McStabbing at BlaCkDonalds

REMEMBER THE MEN OF DUNKIRK!

youtube.com/watch?v=nL9TflKIVxI

What is happening to England?

McNiggers

London is lost territory

>What is happening to England?
I'll tell you what's happening to England, it's following the same trail of collapse the rest of Western Europe is. Once Eastern Europe breaks off from the EU, Western Europe will most likely collapse, Merkel's private army idea will flop, and Eastern Europe can ally together and possibly purge Islam. Best case scenario, of course.

Video looks just like America though.

;_;

Bad duh bop ba bah immmmmm stabbing it

Depends on where you live in America. Up north, you barely even see any nogs.

Grats on disarming your people......

London is burning

>REMEMBER THE MEN OF DUNKIRK!
You're saying like they did something great.
All they did was sitting in barrel like fish waiting for muh evil hitler to kill them but he saved their sorry lives just so that they could betray Europe afterwards.
Anglos deserve everything they get.

Where do you live? There are niggers in every city in the north.

This

How about remember the Wehrmacht, those are the real men who fought against the corrupt democracies hijacked by kikes

>Have to drive out of the mountains to visit old pals in some other mountains far away
>Cross the border into New York
>Road work ahead
>The first things I see welcoming me to New York are a bunch of signs proclaiming that "Emperor Coumo is not my governor" and a big sweaty groid holding the flagger's sign.
I hadn't seen one in three months before that.

dont forget we still have the most whites on the planet

Not London.

>You're saying like they did something great.

They survived a great disaster and lived to fight another day.

Show your flag, coward.

>city
and therein lies the rub

yeah but the ratio aint looking too good
:)

This is in Gravesend, just outside of London. Overrun with niggers and mudslimes

Hey get a life, bin that kni.. oh wait a African chap, carry on.

Where the fuck did he get the knife from? aren't they supposed to be binned?

((great)) ((((britain))))
and remember these nigger lovers left the EU because of poles
KEK

GET A LOIF BIN DAT NOIF!

Found the leaf poster.

Dude I swear, my buddy's town in Missouri has it made. 1.5 nogs in the graduating class, and the .5 comes out of the fact one of the nogs was civilized, and a huge weeb that would call out BLM on it's shit.

YOU 6 MILLION MEN THAT DIED AT DUNKIRK.

LOOK WHAT YOUR SACRIFICE HAS GOTTEN YOU.

NIGGERS
NIGGERS

>the UK blacks are better than the American ones

Saido no one ever

>They survived a great disaster because of our mercy and lived to betray Europe another day
fixed that for you my beady enemy

Britain deserves this for going against the Nazis and confederates. The US is having it's consequences and so will Britain and France.

If they did they'd be wrong

Britain supported the Confederates. They were only held back by the threat of war with Russia.

Thanks for fighting for a bright future, Granddad! Hope it was worth it!

Eugenics
soon
please

Used to work in gravesend, can confirm

>OI SENPAI
>OH MY GOD BRUV
>SENPAI
did someone just forget their tick money

No they didn't idiot. The rich and royals did at first but eventually the poor who supported the Yankees and slaves convinced them otherwise. Go read about it.

>eugenics
>not genocide
You chinks surprise me every now and then.

>McStabbing

kek

No my friend. Britain went to war because we wanted to defend Poland - we are white people, and hence we are civilised, and we didn't think that the sovereignty of a nation should be destroyed by force.

We were trying to be upstanding.

So you cannot blame those who decided to fight the Germans.

Instead you should blame all the postwar liberal CUNTS who decided to open up our borders to the rest of the world.

>European non-white population = 14%
>Total number of whites = about 665 million
>US non-white population = 38% (some figures go as high as 46%)
>Total number of whites = about 200 million
Yet deluded shartclaps will still proclaim they are in a better position than Europeans, just lmfao

What's not to like about jolly ol' England? It's got parts, it's got parcels, it's got wild bonobos chimping out with primitive tools in chain restaurants. Like father, like son. We learned it from watching YOU, dad! We learned it from watching YOU!

>"Hurr durr Hitler let them go! I read about it on Sup Forums the other day when I first heard about Dunkirk!"

Oh dear user..Oh dear.

You were only defending all the Jews who were in Poland. Just like the US, we would have never aided you guys unless (((they))) convinced us. We were meant to be Germany's ally not Japan.

Even if you won't belive that it's true you still have to accept that Anglos are the biggest enemy of the white man.

Also the place of death and burial of Pocahontas.

Black people, never fail. I was out on a mediaval festival we celebrate in my small village every year, and the ambient was great. Such happy and respectful people having fun, all to be broken by black teens stealing from the shops and being obnoxiously loud retards.
I would gladly exterminate these people out of my country with my own hands.

You're fucking retarded

Europe white population declines by 1,000,000 a year the white population in the US increase by 200,000-300,000 every year. Non whites have a birth rate of 3.1 in Europe compared to whites in Europe having 1.4 children each. Non whites in the US have a birth rate of 1.9 and whites have a birth rate of 1.9.

>nobody helps

RIP UK
I
P

WHY DID HE STOP RECORDING THE FUCKING NUGGET!

Part of the parcel

Absolutely delusional

Allah McSave the queen

>bruv
>bruv
>senpai
The bastardisation of our language is reason enough to not want these niggers in our country.

Even this is funny considering non whites are the ones contributing the most to this "obesity crisis."

I live in Alaska and even we have niggers. Anchorage is full of them and it's also the biggest shit hole in the state. Niggers are everywhere, I'm skeptical they are only 12% of the population at this point.

