PLOT TWIST INCOMING???

if true this would be the biggest plot twist of all time.

this would be so funny. libtards have been saying how great mueller is and how much integrity for so long now. if he started arresting their favorite politicians, the liberal tears would never stop flowing

please be true

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
whatonearthishappening.com/
twitter.com/langdaleca/status/889336541994262528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One can hope.

Some user said this last week. Everyone called him a shill.

link to blog post conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

i think he might be right.

Did you know mueller has not once publicly commented since starting his investigation?

I've had a feeling about this for a while. He's so damn quiet there is no room for speculation on his personal motives.

I hope it blows up all over hilldawg

Man, the 27th is shaping up to be a great day

zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzz

Roleplaying retards with no history of being accurate, how new.

whatonearthishappening.com/

Stumbled upon this former satanists who now declares himself as a true Luciferian as opposed to the dark Luciferians....

I have been waiting for a sign to see if he is manipulating whoever views him but so far he seems to be honest and on par with things I have learned before knowing about him.

He has a long video you should watch that goes over a lot of truth we should all know and in case you do not want to I will skip to the vital part of human understanding..... If your thoughts, emotions, and actions are in a state of imbalance then your understanding and level of conciousness will remain strangled.

We can not make other peoples decisions for them, however if we compromise our decision making process, in any way, and it leads us to inner conflict because we seek to please others... then we are allowing others to make decisions for us!

IT IS EASY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! It is just very hard to break away from the egotistical upbringing we all are indoctrinated in.

LETS DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND REALLY CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH ACTION, WE NEED TO BE SMART AND BE ABLE TO GROW FOOD AND FILTER WATER BEFORE WE BRING DOWN THE SATANIC AND PEDOPHILE EMPIRE THAT HAS BEEN IN CONTROL SINCE CONSTANTINE!!!! EVERYONE ASK YOURSELF... SHOULD I AT LEAST SPEND 200$ ON SEEDS AND WATER FILTERS JUST IN CASE THE HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS HAPPENS?????? IS IT WORTH IT TO JUST HAVE??????

Autism is alive and well

we have no reason to believe this guy, but I want to.
Is that Mueller/Trump meeting confirmed?
I've suspected for a while Mueller was being over dramatic and overreaching with Trump, and Trump responding the way he did to create a sense of tension between Trump and the FBI. Same with the Trump / Sessions relationship

Suck dick. I wish i had autism

Wasn't called a shill but was told I was naive.

OP is correct. This is what's happening.

Stop believing fantasy. The guys a deep state crook. If you seriously believe in this drivel, you're as delusional as any leftist. I'd be more inclined to believe this if he actually hired lawyers that weren't Hillary supporters.

Bibi has known Jared since he was a kid.

Manafort, Jared and Ivanka used Muellers firm.

Yep. Trump giving an interview to the failing NYT?.. Dissing Sessions so emphatically? It HAS to be kabuki theater from Trump or it makes no sense.
Sessions and Rosenstein held a press meeting the same day on pedos being arrested, and they both looked very comfortable, which they wouldn't be if tensions with POTUS were real.

5D chess, when will naysayers learn
Trump is always right

For this to be true it would mean everything Trump has tweeted and said to the press has been a deliberate ruse. I know Trump has played 4D chess in the past but that sounds a little too far fetched.

l...lock her up? Is it time? Already? Are you guys sure?

Its also very telling that absolutley nothing has been found yet. And Mueller is just going back and looking at shit everyone else has already looked at.

This, please this.

Larping. Hehe just believe in deus ex machina you stupid goyim. Mueller is going after Hillary! Isn't that wild how after all the evidence to the contrary what you specifically wished for is now happening? What are the odds?! Talk about 4D chess, goy ;^)

I might have said that. If I did, I don't remember.

I can honestly say I hope I was wrong. I wouldn't believe it until I see it, but I really do hope I'm wrong. This would be the greatest plot twist since Trump's election, which is the greatest plot twist in my lifetime.

t. boomer

Is Mueller /ourguy/

>conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
great read

It's not a plot twist, it's how you play their game. They're fucked either way.
In the 1% chance he was impeached,
all hell will break loose. If he's not,
we'e still bringing them down.

It's bullshit, but I believe it.

The CIA / NSA / BBC / LGBT have all of Trumps emails. They have all of Trumps associates emails.

If something like this was going on, it would have already leaked to the Washington Post.

The biggest reason to believe that Trump had jack shit to do with Russia during the election is because if he did, the NSA / CIA / BBC / LGBT would already have these documents and the WaPo / NYT would already be aware of them.

It's also a reason to believe that there's no sort of secret shenanigans going on here. Mueller can't take down Trump. He can't take down Hillary. All he's tasked with doing by his deep state overlords is dragging this out indefinitely so that the Dems can use Trump + Russia as rallying cries in the 2020 election.

>Vote for us, and we'll finally be able to prove that Trump is a traitor!

Honestly it's semi genius. Big reason Trump won was because he played to his base saying "Lock her up!". Now the Dems are trying on that strategy, but they need an unresolved controversy to use as their soap box. Trump had Hillary's email investigation. Dems have this manufactured Russia conspiracy.

