five five

Hit the gym bro. Self discipline will change a man and you will be more confident than ever before. No one can save you but yourself. You are the pilot of your own life. You call the shots. It's both good and bad, especially when times get rough, but everybody fails time to time it's the ebb and flow. Without failure you would never learn anything. Anything of value anyway.

>Pol give me one good reason why I shouldn't just off myself,
Because you are just too lazy and like attention too much

Thanks man, I do martial arts though, thats kind of like working out.