youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
trunews.com/article/pastor-senior-republican-told-me-of-plan-to-take-out-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=pHB7ZhHXtmc
adweek.com/tvnewser/for-1st-time-ever-msnbc-is-no-1-in-prime-time-on-all-of-cable/336088
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/23/luis-gutierrez-trump-must-be-eliminated-impeachment/
youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/241381/news-of-the-news
youtube.com/watch?v=PAW0LpiXDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

>one-piece

EMERGENCY BAKE ONLY. SOMEONE TAKE OVER.

Most recent poll

Have you donated already?

AG SESSIONS WILL RESIGN

>Monmouth
So in reality, Gillespie probably has a comfortable lead.

good hes a deep state traitor.

see
Can you get the next one?

I didn't know it was dying.

Name someone better who will pass the Senate. Not Rudy.

PASTOR: SENIOR REPUBLICAN TOLD ME OF PLAN TO “TAKE OUT” TRUMP

Rodney Howard-Brown, Pastor at the River at Tampa Bay church in Florida, says a senior Republican congressman told him of a plan to “take out” President Donald Trump.

trunews.com/article/pastor-senior-republican-told-me-of-plan-to-take-out-trump

Pastor Howard-Brown told the audience during an appearance on Revival Ministries International he spent three hours with the congressman who hinted at a plot to “remove Trump suddenly from office.”

>“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” said Pastor Howard-Browne.

Pastor Howard-Browne added that he asked if the Congressman meant remove by impeachment or indictment and the Congressman replied that “you can read between the lines”. According to Pastor Howard-Browne the Congressman, who he said has been in office since 1996, told him there was nothing they could do to stop the plot from going forward. And he added that the deep state was at war with Pres. Trump because of his support to the evangelical community.

Stop posting whores

>donate to Clinton lapdogs
no ty

i'd shit in a jar and mail it to them if i wasn't sure they'd be huge faggots about it and attempt to track me down

Does anyone else have fantasies about trump? I really wish he would institute a mandatory cucking for him and his sons. Not a single female in this entire country should be without Trump dick in them for any great amount of time.

Trump is speaking before a crowd of 45,000 at the Boy Scout Jamboree at 6:15 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=pHB7ZhHXtmc

no u

Ivanka.

I don't think he'll need confirmation if the AG resigns

[URGE TO MAKE BABIES INTENSIFIES]

So how many Republican congressmen have been in office since 1996?

Stop being a homosexual.

My thoughts exactly.

Still like borders?

questionable source but conspiracies are likely.

Sessions needs to go, he's a swamp fiend

FUNNEH JOKE

That would just make Rosenstein permanent acting AG.

Dems are enthused. It'll be close.

dems wont need impeachment or indictment. Mark my words, in 2020 they WILL try to hold another election

>being this obvious

White Democrats are, not blacks nor Hispanics, as polls have repeatedly shown.

I thought this week in deaths was fine with Chester Bennington and that other guy. But then Daryl Takahashi died and now I'm sad. Please tell me there will be a Trump Rally

Kid kinda looks like merkel

Friday's ratings and it's looking bleak.
2.9 million viewers on a relatively slow night? That's nearly one million more than The Five.
Also worth reading if you want to rage,
adweek.com/tvnewser/for-1st-time-ever-msnbc-is-no-1-in-prime-time-on-all-of-cable/336088
>For 1st Time Ever, MSNBC Is No. 1 in Prime Time on All of Cable.
>MSNBC benefited from its coverage of new developments seemingly every day involving the president’s son and his meeting with a Russian lawyer, and others, during the campaign. Rachel Maddow was the No. 1 cable news show of the week, averaging 711,000 demo viewers and 2.94M total viewers. On all of cable, Maddow only trailed WWE on USA.

>Dems are enthused.
Implying Reps/Trump base is not

Why are you replying to me?

My bake was emergency as well but I can take if absolutely nobody else volunteer. Readying to bed already, damn sleepyposters

In your dreams. If that ever does enjoy senate taking 6 months to confiem a pick while AG Rosenthal and deputy AG Mueler take over

it's no joke, cuck. Anyone with Trump blood in their veins are natural born leaders and destined for greatness.

This is no place for homosexuals user. Best you leave.

Merkel takes the boss baby serem and rules Germany again in 40 years

You could probably anonymize it enough they won't be able to figure anything out besides the general region of Germany you mailed it from.