Mueller and Comey have already been flipped. They both did dirty work for the clintons and will bow maga as their penance. Don't believe me just watch.

They praised and hated Comey based on what the media told them to feel. It would be no different here, they will ask for an investigation into Mueller if things don't go their way. Screencap this.

Total BS

Trump didn't bring him in

(((Rosenstein))) did

>bullshit, but I believe it.

Theees

Yep. Reminder that Trump gave money to Hillary's campaign. People often do this within positions of power to gain access and information on their enemies.

I've been convinced this is what is going on since he was appointed.

stop copypasta'ing this on every post faggot.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Truth:

@realDonaldTrump does not want to fire Mueller. Never has.

Media/Left wish he would fire him.

Trump plays off their desire.

twitter.com/langdaleca/status/889336541994262528

The key is: who appointed Mueller and when.
Technically it is Deputy AG Rosenstein who appointed him - the same guy who wrote a letter to Potus saying that Comey deserved to be fired.
When did he do it? The day after Mueller was interviewed by Potus for the job as FBI head ((officially)).
Why was Mueller given such a broad mandate?
Foreign agents meddling in the elections? Well, Imran Khan and his Pakistani buddies who did IT work for Debbie Wasserman Schulz may fall into that category.
Read between the lines, folks.

This.

Dems have been bending over backwards to defend Mueller in light of all of the conflicts of interest on his team expecting that he'll bring Trump's head to the alter. That all goes right out the window the second Mueller absolves Trump or the investigation pivots in any way towards the DNC. They don't care about hypocrisy. They know it doesn't do any damage because the people on the left have very short memories. They're brainwashed into thinking they're the 'initiated ones' and will gladly lop up more WAPO/NYT/CNN conspiracy theories involving Mueller being a Russian turncoat.

Also, very big longshot to say that Mueller is going after anyone but Trump and Co. I want to believe it but can't.

>ever doubting Trump's 69D quantum chess skills

Listen Drumpflings. We all know Russia interfered with the election. Don't forget the six million intel agencies who agree.

>Why does a team assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring?

Very interesting article.

Never forget.

Sauce on this, is this shopped or actual artwork?

Wrong!
It was 7.5 billion

>Implies that a shooped image can't be art
Digital artists BTFO

Valid, ok smarty pants, is that the original unedited piece

FAKE AND GA--
holy shit this is real isn't it?

Top 10 anime betrayals

No its edited from a merchant thread

Disappointment but it is very good

Don't forget, Mueller has a good chunk of Clinton's lawyers assigned to his investigation. If the investigation turns towards her, she won't be able to use them for herself since they're already involved.

The edit is objectively artistically better than the original, if you truly understand art, which you probably dont

Objectively better dependent on objective views of the viewer.

About the Trump/Mueller 'interview'..
Yup, even CNN had an article...interviewed him on the 16th, Rosenstein named him on the 17th.
If that's the mtg you're talking about...

>I know this lines you with what he has done in the past but since I'm shilling I suddenly don't

This.
Trump is an extension of Sup Forums, therefore he's always right

Do you think the people most familiar with nsa spying etc would be fucking gmailing about this? Fuck off idiot

Nyet, the objective views of information.

I keep forgetting this is all going to link back up with the awans as well gg

>Mueller and Comey have already been flipped.
it's the only way the weasel Comey will survive and not suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.
>Arkencide

Also consider the out of place sessions DOJ ruling on civil asset forfeiture..strange move as it's never anything trump talked about yet it makes sense if they're gearing up to go after illegal finances of the DNC, for example

been saying this for a while now.

Either trump was involved in some really fucking sketchy shit or mueller isnt investigating trump.

Given trump tower was under FISA surveillance im willing to say one is more likely than the other.

3rd possibility is Mueller is working with the DNC to use the investigation as method of the DNC exerting control on the government from outside of elected office. The expansion of the probe to Elizabeth warren would seem to indicate this. Although its also possible that EW was involved in something Clinton related as well.

We really can only wait and see.

Is there any doubt that Obama, Clinton, DNC have committed serious crimes? So all that really needs to happen for things to go down the way OP suggests is for Mueller to do his job properly and not be corrupted himself.

Says a lot about the damage Obama did to our country when believing the special investigator isn't corrupt, is considered a far fetched theory.

If Mueller would really be going after Hillary (who's campaign fabricated Russiagate), then Trump would know already.

-If an user claiming to be working at the White House know, why doesn't the President?
-Mueller's being going after Deutsche Bank Trump accounts which points to a witch hunt against Trump. And not Mueller going after Hillary.

The only way to claim this is happening you would need a credible leak from Mueller's investigation. and we don't have that.... It just looks like Mueller will dig in the Trump organizations garbage until they find a zoning infraction or a worker not registered under the right employer database.

he offered no verification of any kind.
that's s.o.p. here, faggot, because 99% of the time they /are/ shills. you're the type of newfag who has bought into VOTL hook line and sinker.
you need go back to lurking until you learn how things work here, and until you have more life experience under your belt.

