Tom Delonge in Podesta leaks

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
tothestars.media/blogs/news/read-jim-semivans-foreword-for-sekret-machines-chasing-shadows-paperback-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

What was his attached book?

Bump

Isn't he obsessed with Ayyys or something?

Here's the forward he was talking about: tothestars.media/blogs/news/read-jim-semivans-foreword-for-sekret-machines-chasing-shadows-paperback-edition

To be honest I think Tom was just emailing Podesta because the Clinton Campaign was promising full disclosure on aliens and Tom was excited about that.

I get the feeling that while Tom was researching aliens he also stumbled onto the pedo rings. Could be why he's recently gotten more cryptic.

bump

So Blink-1488 is happening for real?

Is tomorrow gunna suicide next with 2 bullets to the back of the head.

*Tom

Fucking phone poster

Didn't Tom's ex bandmate and drummer almost get killed in a plane crash together with DJ AM? And then later on DJ AM died of a drug overdose?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc

holy shit, good call.

Wonder when the next angels and airwaves album is gonna drop....

Every fucking time.
>i have a bombshell
>i will release it soon
>trust me guise its huge
>i will release it soon
>it is not what you think
>it is almost time

Fuck off with this shit.

Last page of book

look at Tom's announcement at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End-

Cringed pretty hard.

It's the jews

Yep his is just shilling his new book and a movie he wants to make. remember the angels and airwaves movie trailer.

LOVE wasn't really that bad, just had a extremely confusing ending.

>mfw Tom smoked so much weed he caught schizophrenia.

>dat ID

big if true

I don't know asshole, did he? Why don't you go find a link instead of posting stupid shit questions that could probably be answered with a quick google search?

Haha I read bullprep for a second. Goddamn it might be time to take a break from this site.

A FUCKING BUFTPEPT

>getting butthurt over someone asking a fucking question
You're the real asshole here buddy

Bump

OOOooOOOoOH!!!! U maaaaaaad!

Daily reminder that all UFO/ET phenomena are demons preparing the psychic landscape for the arrival of the antichrist.

Just a mid tier mason running interference as instructed.

This. He is running psyops and distraction against the big news this week while promoting his retarded fatty books.

Neat. They have always known about the ayys.

Jim Semivan, the author to this forward and his wife were 'abducted' in the early 90's during the Clinton administration.

De Longe's disclosure is in part based on the Nazi UFO mythos. It just so happens they include and share the same mythos from the 'Vienna Lodge' of esoteric Nazis of Wilhelm Landig. This includes the Thule and Vril Society Nazi UFO mythos. While the various author involved will discount various portions of it they do borrow the inherent myth at its core. The modern author replace pieces of it with more tolerable scientific materialism and Rosicrucian-Martinist influenced occultism. Landig as far as any research can ascertain was actually involved with an SS security related detachment in the research group of Hans Kammler.

Throw in Delonge's newest addition to this mythos and white washing of Operation Paperclip from Chasing Shadows and you find that Kammler had in his possession an Ancient Alien artifact that was communicating technological advances to the Germans. Likely at least in the storyline of his novel recovered during the initial German foray into Antarctica.