I want to piss on Hitler's grave after watching this film

I want to piss on Hitler's grave after watching this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What grave?

me 2

You do realize that it was Hilters decision not to destroy or capture of what was left of the British army, right?

*Blocks Your Path

exactly

*shakes hand*

o shit, those digits

fuck off and kys

>allow the brits to escape after he has them completely on his hands
>all because hitler had honor and wanted a fast end of war (even after france and britain started it)
>churchill appreciates it by mercilessly bombing german cities full of civilians

>Anglos and frogs getting SCHLONGed by German cocks: The Movie
Thank you, Nolan. I've been waiting for something like this.

The firebombing of Dresden was justified, now fuck off and stop larping you fucking spic.

*Extends arm

HOLLYWOOD / FILM PROPAGANDA
They want you to want to spit on his grave, being Red Pilled is seeing this and pointing out all the things they embellished or lied about.

why though?

There's absolutly no French to be seen during the movie. In a movie called Dunkirk. I wanna spit on Nolan's grave.

Thats because you're a weak as fuck cuckold.

Hitler actually spared the british troops at Dunkirk.

He could have slaughtered all of them if he wanted. They were sitting ducks.

Funny... the Allies didn't seem to share the same spirit of mercy for the germans.

Especially after the war.

>But muh big budget hollywood movie with amazing cinematography and stirring score.

This is why you're a faggot OP. Put that in your boyfriend's pipe and smoke it.

of course it was justified under the viewpoint of an anglojew, the war was literally over and germany had NOT a single militar base in dresden, it was the second biggest cultural city and it was filled with civilians and refugees

but it wasnt enough until they completely destroyed and killed every poor soul living there

hitler said many times that he only bombed the cities, as it was logical and honourable, when they opposed strong resistance to german forces or because there was important strategic military points, look at paris for example, not a single bomb was dropped there

>There's absolutly no French to be seen during the movie.

Did you watch the movie m8?

Was getting caught by ze Germans part of his plan?

>its only okay when hitler did it
Go away and stop posting here you blind moron.

"h-heil!"

>Was getting caught by ze Germans part of his plan?

It's 4 d chess he'll break out and join the French resistance

I could've saved you 14.00 for a movie ticket, just by clicking on pic related.

So honorable he let his air force rip their shit up anyway as they evacuated as part of his redpilled "mixed-signals" peace-proposal

Good goyim!

Hmmm. I don't recall sending out invitations for faggots to join this thread. user, you have to go back.

nice argument anglojew, I never said it was right when hitler did it. But there is a difference in bombing and destroying entires population of people without reason, by the most simplistic hatred and between bombing cities following a certain ''moral'' logic, even in war

reading Sup Forums threads at times feels like reading alternate history fanfiction

Dunkirk didn't happen because Hitler wanted peace with Britain, it happened because Hitler was autistic enough to get conned by the fat junkie Goering into thinking the Luftwaffe alone is enough to win the war (so that Goering could get all the glory).

It didn't work.

Hello

>home came to them

Did the women go to the front to shame them into dying there too?

tfw you will never be in the presence of the Fuhrer

Declaring war on Germany for invading Poland wasn't justified in any stretch of the imagination.

Yes lets all piss on Hitler's grave and more importantly, lets piss on everything he STOOD FOR as well.

Good...good..

NO CANADA YOU'RE ABOUT TO SUMMON THE ETERNAL ANGLO!

F
Yes OP I love living in London it makes me revere Churchill so much boy oh boy sure do love it

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft.

The movie was boring as fuck to be honest.

Pic related

WHO CALLS MY PERFIDIOUS AND BEADY NAME?

good goy

>nazis gas the kikes
>"OMG EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!!!!"

>anglos firebomb civilians
>"THEY DESERVED IT!"

Is there anything more sad than a country that lost its world-wide empire, then let itself get conquered by muslims without a declaration of war?

It must happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

OUT SWINE

This movie was shit. I dunno why everybody gets wet just talking about it.

awww booohooo, maybe they should have took that peace offer hitler gave them instead of this.

You'll have to wait for him to die first.

Yeah about time they make a movie about a good guy victory

Churchill was the one who started the nighttime air raids....

suck it nazi fags

if we cant control europe neither will you!

Go to Argentina and wait for him to die

Pretty sure the coward had one line "I'm French!"

Real men don't sit around on the internet being skinny and gossiping about ideas, they test their ideas in combat. I know 3 styles of martial arts, I powerlift and do 3 hours of cardio a day. I am also very well read, I've read Marx, Engels, Hegel, Lenin, Stirner, ALL the commie propaganda and destroyed the ideas by countering them with Sowell, Hayek, Rand, Hitler and Nietzsche. Debating me will not be easy, what books have YOU read? What styles do YOU know? How much can YOU lift? Do you do any cardio? More than 3 hours? These are the questions you need to ask yourself if you're serious about throwing down with me.

this is pure retardation

M-my Fuhrer

3 hours of cardio per day sounds like a huge waste of time..

*farts in his face and proceed to slap him*

SOVIET'D

pics big guy

Except they literally didn't gas the kikes

>I powerlift
>do 3 hours of cardio a day

as someone who actually powerlifted, kys larper

Right faggot time for a history lesson
The whole idea of blitzkrieg was done to avoid time loss like in WW1 and prevent trench warfare as much as possible. This means no rest for the troops,it's go time all the time until the job is done
For this reason motorized divisions would often find themselves deep in enemy lines with no support, munitions and contact with the rest of the army of air force. So When the German motorized divisions finally cut off and surrounded the allies they found themselves face to face against an Anglo-Franco-Belgian force of 370.000 men, all decently trained,equipped and experienced, especially British professional soldiers. With no infantry support, fatigue, poor communication and staggering incompetence from high command the panzers were ordered to stop as Hitler feared another battle of the Marne were the fleeing allied army turned around and even drove back the advancing Germans thus setting the stage for trench warfare. In order to stop this from happening and give his men some time to rest Hitler ordered the tanks to be halted refitted and refueled in order to give the infantry time to catch up
tl;dr You're a stupid nigger

Guten Tag

That propaganda for you

You can't even control the mudslimes in your own country

You should want to piss on that retard's grave, regardless of the movie.

While that's true, the BEF abandoned and left behind an absolutely astounding amount of materiel in the retreat. Hundreds of tanks and field guns, tens of thousands of vehicles and an insane tonnage of ammunition and general supplies, in many cases simply abandon along roads that the armies retreated down.

Also, a lot of Luftwaffe pilots were reluctant to strafe and bomb the virtually defenceless soldiers on the beaches, it was very difficult orders to give to them.

Why? I mean, piss on it for other reasons, not Dunkirk. He let them go home. Read your history. And read the speech he gave on why he let the British go

Yes there are, are you blind

>i have 300 confirmed kills
>i am trained in gorilla warfare

Can't tell if copypasta

o/

The important thing is Hitler lost, and your ancestors were able to preserve your rainy little island to serve as the seat for a grand future Caliphate. As-salāmu ʿalaykum, brother.

we are creating a new islam and we will export it to the desert,we already have state funded schools for muslims that we control and we teach them ((((islam))))

the anglo wills it!