Excellent observation brother. It seemed very ill timed considering the weed blowback. Perhaps Sessions as anti-weed hick is part of the game? Not that in his heart he isn't an anti-weed hick of course...

Checked. Don't have twitter. Can anyone confirm this is real and, if so, what is going on!?

Chucky Schumer seems to think so, but I'm not convinced. What evidence do you all who say this have? I want to believe.

How do you know?

Mueller and his team are hopefully busy going down all of the rat holes that may incriminate both major political parties. Remember that Trump is an outsider. He came from the world of big real estate building projects and getting things done rather than being a career ass kisser politician. Did the Republicans care for him early in this past election cycle? The answer is hell no and the majority of them still don't feel comfortable with him leading the Executive. Many establishment republicans are somewhat tepid about him and it may actually be they really fear of the man. If he did something criminal, let's have it out and scrutinized objectively.

The Democrats don't have much to show after 8 years of abject failure which was nicely downplayed by the obviously liberal left leaning MSM the entire time. This culminated with a bad candidate and the Democrats totally lost it in the last election cycle due to their ineptitude.

All we've heard from the MSM now for 6 months is Russia collusion, piss-gate, and a plethora of niggling who met who at what dinner with dead silence regarding anything about the "can do no wrong" Democrats. The Congressional hearings are for circus show purposes only.

If Mueller and team do their work objectively there is likely a real shit storm coming that will be detrimental to both parties; however the Democrats are likely to get the worst of it.

Drain the swamp of the bad critters and red tape regardless of party affiliation.

WATCH MUELLER.

t, an independent user who voted for Trump

PS Helicopter CAPTCHA lol

>Mueller's being going after Deutsche Bank Trump accounts which points to a witch hunt against Trump. And not Mueller going after Hillary

How do we know this? Isn't the whole wild card in this the fake news media? Why would anyone believe a fucking thing about this investigation that comes from anonymous sources?

I was called a shill too for saying this too.

But yeah, OP is correct. And Mueller won't be the only one to throw everyone for a loop either.

Its going to be beautiful. Just trust Trump and be patient. He is lining his ducks up perfectly.

People have been pointing out that Muller's mandate was to "investigate foreign influence" and "investigate any irregularities" in the election. Trump talking about pardons and such is the sort of thing a magician does while doing his act. Trump grumbling about pardoning himself on Twitter is waving a brightly colored handkerchief around while he gets ready to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

It's real...from June 22nd...Sara is damn good..

keep dreaming fagboy trumps going down baby

Mueller is the swamp thing.

if he doesn't find shit on donald he'll close shop. Hillary will be running cons by the end of the year again.

Facts:
A) All the leaks on Russia interference are fabrications
B) All the computer evidence on Russia interference or Trump collusion are fabrications
C) Everything is a big Democratic hoax

Crimes were committed by Democrats in fabricating this hoax. Some of these crimes are very serious. If anyone talks about Russia 2016, it only concerns Democrats.

The problem:
The Sessions clusterfuck makes it such that no one is investigating the real Russiagate, to the best of my knowledge (not Mueller, not the FBI, no one...)

That's assuming you actually believe the leaks about Mueller are coming from him and not more anonymous Dems/MSM wishcasters who only claim to "have knowledge of" its areas of focus. I give him credit for at least himself keeping out of the spotlight

I've been saying this but I didn't fully believe it until just now.

no you don't buddy, you wouldnt have many friends (if any) and you would most probably end up jobless and poor. If you still want autism, I recommend playing minecraft all day everyday

solid hypothesis.

Why I still don't believe it.:Trump would know by now, and he doesn't look like he has a clue.

4D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

trump meeting with mueller the day before he was named special counsel is encouraging. could rosenstein be /ourguy/?

most okay

Rosenstein comes across as the most credible, stand-up guy of anyone involved in this.

SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING, COMPLICATED BUSINESS

I hope so man

HAIL LORD TRUMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP

Of course Trump knows.
The implication of this article is that the Trump administration planned this.

if he fucking does it this guy will go down in the history books as big as alex the great, hitler, caesar, and all the rest. he will be spoken of forever.

i said from the beginning of the Mueller investigation there would be no leaks inside the Mueller investigation unless it was signed off by Mueller himself.

I would not trust a single source that "leaks" something from the Mueller investigation, those people are way too tight knit for their to be consistent leakers.

whether or not he's going to go after Hillary (highly doubt it) or any of the Democrats remains to be seen. I hope he drains the swamp, i'm not holding my breath.

If the MSM leaks are true and Mueller is really digging into Trump on everything BUT Russia, that's all on Rosenstein.

Because Rosenstein can demand Mueller come explain himself on every step he takes and he can tell Mueller what he can and can't do (according to Federal Regulations)... So I really don't know what's happening.

I'm praying daily

I can only hope for Sup Forumss sake that something happens on the 27th. I couldnt imagine the mental gymnastics that would have to happen here to justify this level of delusion.

My dick can't take this. I'm too hard.