In the market for a new haircut, boys. Looking for something red pilled and Sup Forums approved...

In the market for a new haircut, boys. Looking for something red pilled and Sup Forums approved, but not something faggoty.
>so no undercuts

Sell me on a haircut, I'm open to almost anything.

let your hair grow.

> haircut

hahaha faggot.

bald master race

tactical bowlcut

It doesn't get any more red pilled then the slicked back 50's dad haircut.
Bonus points if you carry a pipe around

how do i get this look
i have long blond hair already

Mullet.

you have to be Brad Pitt to achieve this

Goddammit I think I am in a discord with you.

You need something minimal and conservative but at the same time elegant.
Don't get the stupid alt-right neo-nazi haircut.

This is exactly how my haircut looks, more or less.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>giving your money to the clipper jew

Grow it out. When it stops inject testosterone once a year to increase its growth. Make some gains in the gym during this time for best results

Get a cheap machine and go for the buzzcut.
It's practical for someone with an active lifestyle, it looks good as long as you don't have a deformed head and it saves you time and money.

You have to train it bro, like a pokman.

>not Sup Forums

Hahahahahha

Most red pilled hair cut of all time

this desu

This

get a hitler youth haircut. looks good abd its what the queers over at /fa/ always suggest. ask for an undercut .

*Wants a new haircut*
*Asks Sup Forums for advice*

Dat logic

Do you get paid to suck dick? Or is it just a hobby

This, buzzcut is good