PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FILE THAT IN THE 'OH NOES THAT SUCK' CABINET EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Video - USS Gerald R Ford Commissioning Ceremony 7/23/17
youtu.be/reVVU6mkSSA
>VP Pence @Ohio GOP meet 7/22/17
youtu.be/MlnWa4q_idk
>Pres Trump @Commissioning Ceremony for USS Gerald R Ford 7/22/17
youtu.be/7u7FtnESM-Q
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #26 7/21/17
youtu.be/g13CnihlioY
>Tribute to President Trump 7/21/17
youtu.be/e2H4NH16kC8
>WH Press Brief - Scaramooch makes his entrance 7/21/17
youtu.be/VtVuY3vlnzE
>Pres Trump Tribute to Survivors of USS Arizona 7/21/17
youtu.be/zd-S-AkfZrQ
>WH Video - Made in America Week @White House 7/21/17
youtu.be/_KkN7ygYnrk
>RIP in Peace Spice Daddy 7/21/17
youtu.be/s1X-dyjPRog
>VP Pence leads roundtable discussion on American Biz 7/21/17
youtu.be/rBcDEM_PGaw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/23/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html
archive.is/tzK9M
twitter.com/traciemac_Bmore/status/888967886081056769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump supposedly agreed on scandalous Congress sanction bill that creates a law according to which Trump won't be able to remove sanctions from Russia, and he will be able only to put new ones. It will deprive Trump of flexibility in relations with Russia which is not good, knowing that Congress is fanatically anti-Russian now.
This law depriving him of authority to remove sanctions from Russia and hence: flexibility in constructing foreign policy towards Russia, was the only reason for which WH criticized the bill.
If this aspect is accepted, it means that all the rest of sanctions, including heavy sanctions against Western companies building Nord Stream 2 and South Stream will be launched.
German, British, Dutch, Austrian, Turkish and Russian asses will absorb a lot of pain.
WASHINGTON — The White House indicated on Sunday that President Trump would accept new legislation curtailing his authority to lift sanctions on Russia on his own, a striking turnaround after a broad revolt by lawmakers of both parties who distrusted his friendly approach to Moscow and sought to tie his hands.
nytimes.com/2017/07/23/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html

I wonder how he really feels

Straight to archive
archive.is/tzK9M

It's all so tiresome.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

NORTHAM IS A FUCKIN MESS

AWOO~

>it's a who will the president fire from his main staff narrative episode

>that pic
God Bless Donald Trump
If he gets rid of Sessions he better replace him with someone who is even more hardcore on immigration.

I say Republicans will never repeal Obamacare

>wow i can't believe as an ICE agent i'm being asked to find illegal aliens

These are just like the cucks you meet in the military. They join the army and then get upset when they have to shoot a gun or get called up to deploy. What the fuck did you think you were signing up for. Met a guy who signed up for Field Artillery and he asked if he was likely to be deployed and started breaking down when I said of fucking course. He told me his recruiter said he'd work 4 days a week shooting artillery on base and be home to his wife everyday by 5pm for his entire military career. How fucking dense can you be.

Awoo~care

This had to be done on purpose

>Linking to the jew york times
>no archive

Fucking kill yourself and the whore of babylon that is the EU.

hey UK heather poster
take an updated screenshot of your /heather/ folder for me please

They just recycle the same plotlines over and over again, even the details don't seem to change much anymore. Today its Russia, tomorrow it's palace intrigue, it's all so tiresome

>It's just so bizarre that I'm tasked with a job that fits my job description. I signed up with ICE to help American culture integrate with Muslim culture

Looking forward to this kino?

Iha vitusti tää.

You can literally paste the link yourself into archive site of your choice. At least now you see the source directly and don't have to waste time if you deem it too lowly of a release.

Keep up the good work Mr. President and ICE.

>Meanwhile, in Virginia

THE FUCK YOU SAY ABOUT GETTING RID OF ME

>by lawmakers of both parties
You can keep calling Ryan, McCain, and Graham R's, but that ain't gonna make it true.

