This woman died because the US refuses to allow sensible gun control measures...

This woman died because the US refuses to allow sensible gun control measures. If we had sensible gun control in place she still would be alive today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxyMzgsk4ps
twitter.com/kristieap/status/835689806264926208?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Is this a joke or are u a stupid libtard

This woman would have still been alive if Hillary won.
#ImStillWithHer

Typical libtard, discarded, probably a slide sage just in case

*if we didn't have a fucking nigger as a cop this wouldn't have happend*

You mean besides the millions of urban blacks and latinos...right? Im sure thats what you meant buddy.

I love how no one is trying to refute me because you know I'm right. How many more innocent people must die before we finally get common sense gun control.

Blacks and Latinos didn't vote. It was the main reason why she lost.

They were scared to vote because they thought Trump supporters would shoot them.

No, they didn't vote because most minorities aren't educated enough to understand Hillary's platform, just like rural and suburban retards aren't educated enough to understand Hillary's platform.

That lady would still be alive if a person who was unqualified for the position wasn't passed on through.

>couldn't qualify for cadet school
>questionable psych eval

there's more, i'm local. i say kill all of the fucking somalians.

Agreed. We should disarm the police. Only private citizens should be routinely armed, that State has no interest in being able to bring violence against it's citizens.

I see, you are a Trump supporter, take your racist thoughts somewhere else.

Maybe they should have armed themselves. There was a time in this country when the left still understood that it was a fight.

Ok faggot I know this is bait I will bite.
Cops are allowed to shoot people moron.
Now fuck off

/thread

Leave it to trumpkins to always blame someone's race like the racists that they are. He was more than qualified to be a cop, the people at the top even said he was.

So...we're believing the police now? It ain't the color of his skin that ought to make you know he was a piece of shit. A collaborator is a collaborator.

I took the Police exam 3 times. Scored on my first test in the low 90s, took the test a second time score high 90s, on my final try I aced the fucking thing. Pass all physical requirements and psychology evaluations. All 3 times I was passed over. I did make note when the newspaper printed the new cadets group picture. Spices, niggers, a few gooks and some token white Irish fucks. Now I am technically to old to try again even though I am in superior physical shape.

You know he's a police officer right? She would have died anyway bc...you know. Hes a fucking cop and still would have had a gun.

>This woman died because the US refuses to allow sensible nig control measures. If we had sensible nig control in place she still would be alive today.

FTFY

If liberals didn't quickly push this guy through the academy so they could could have a token Somalian cop, she would still be alive. See how that works?

you know that nigger shot that woman, who was the one who called the cops, 4 times THROUGH THE CLOSED CAR DOOR OF HIS PATROL CAR. When she approached to identify herself and ask for help.

He had already received MULTIPLE complaints for being a nigger and not acting like cop. 4 complaints, the most recent being 2 months before this.

THE POLICE ARE JUST ANOTHER GANG.

Should we have sensible knife control to baby?

Why don't you fuck off with the liberal attitude that "Oh it was a black cop". That cop was protecting his brother who sat in the driver seat. We don't know anything else about the situation except the fact the old girl was shot. She could've of have been on drugs, she could've have of been holding a weapon, we simply don't know. I'm inclined to believe the guy who swore to uphold the Constitution, the guy who puts his life on the line by going on the battlefield everyday so your pasty ass can sit and play video games without getting ass raped.

>THE POLICE ARE JUST ANOTHER GANG.
Spotted the liberal snowflake who has an authority problem. Did daddy just not care?

That woman died because we have nonsensical immigration control measures.

How would gun control help in this situation? He's a cop. He would have had the gun regardless.

/thread

>Gun control
>Police

I think this might be bait. Good work.

He was a cop who swore to uphold the Constitution which is probably more than you've done with your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxyMzgsk4ps

You're taking the bait. OP is trolling us hard.

Comedy gold

This woman died because the US refuses to allow sensible NIGGER control measures. If we had sensible SOMALI NIGGER control in place she still would be alive today.

we dont need gun control

we need nigger control

>Flag.

Shut up bitch.

What cities have you visited in the US?

>Flag.

Again, shut up faggot.

The only reason we heard this story in MSM is because the victim was a citizen of another country. Your narrative is crumbling.

...But American migrants did move to Mexico illegally and they did demand citizenship and they did ignore Mexican law and they did refuse to learn Spanish and they kept slaves in contravention of Mexican law and then they used violence to overthrow the legal government and steal large parts of Mexico's territory.

Do you even know the history of Texas?

Following leaf logic, this woman WON!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT

He made a sworn promise then immediately broke it FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. only the 4th incident was actually shooting civilians that called the police through his police car door.

EVERY ONE OF US IS BETTER THAN THIS STUPID MURDERING NIGGER.
they are fucking livestock you brainwashed piece of shit. They. Lack. The. Intelligence. To. Protect. Us.

How would sensible gun control keep a cop from carrying a gun?

Spotted the shill

>legit thread positing unpopular opinion
>"shill, JIDF, fake news, disinfo, ignore"

>obvious strawman thread positing unpopular opinion
>"fucking libtards, see how retarded they are"

really leads me to ponder

No she died because of niggers.

>nigger
>cop

Sage faggot

>protecting
Kek. Nig shot across his partner THROUGH the fucking cruiser door. I reckon he NDed then lost control of his weapon. And the other cop, Harrity, has already said he was astonished when the nig opened up

twitter.com/kristieap/status/835689806264926208?lang=en

>believing guns are real

Your assertion is mere conjecture. Noone knows if this nutty cunt would still be alive.

Are you implying that cops should not have firearms too?

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

No this woman died because of a trigger happy cop.

Lets be clear on one thing here. Millions of gun owners who never do any wrong have absolutely zero to do with a few bad gun owners, who are usually leftist going postal over stupid shit.

So the solution anti gun control freaks say to this problem is to to take away the constitutional rights or construe those rights so that millions of people who did no wrong are unable to practice their basic 2nd amendment rights.punished... All for the greater good of society right? Ok.

So when is this "punish all for the few bad" logic then going to be applied to Islam and Muslims? Angry Ahmed wants to blow people up and go postal, lop off some heads right? Lets go ahead and take the constitutional rights away, regulate islam and its doctrine of evil, all for the greater good of society.

Why not? Fair is fair right? Or is this really about going against everything that constitutional Americans, conservatives, and the framers/founding fathers of this country stands for?

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
- James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

"...the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found, resides in the people alone..."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

Come and get get em.

Bait it too obvious. Gotta run, left sage outta my sauteed veggies on the stove.

>shitskin cop BTFOs jewess.
>Leftists try to use it as proof that only cops should have guns.

I know it's probably bait, but in the current year you can't tell the difference between people being retarded and leftists