=

There is no future.

>falling in love over direct eye contact
Why do we let women vote again?

BLEACHED

>let them in on my pussy already

Toothpaste

>AJ+
>Literally Muslim propaganda machine, using leftist underhand tactics.

I would like to know how many normies actually knows that AJ+ is owned by Al Jazeera.

Why do people post fakes when the reality is far more depressing, rage inducing and bleak?

No sympathy when they or their offspring get beaten, raped, killed.

What organization is that?

jesus...

this planet needs to be cleansed. Make it happen, I dont care if Im in the epicenter of whatever you do to make it happen..

The human experiment is over, its failure. Just do it.

Let them in.

We have become pussies in this day and age. We have stopped conquering, we have stopped pillaging. We have stopped building societies built on principal and morals. We will not know the real struggle of war, famine, or the basic struggle of life. We do not fight to live, we live to consume.

Let those animals in. Let them take the whores. Let tensions boil over, for when that day comes. There will be blood in the streets, there will be blood in homes, and there will be blood on our hands.

It's all ogre now.

I'm guessing AJ stands for "a Jew"

New refugee rape defense: they made 4 minutes of eye contact, therefore they were in love.

this is why you don't have a girlfriend Sup Forums

BIG BLACK BUCKS are coming over here and taking all YOUR women

what are you KEKS going to DO about it

Non-NSFW version of blacked.com

fine! Your country can have them!

fuck black wimmins

If that is true than where is my gf?

Gross

>tfw you will never impregnate a thicc negress

The statement and the amount of likes is a literally an argument for dictatorship.It's sad really when you can have citizens of a free democratic society that has amassed such a wealth of knowledge and history that's easily accessible through your browser to be so easily persuaded by a "heartbreaking" video and maintain an entirely myopic view of the future.

That is fake you retards.

That's an old-ass fake you buncha bongs

Disgusting. This is how the white race dies...

There you go Sup Forums virgins. All you have to do is convince a girl to look into your eyes for 4 minutes and you could have a qt wife.

It was so fucking simple. I bet you all feel silly.

CIVILIZED

AJ is actually owned by the royal family in Qatar.

Typical danska höra.

Time doesn't exist. The future is already happening.

nigger

Let. Me. In.

NO, STAY THE FUCK OUT

REE

>Johansen
Danish detected.

Why doesn't she go to Africa and go to them instead of having them come to Europe?

As long as they stay at your house, sure, why not. I mean, it will cripple your tourist industry, but what do I care. There's literally an ocean and half a continent between us. No skin off my ass.

She wants the gibs too.

ANGLO'D

This. I make plenty of eye contact daily. I should have a bevy of hoes at this point.

i would pay money to see that bitch fly into niggerstan to experience these subhumans before asking to let them into human countries

Women don't need sex robots. They can just import millions of men from these overpopulated shitholes that have no wars or disease to kill off any men the previously kept populations in check.

>the absolute state of Scandinavia

That's a big hermit crab.

>AJ+
>Al-Jazeera Plus
>literally a Qatari & Saudi backed propaganda fake news outlet

hey many niggers from africa have Saudi Arabia and Qatar let in from """Syria"""?

answer: none.

It's in women's nature to shit test their men, this is another shit test, only a more destructive one since men are too weak to repel

This isn't a test. Maintaining eye contact with a women for four minutes straight makes you a serial killer.

They don't. It popped up after Al Jazeera America went under. Turns out it is more damaging to the west than AJA because I see their videos shared just as must as any other liberal media aggregate out there.

Study suggests it takes 4 minutes of direct contact with whites to get enslaved for 400 years. And it's beautiful.

BOYCOTT WHITE WOMEN!

If white women want to fuck blacks, we should boycott them. Asian and Black women are superior anyway, they are wife material and not fucking degenerate. F*ck white women.

accept the fact that it is over. Over.

watch it be the exact opposite of that orc child

Why it´s always
> White woman
> Black man

Is the majority of rapefugees males or what?

Your little rant wouldn't look out of place in an edgy Shadow the Hedgehog fanfic you fucking sperg. Stay mad, white boi.

scarcity of womb, it's more efficient to target women

>Is the majority of rapefugees males

Yes

Black Men are hot, sexy and muscular, you whitebois just dont measure up, sillies.