>le we have the mösd whites ön earth :D

t.Ameritard

Where were the cops? Where were the bystanders? most of whom were wearing swords no doubt?

8 sec clip... post full version or fuck off

We are still fucked until we genocide every shitskin. Our only hope is an ethnostate for whites that will prosper.

>REMEMBER THE MEN OF DUNKIRK!
Oh I will, as they screamed and cried like little fucking girls who only managed to survive because of Hitler's grace and ignorance to ever think the Anglo scum could ever be honorable.
>What is happening to England?
Justice
Don't take it personally though, it's just good business

He came to get some extra ketchup

How is this not a racist crime? We get reminded perpetually about Stephen Lawrence...

?

Watch your tongue, Mongrel.

The fuck are you talking about? Surely it's the other way around. You were the first to bring niggers into your country.

Mate enough of the conspiracy theories.

>We were meant to be Germany's ally
Britain knew that if Germany became more powerful by taking over much of Europe, then Germany would threaten Britain. And possibly invade. So Britain knew it couldn't let Germany get that powerful.

We've always been very sceptical of Germany over here. E.g. Thatcher not wanting Germany to reunite in the 80s.

Anchorage is 6% black?

I vacationed in Vermont after The Zimmerman incident, so many white cucks, it's embarrassing,

Too much work for the local police, they were busy making sure no cars crossed the main roads since we had a parade with horses. What's worse is that because they are teens, even if the police intervenes, they can't really do shit.

Move to my town, user.

The facts get presented to you and you still won't listen. Do you have any idea what a birth rate gap like that does every generation? 30 percent shift in demographics every 18-25 year. That's not counting the Muzzie enclaves, the birthrates of which we will see soon. Probably looking at 5+ little bastards per couple with all those gibs. Let's just say one million can become ten million pretty quickly if you provide enough bread.

In any conflict, London will fall, don't believe otherwise.

It will get the ISIS treatment, our monuments and historic buildings will be torn down.

The fact is your will soon be minority white and your white population is declining and you have more jews than in Israel and your country men are literally fucking retarded satying shit like you have the most whites on the planet. Hilarious

>Nasally pussy voice with shitty accent in the video
>People wearing hoods in doors
>Muslim
>America
Yeah no, wearing hoodies in businesses isn't something people do here nor are you really going to without getting thrown out(unless it's a chain) or in our cases with McDicks where sheriff offices there for law enforcement discourage it

Well we technically do. Our whites are just spread thin.

It amazes me that we still expect Black people to live by civilised laws. As if they are going to overcome millions of years of being savage and never adapting to anything.

>european
>white
>wogs begin at calais, literally

PART AND PARCEL

Fucking bongs, it was nice knowing you cheeky cunts.

I am more surprised people say Senpai outside the internet.

No you fucking dont. You're fucking retarded. Pls kys

>Hey senpai senpai
>O mah god
>Senpai senpai ... senpai

Hilarious

I live literally 1 hour from Chicago, the nigger epicenter, but I haven't seen a black person in weeks. There's a good amount of Mexicunts but you wouldn't realize unless you went to the dollar store or the laundromat.

>your will soon be minority white
No we won't, but Tha KS for letting me know that you either a shitposter or too stupid to tell Jew propaganda apart from the truth
>white population is declining
Actually it's slowly starting to rebound, and while birth rates for every race are declining we are actually having the slowest decline out of everyone where as spics have the worst.
And on top of it all we are sending millions of spics back driving that oh so precious eurocuck standard of white%

Yea sure thing Shlomo. Enjoy your non white nation

Did you really think everyone would bin their pointy pointy gutty gutty's?

the brilliance and heroism of dunkirk is not in the escape, it is in the tencity of the normal people who sailed across under fire time and time again to rescue the soldiers. It;s not held up as a military victory, but an example of the out and out testicular fortitude of the british people, who sailed fucking fishing boats and private sailing ships into a warzone to rescue their countrymen.

You've got more groups of people running through your veins than I could ever dream of cuck, ffs you even got pasta'd

>fahm fahm
>oy may gawd
>fahm!

It was a term years before it was used on the interwebs

Wow, I can't believe that word filter still exists.

Drugs drove them all up there and then the retard residents taught them how to survive the cold instead of just letting it kill them or drive them away

:(

It's more about settlement patterns than raw demographics. Browns tend to cluster up so Americans have the entire width of a continent to avoid them across. I'd imagine quitting the city in UK/ Western Europe would be difficult.

The US has around 200 million whites idiot. That's more then any INDIVIDUAL European country but less then all of Europe.

>You've got more groups of people running through your veins than I could ever dream of cuck
I can tell from that response that you know precisely jack fucking shit about the genetics of this nation.

>coming back home from work via tram
>the city is EMPTY, about 150-200k (1/3 of the city) people went to the coast for the summer
>see two guys at the tram station
>niggers, one of them in arsenal shirt - THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE NOT TOURISTS
fucking migrants, why are they walking trough my city? why aren't they destroying germany?

We just have to cut California and some lost fat around the border.
Without Cali liberals will never stand a chance and its not like the areas infected with illegals contribute anything anyway.
If we can do that and go back to pre-1946 immigration laws we'll be set.

The white man is Noble, in that he not only makes the rules but abides them despite being the only one adhearing to them

>Retarded murricunt has about 150 million whites and jews while europe has more than 700 million
>we has the mosd whites on the planet :D:D:D

Sure thing Tyrone. Its a fifty fifty chance im speaking to a fucking nigger when I reply to your jew flag

user, it is not that difficult, send the Niggers home