Low iq countries are muslims and niggerisits

>low iq countries are muslims and niggerisits
>high iq countries are atheists

why? explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIZcsw_sWVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard muslims and hindus and niggers are smart and nice people.

Why they have low IQ?

Explain?

bump

bu m p ㅇ

>Asians
>Atheist
You guys have traditional values that are borderline religious but instead of attaching it to religion. You attach it to culture. Your culture is the reason why Asian countries have higher IQs

Black here. Never taken an IQ test but I am pretty sure I score in the 100s. Further proof of that would be my lack of niggerdom and having a degree in mechanical engineering.

Stop looking at it from a racial viewpoint and look at it from a culture and economy view point. If you look in areas of the US that are majority white, they are pretty fucking dumb but thanks to public education that is of some quality they manage to not become like Africans in shit holes.

No self bumping on Sup Forums

>I am Asian
>My IQ is 136 (true, i am mensan)
>I have no religion

hmm...

>lower nutritional values leads to lower iq
>little food leads to more praying for food

Whites and Asians have higher IQ than Blacks.

>me
>IQ 136
>asian

What kind of black?

what do you mean by that sayings? you want to assult religions?

I am merely stating that your culture is very religious in its methods of implementing them. You can claim your atheism but your cultural work ethnic and honor is what makes you guys great. Other societies don't value honor like yours.

Yes because those are niggers. Stop acting like one too.

The one that has libertarian values in Texas.

>low iq countries are all third world with general low standards of living and limited educational systems
>high iq countries are first world with widespread public services, reasonably high standard of living for all citizens, and mandated access to general education and relatively easy access to higher education

#whoa #wow

you broke the code

I guess you are half-black. If you are smart, You are not true 100% Black.

Why are gooks so autistic?

>countries that don't believe in God go extinct
>their citizens are replaced by people who believe in God, no matter how retarded or murderous those people are
God is literally removing the atheists, the world's going to be more religious than ever in 2050. Unfortunately that religion will be Islam.

Irrelevant, averages don't apply to every situation. If someone is above average, stating a an average over and over again isn't going to bring it down.

>The one that has libertarian values in Texas
I meant ancestry famalam.

>you broke the code

what do you mean? please say in easy english i am not good at english because i am a korean student

Niggers from Africa are smart as fuck.. all the ones I know from school.. all of them engineers

are you memeing me?

>yfw I come from a long family of smart blacks dating back to my great grandfather.
>yfw my black father has a Masters and two Bachelors degrees
>yfw I come from a family tree of successful blacks that didn't fall for niggerdom.

Niggerdom is government created you dumb fuck.

I have no idea, family tree on black side starts somewhere in Georgia.
White Mexican side is a weird mix of European and Caribbean.

>White Mexican side is a weird mix of European and Caribbean.

You are not 100% black. I think you are not nigger because you have high iq and not dumb like other low iq blacks

t.English teacher in S.Korea
That's pretty interesting.

>Niggers from Africa are smart as fuck..

proof?

I am Korean. Why do you think I am not Korean???

His proof is that Africans who emigrate to the US are overwhelmingly doctors, engineers, lab researchers, etc. This is not because of the quality of Africans, only because only the top 0.1% can qualify and afford to emigrate to the US. It's not like Europe where you can just float over on a raft, you need an actual visa and to be able to secure housing and employment immediately.

A few thousand extraordinary Africans don't really excuse 1.2 billion retarded ones.

Dowry.

It's tradition in the low iq areas to marry your brothers daughter and keep the money within the family.

> It's not like Europe where you can just float over on a raft, you need an actual visa and to be able to secure housing and employment immediately.

Really??????

Except for East Asians, High IQ countries are not atheist,they're turning atheist since the last century. But it's just a (((pure coincidence)))

? I haven't heard about that

Possibly because you type like how a white person thinks a Koreans accent sounds like.

Many Europeans started to stop being Christians

>Koreans accent sounds like

i am not good at english.

what do you mean by this?

This is what I am hearing in my head reading your stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIZcsw_sWVk

china is turning christian

Europe/America/Japan were massively religious until a couple decades.

That's my accent lol

>67m

Most Chinese people still atheists

there is a steep upward trend. its a matter of time.

Also this.
Fedoracucks have no kids.

China literally meme iq, because they're cherry picking those doing the tests.

Religion really is a cancer, huh?

Based 한국인

>because they're cherry picking those doing the tests.

proof??

are you asian?

IQ depends on education though.

That's only a small part. It's mostly genetic.

Look, chinese are low IQ subhumans. End of discussion.

>IQ depends on education though.
>no proof
>says them with muslim flag

what do you mean by this?

>chinese are low IQ subhumans

No, I think chinese have high IQ. See their empires and cultures.

Who invented your Kanji?

Don't forget India
At least muslims must clean themselves before prayer, so that alone is more cleaning than an Indian does yearly

Jews, whites, East Asians and Eskimos/Inuits are the master race

>tfw Congo Pygmies have an IQ of 50 on average

>Congo Pygmies have an IQ of 50 on average

True? They are """"humans"""""?

and eskimos have high iq? i heard they are murderer snowniggers