>t. Norwegian woman on vacation

Bet I can make a QUANG fall in love 1 minute

Because a Norwegian woman on vacation in Greece totally uses Sup Forums.
You need to get the BBC fantasies out of your head, Ioannes.

The kid is white. She had the baby before she dated the nigger.

I hate (((them))) but let's be honest anons
(((they))) know how to manipulate "intelligent European white people".
I guess Europe deserves what it gets.

Let's not forget, Europe used to be raped by muslims and blacks in the past. And that's why we have so many dark haired, dark-eyed, hairy "Europeans."

With enough bleaching, maybe they'll be white enough in 200 years.

NUKE IT ALL

> Johansen

WHY

how's the immigrant situation in russia like?

A luxurious lifestyle and society causes degeneracy as traditions, culture, faith and care for the future goes right down the bin.

Man, that guy ain't bad looking and don't look short of a few quid. Makes you wonder how shit of a personality he must have to be forced to settle with a black girl. Some people just get dealt shit hands, I guess. :(

Manlets, when will they le-

was there in spring. its hopeless, even former supermajority white areas get migrants - Uzbeks, Viets, etc. Also Nigerian, Angolan touts. White flight to suburbs is very real as well. Not as baf as Germany overall, but they're catching up quick.

A democracy is only as strong as its education system - we should've never given up on eugenics and raciology as a viable and credible form of science.

>Women genuinely believe that if they carry on as they are they won't lose every right they've cried for over the last century and won't be put back in the second class citizens basket

Do you know why it's obvious? Because women only have any kind of freedom because men allow it. The reason the same female "revolutionaries" are mentioned time and time again is because they only have a handful and every single time it's ended up with them being slaughtered.
Women like to play "boss", but they're completely incapable of doing it, hence why men allowed them the rights they have (they can't take them for themselves you see). The same goes for niggers, kikes and basically anyone who is non-white and not male.
It doesn't matter how much money there is, your intentions, what you have to say or how much (((tolerance))) you show because violence is always inevitable and the strongest will always prevail.
Women have had rights before and then had them taken away. Sure, they'll tell you it's for a number of meme reasons, but the truth is they destroy everything because they're completely illogical and they end up rotting the nation. Jews have had rights before and had them taken away. Again because they're completely illogical and rot any nation they have any kind of say in. The difference is that we need (white) women because only they can bear (white) child. Jews on the other hand are just cancer personified and I genuinely believe that the next time they're outed, there won't be an opportunity for them to worm their way back in because there won't be any left.

this place is 98% white but at least 60% percent are muslim

Why did no one ask what happens when two guys do the same.

So brave, so tolerant.

Nije baš 60%. Srbin il' Rvat?

Putin is a Muslim friend and a Jew ally, it's really a futile struggle to pick any side in all of this except that of your race; all these figureheads are rigged.
The elite naturally partakes in infighting as well, do you think for example; that an important Rothschild figure would sit by and let a Rockefeller take a target of interest from them? Of course not.

Putin's just another part of the great scheme.

srbin bre zivim u bijeljini

youtube.com/watch?v=7u3GwPueAkQ

any child raised from birth can be formed as the designer pleases.

stupid canada

Epic praise keks XDDdd

What immigrant situation are you talking about? There are some immigrants from ex-USSR countries, who speak Russian, have similar values and mutual past.
How can you compare it with the situation when Sweden/German/French people meet some ongo-bongos-din-du-nuffins who have nothing in common at all? Who have completely different cultures? They can't immediately assimilate.

***Johansen***.... fucking swedes

thanks

> The kid is white.

No.

>fucking swedes
Johansen is Danish, if it was Swedish it'd be Johansson.

The worst part about this thread is that someone out there is such huge of a cuck,and a mental case,that he had to photoshop a photo and a comment to convince himself,and others of his cuckold fantasies.
The photo and comment are fake,and the one who made the shop should kill himself ASAP.

>larping this hard

using blacks as weapons lol, what a shitty and meaningless life to be a weapon used to push their agenda

das racis

and so the collapse continues

Nobody in their right mind is against legal immigration. It's refugees and illegals (not that the two are mutually exclusive) that need to fuck off.

They don't. Especially not with niggers.

buzzwords

well memed

Are you saying a board renowned for it's white supremacist users can't see who's white or not?