Was Hitler /ourguy/?

Was Hitler /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/not really/

he came up with some creative solutions

Fuck off you ungratefull little nigger. Go back to your homosexual theater and trans musicals you little shit eating nigger cuck

I'm finally starting to read main kampf and he truly is my hero.

Yes. Very.

The most Sup Forums man who ever has or ever will live. The original leader.

He is literally our messiah.

nope.
pic related.

Jude.

Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded ceti to create his atoms.

no he was zionist

yes he was

he gave you control over over all of europe and you say this???

/ourcuck/

He's /myguy/

I'd fight and die for Hitler, unironically.

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Jew
Fucking nu/pol/ and their jew-loving.

Hitler was a cuck and the main reason Germany is a leftist shithole right now. Meth made him impulsive, which is why he made the terrible mistake of invading Russia - Hitler - durak blat.

Hitler had the right idea but wrong approach to the Jewish problem. Fascism and forcible extermination of Jews is morally and ethically wrong, but educating normies about it is not. Normies are more receptive to education about the Jewish Q and S, and are generally disgusted right away if you bring up fascism.

He murdered our guys during the night of the long knives. Strasserists were the real nationalists.

Im starting to think that, to pull a play from the leftie handbook, hitlers reign was basically the prequel trilogy or star wars

the empire won in the end, but a shred of hope still remains

we're still looking for Luke

is it you?

What kind of question is that? Lurk moar newfags.

worst bait I've seen in a long time

Learn germany, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY

He had blue eyes

It is a redpill too tough to swallow, I guess.

He may have had intentions you can sympathize with, but the fact is he lost.

I wasn't too sure about him initially but after listening to his speeches and reading his book I think he was pretty red pilled on the JQ.

>Hitler was a cuck and the main reason Germany is a leftist shithole right now.
Great logic there friend.
>Fascism and forcible extermination of Jews is morally and ethically wrong
Keep believing that while your enemy has no moral qualms.

based hitler

Never quite thought about it but was Hitler actually a jew??

>but the fact is he lost
No, he didn't lose. The European race lost and especially America to where all the jewish marxist intellectuals fled before and after the war.
youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

To be fair the Germans didn't know long term effects of meth use. Until later in the war. Look up Pervitin.

I'm here, Hitler was a faggot.

You're laughing and joking now but give it another 30 years and you will too become a minority in your big cities like what is happening in England.

Trump is Hitler.

>tfw 'Merica will never go full empire mode and annex Canada

THANK YOU CHURCHILL I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU, HERO OF THE ANGLO SAXON RACE

kill yourself

Where is a peace truck when you need it?

>tfw you will never live in pre war Germany 1933-1939