But the Department of Agriculture would get upset if you mailed live bacteria across international borders.

>he added that the deep state was at war with Pres. Trump because of his support to the evangelical community

Lost me there. If Trump is gone, Pence takes over. And he is even a bigger supporter of the evangelical community.

Makes me wonder why all these lying websites are dying...

Is that why he's hired exclusively Hillary donors? Spineless cuck.

Correct.

Trump base is still hot. But White Democrats are as well.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/23/luis-gutierrez-trump-must-be-eliminated-impeachment/

>Dems believe they will win in 2018 and impeach Trump
>They copied their new campaign slogan from fucking Papa John's

I'm pretty sure people who put all their eggs into the basket labelled "Political Victories" are the ones who have been shown losers, user. The last several decades attest to your silly philosophy here.

Sessions is wasting time going after dude weed instead of prosecuting criminal Democrats. He's a old cuckservative.

Sessions is nothing but a treasonous traitor who refuses to help Trump and has been actively working against him. he needs to be executed and made an example of by this administration.

No he won't.

King of the cucked is nothing to be proud of

> Trump base is still hot. But White Democrats are as well.
The question is: can democrats win while losing the white vote?

>Trump compliments a woman
>SEXIST! MISOGYNIST! DRUMPF!!!!!

>leftist journalists tear into Sanders for her looks
>HAHAHA BASED! FUCK YOU DRUMPF XD

These people need to be put into camps

And not only that, blacks are even less motivated to vote now than ever before. This might be a good chance to completely control VA for the next 4 years.

So what was the deal with Spicer resigning and Trump hiring some cuck that was 100% against his policies?

Why would he hire someone that openly and public said that Trump's policies were bad?

>Snopes is trending on twitter

Bases snopes needs our help boys!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA

>(((VICE NEWS)))

>spent 5 minutes filling out the CAPTCHA

Bad Luck Fail will pay for this transgression

Freezdry it first to kill all the germs and your gud.

Excuse me, anons
Your bed...

>Pastor Rodney
I know the guy, dude is full of himself
Also they left SA to escape being murdered and opened the church because it's lucrative as shit

Do not underestimate the NoVA faggots.

>liberty over safety
I'll use my liberty to remove VICE's safety

The borders of DC should be expanded 25 miles in every direction.

Women are fair game to liberals if they support trump

youtube.com/watch?v=FklZ2-rRCVM

Degenerate scum

She wants a husband, not a dick.

*stabs you with chin*

Wow get a load of this fellow Trump supporter! Really saying what we're all thinking!

Trump openly panders to racists but you braindead right-wingers are butthurt over a slogan about jobs?

They need to be made to pay White Genocide reparations for the rest of their lives, user. This is how they will best serve as examples for those who would commit crimes of racial treason.

I would even answer that but then I read , and and looked at your flag and understood your whole stitch.

SNOPES IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

>Homosexual
>For wanting a modicum of respect to be held to the office and wanting to keep whores who could give a flying fuck what Trump says and only sports his name on their shit for attention and because they're blatant whores
Let me guess, you like anal too

I don't think my dick could get any harder if this happened

I'm fine with whatever cuts NoVA out of Virginia. Those DC fags have seriously messed up my state.

you're a cuckold.

>tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/241381/news-of-the-news

They think Fusion was simultaneously working for Russia and the Dems, in parallel.

I think they were just working for the Dems to manufacture Muh Russia meme, as gravy to go on top of the dossier.

>134801493
Nice try shill.

>racists
meaningless buzzword

Pretend like Gillespie is 1% down, getting complacent would likely end with Northam winning

YEEOOOOOWWW

why should i care?

It's the fascist shill that says anti-semitism is a left wing thing but has said the 1A is Marxism because it lets the Jews run wild.

You aren't the least bit concerned that the dems just copied 75% of trumps campaign promises right down to privatizing medicare after spending the last 2 years trashing these same proposals?

youtube.com/watch?v=PAW0LpiXDMw

>he added that the deep state was at war with Pres. Trump because of his support to the evangelical community.
This is where the story falls apart. The deep state don't give a shit about evangelicals.

>This guy needs psychiatric help
>YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAWWWW

Is this worse than Jeb! and his black hand?

>Howard Dean

>youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk

You should applaud it. Snopes is just as bad as Washington Post