卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 D E A T H T O T H E J E W S 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

I FUCKING HATE JEWS EXTERMINATE JEWS KILL KILL KILL ALL JEWS FUCKING HATE JEWS DEATH TO THE JEWS DIE KIKES KILL ALL KIKES MASACRE JEWS MAN KILL THE FUCKING NIGGER JEWS

Get help. Really.

Jews are master-race. You are just butt-hurt that you don't have the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave.

that sounds kinda racist man

pic-related

Fucking summerfags.. Kill yourself, edge-boy

But yes,
14/88

Despite what you might think, none of us act like this. Try to learn a little.

nazi statists get the fuck off my board bitches

Well thats not very nice

Timmy, we've talked about this! You aren't allowed to use the computer after your bedtime! And what's this? Edgy racism? You are in deep trouble boyo

lol epic :)

I HATE SUMMERFAGS

I remember my first time watching Greatest Story Never Told

Take your meds.

>Sup Forums acts like they don't act like this when they realize how autistic they are

the holy roman empire demanded that no heathens or heretics be allowed, so really it wasn't deportation because they're jewish, only because of the holy roman empire's rules.

many of these countries didn't even exist. all you edgy redpillers plz do your research

Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds

better version my b

lurk more newfag. edgelords aren't funny

Fuck off,shill

So . . . now too keen on Jews then, yeah?

gtfo u summerfag

posting in a CIA FALSEFLAGGING THREAD

Fuck off FBI nigger faggot.

Betting 20 dollars this was made by some corporate news entity to take a screenshot of.

That or a summer fag.

>thinks they are duplicates because they have similar names
>being this retarded

normeis get out REEEEEEEEEE

OP is lit guys stfu

get out u fukcing mong

How old are you 14 ?

HOE THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT WHAT THE HELL

OP Iis lit guys (dab on hatesr) :)

bruh chill ouyt nigga LOL

ikr OP is dank meme lol xdd