They're gonna Empire Strikes Back pussygate

you heard us foghorn

PEN IN HAND!

>If he gets rid of Sessions he better replace him with someone who is even more hardcore on immigration.
He won't and there is nobody like Sessions on that front user.

Remember that time Mitchell the turtle man told Pocahontas to sit down and shut up? Here is what she has to say about him

> Sen. Sessions made a special name for himself for being a particularly vitriolic opponent of common sense immigration policies.
>> He railed against legal immigrants. He attacks cities and states that focus on keeping their communities safe instead of serving as a national deportation force.
>> He’s called Islam a “toxic ideology” and a “threat to our nation”.
>> Despite the plain language of the Constitution, Sen. Sessions doesn’t think that children born in the United States should automatically become citizens.
>> He wants to round up and deport DREAMers who were brought to the United States as kids.

Pic semi related, the whole New Yorker article. WIll bring snippets like the following:

> Yet with Obama gone, and the era of micromanagement over, the agent sees long-standing standards being discarded and basic protocols questioned.
>> “I have officers who are more likely now to push back,” the agent said.
>> “I’d never have someone say, ‘Why do I have to call an interpreter? Why don’t they speak English?’ Now I get it frequently.
Kek

> I get this from people who are younger. That’s one group. And I also get it from people who are ethnocentric: ‘Our way is the right way—I shouldn’t have to speak in your language. This is America.’ ”
> It all adds up, the agent said, “to contempt that I’ve never seen so rampant towards the aliens.”

OBAMACARE
IS

>DEATH

DEATH
E
A
T
H

Ei vittu, nyt proxy pois päältä! :D

pls tell me there is a 0% chance he will win

Lol stupid nigger

Rand just admitted he has no idea what they're voting on tomorrow

Sessions isn't going anywhere.

Hear THAT Drumpfkins? GOP IS FUCKED!!!

pocket veto

I admire his enthusiasm. Better than those embarrassing pussy hat protestors.

>plain language
>"and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

Holy shit, Robert Mitchum was our guy

>Rand just admitted he has no idea what they're voting on tomorrow

It's just a motion to proceed. Once past that procedural vote, they start debate, offer amendments, etc.

Nah, we need to revisit muh crowd sizes, again.

Reposting the pic I found on my twitter. Guess who gets payed the most.

Checked so i guess he is growing some balls

muh 7 year old, muh 10 year old

TRUMP
RALLY
TOMORROW
7:00 PM
OHIO

I commissioned as an officer, medical, in the army and I love it. They paid off my entire student loan debt ($102,000) and a $10k cash bonus on top of that for a 4 year contract.

And I got to ride in a helicopter blasting It Ain't Me so my life is complete. It's awesome when you don't have a family to weigh you down to do this sort of stuff.

Muh 3 year old

>who resists at 10yo

Yea 40-44 clearly written by the 10 y/o

Uncensor it you fucking idiot

Never understood the guys that want to go into the military and sit behind a desk for years in some office in Nebraska right from the start. After years of service sure I can understand that line of thinking but not from some kid right out of high school. There are many other jobs where you can do that and usually be better paid.

Im actually applying for med school and HSPS this cycle. Wish me luck.

Let the president decide.

So you can harass an innocent 10 year old? How about not.

>narrative
>implying he didn't just fire Spicer a few days ago
You right wingers sure do have a short memory.

I remember when Trump was saying no one met with any Russians, now it's we met with Russians but didn't talk about the election

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. It's only a matter of time.

Those types usually can't hack it in the private sector.

All it takes is a little clarification by the Supreme court based on ample jurisdprudence and that's a goner as well.

The interpretation of the XIV amendment that supposedly gives them citizenship says:
> All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. (...)

