What is exactly wrong with gay?

what is exactly wrong with gay?

I don't do harm to others.

You're a fag and you make low quality posts.

You don't procreate and contribute to society that keeps you alive.

neither do people who are sterile.

>what is exactly wrong with gay?
Individually, you're an evolutionary dead end. Collectively not much, as long as you keep your faggotry to yourself. Potentially? as much or worse than hypersexualized hedonist animals who promote filth and decay, a cancer waiting to metastasize.

Nothing at all, your life is your business

>what is exactly wrong with gay? I don't do harm to others.

How much harm can you realistically cause when a two inch springroll is all you got to work with?

Are you gay? Well that's fucked up
Are you homosexual? It's not a big deal if you know how to handle it, that means live your life without being a gay faggot.

Why are you telling us this?
If you wanna tell somebody that, go to the Muslim majority countries.

Individual gays that move in with their "brothers" or "sisters" and live quiet lives away from the limelight are not a problem. The problem is the gay agenda being pushed in schools, universities, and the mainstream media creating a narrative that destroys the value of traditional family units that are integral to the sanctity and continuation of each individual society.

If the family unit falls so too does civilization.

you're erosive to the foundation of a strong society.

/thread

they're a problem in any case because they don't produce children, so they take from society and give nothing back

>tfw being gay nip

Nothing wrong with being gay, but then second you ask for preferential treatment is where I have a hangup. What's next? Gay pride parades? Prancing naked on the streets, kissing and fucking in public. Get that shit outta here. ISIS got it right, throw them gays off rooftops.

Yes, but constitutionally we can't do anything about that. What we CAN do though is actively make homosexuality taboo again like during the 50s and 60s. Eliminating tax cuts and grants for NGOs with an anti-traditional family agenda is a good first step.

you make baby jesus cry each time you suck cock

You ask for special treatment. You demand government enforced alteration of people's opinions of you. And you succeed at that. You and every group like you ought to be exterminated, but that'll never happen. Now, I'll just get going baking your cake, SIR.

Shut up and post boipucci

Somebogy post the screencap of the thread where the guy liked her girlfriends penis
You know the one i mean?

YES you do!

You buy used men's underwear from vending machines?

>"what is exactly wrong with being a nigger? I don't do harm to others."
It's not about an individual; it's about the cumulative effect of the demographic and them having a net negative effect on society. For niggers it's crime; for gays it's manly sexual mis-behavior that results in STD problems for a society as well as being a tool for cultural marxists to attack the very foundations of western society by being anti-family and anti-christiian.

Are you implying gay equals neet?