Spanish victories over the English part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM

Throughout history the English have been responsible for remembering battles like Trafalgar as something glorious. The reality is that they lost most of the battles.

Get a job Paco.

or

>M-muh Armada
It is at the bottom of the Atlantic, with Spanish dignity.

Now be silent Pablo Picasso, NO FISH FOR YOU!

England loses every battle except the last one.

The US existing is proof that Spain got btfo hard. Look at N. America during the 17th century. The Armada was defeated in 1588, English colonization began reasonably soon after and it isn't a coincidence, look at how the Spanish reacted to earlier colonies like the French at Charlesfort

I would take the Spanish Empire over British Empire any day. Spain was fighting all these wars against Dutch and Brit pirates while also fighting off repeated Muslim invasions of Europe.

There was also a british Contraarmada that tried to get into Spain, their defeat was more serious than ours, is just that they dont want to talk about it because they know they would lose their Muh Armada and Muh Trafalgar card

gtfo portunegro

>This kills the anglo and the anglo looses the muh armada card

the eternal anglo lackey, when will you break the leash? remember the pink map
>ETERNAL allies
>top kek moorshit

>Owns a fiscal paradise full of criminals
>Thinks that is good

Honestly I didn't know this history, it's very interesting to learn. To bad the Spanish lost their Empire so pitifully later on. What happened to Spanish sangre and courage?

The fucking STATE of Spain, literally every colony they had has turned into a dystopian shithole.

Inbred kings and the Moorbons entered and destroyed our Empire
We could have kept some parts of South america if it wasnt for them

what about chile and urgay?

ask a spaniard from Castile anything

>The fucking STATE of Spain, literally every colony they had has turned into a dystopian shithole.

>what is Uruguay
>What is Argentina

Pareces Tony Stark

por que?

dadme una invitacion a forocoches

No, que eres del CNI

first , show your flag master

I;m half english and half spanish

idk how to feel about this
i feel like im watching my parent's divorce

vale

forocoches is a spanish forum , panchis and rat kids are ruining this site

sorry but no

Recordatorio diario que las colonias hispanas tienen un PBI promedio superior a las colonias inglesas

joder tio que solamente quiero leer los topicos exclusivos para usuarios, no pienso disturbar al español en su ecosistema natural

We won the ones that actually matter

>We won the ones that actually matter

Play some EU4 OP and live out your fantasies there. Spain is good fun and you'll get some history and geography out of it.

Incredible your inferiority complex achmed. You even have to put pics of a gypsy, and a tanned dude, and say they are the general portuguese? also with some bad stats for us to make you fell better? ridiculous mud

accept your inferiority, dog, I can't stand your unearned arrogance

Who won all the wars? Oh that's right Britannia. Take your salt elsewhere.

polan stronk
I like it

Your low IQ is iterant, mud.

And why are you posting haplogroups when they basically don´t say almost nothing about ancestry, they only give you a line, without cross-cross it, Napolean Bonaparte was E3b also Hitlr. That study claimed that everyone that wasn´t R1b was a moor or a jew, you are illiterate, because EVEN that way the biggest E3b levels were found in Spain (in north west castille)

>overfried cod and spuds

stop fighting between each other you fucking idiots

I have lived in both portugal and spain for a long period of time and I would die for both countries without even thinking twice