A direct interpretation of the ruling made in the Slaughter-House Cases
> 83 U.S. 36 (1873) — a civil rights case not dealing specifically with birthright citizenship
Has a majority of the Supreme Court mentioning in passing that
> the phrase 'subject to its jurisdiction' was intended to exclude from its operation children of ministers, consuls, and citizens or subjects of foreign States born within the United States

Reinforcing the money line
> and citizens or subjects of foreign states born within the United States.

Then come United States v. Wong Kim Ark that says, among their things, that
> a person who is born in the United States (...) whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States (...) becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States

All the Supreme Court has to do is to argue that an undocumented (illegal) immigrant doesn't qualify as having a permanent domicile and hence his offspring doesn't get citizenship.
All it takes is a 5-4 and bye bye illegals, for the everlasting orgasm of Ann Coulter (53 yo on pic related).

It's not really his fault. The senate is cock blocking him. The Department of Justice requires 13 heads counting the AG to run properly. The senate has so far only approved two heads.

poor kid.
>resists at 10
yeah right. they have no idea what you're saying and what any of it means, they're just writing things down for mommy and daddy's approval.

That's really fucking sad that she took the time to write out all those names in bad handwriting, and post it to twitter

>writing a bunch of things down
>to have your kid copy on another sheet of paper

This shit has been "trending" all day and has been stuck at the same amount of tweets for at least an hour or more

>Head of ICE

>tfw no big rallies in Florida and Texas like in the primaries

No asswipe. You're the one repeatedly shilling garbage. You archive your bullshit an name your source.

>Epstein
>Cohen
>Kushner
>Miller
Someone arrest this antisemite.

>daughter
Assigning gender so young. Shat a shit parent.

Is she keeping a hit list?

Rhe only way that could get better is retroactively stripping citizenship from every anchor baby born in the past 17+ years.

I like this guy.

>Trump fired Spicer
4/10 made me reply

>Tucker isn't on that list

YOU

"Resists at 10yo". Really picture that. Some kid just standing around doing nothing and their parents say "LOOK AT THAT. HE/SHE RESISTS AT TEN YEARS OLD."

Like it's hip lingo or a fad.

Why doesn't CPS do anything about these people. What are we paying taxes for?

Best Korea gets it.

>chants about attacking cops are okay
>confederacy larpers are not

Hopefully BLM falls apart in a few months

>Robert Gerald Marshall (born May 3, 1944) is a Republican member of the Virginia House of Delegates representing the 13th District, currently serving his 11th term (since 1991).
Not a chance this flips; appear very deep red district

WOW SO HARD TO FIND

CPS is full of leftists who are only considered about children being instilled with right wing values. They don't do anything about actual child abuse.

Looks like Tracie is fucked

Surprised they're still a thing. You'd think without those Soros dollars they'd barely exist.

This is the real-life Arya Stark.

She's clearly a victim of Obamacare. Christ have mercy on her.

Worthless fake goddess.

Telling your 10 year old to write down a list of names and claim that the people on them are evil must be some form of child abuse

I seriously thought, listening to Kushners opening remarks, he was going to resign. He was speaking in the past tense at first like "it has been the opportunity of a life time." I got hyped for a minute, but the little trickster got me

I can't wait to deep fry some chocolate

>Bannon at #31
lil' trixy needs to scrub up on her know-how.

Good. Rough 'em up so they won't WANT to come back after their asses have been sent home.

Thanks. Get to work boys

at least she doesn't pad her chest, erishit

Plot twist incoming? Yay or nay?

Another pic I got on my twitter. I don't speak forest nigger so what does it mean?

>Northham begins the general election phase in a strong position, with a convincing primary win over former US Rep. Tom Perriello.
>Gillespie barely fended off Trump-style primary opponent Corey Stewart, chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors

wishful thinking by the reporter
I voted for Stewart but I'm definitely voting for Gillespie
Gillespie isn't going to have any trouble pulling Trump voters because we're not fucking dumb and the truth is that Trump is a moderate himself

>Little trickster
Read this, image of merchant pops in my head, What has pol done to me?