When Whites become a minority in Europe and USA, how are you gonna protect yourselves from us?

When Whites become a minority in Europe and USA, how are you gonna protect yourselves from us?

Lol, edgy! Sage goes in Options

Take away welfare, ebt cards, and all other gibs.

look at that lanky ass nigger, lol

With a spotter from afar until you're back in your place.

Abstract thought, long-term plans, and a shit load of military grade weaponry.

Probably with guns.

We will kill every white subhuman in the name of Anansi.

I've never fought anyone bigger than me. How does one do it anons? I'm 6'1 and 180 pounds.

Nice shop t*rk roach. Lucky for me, I just got orders to Incirlik. I'm gonna find you and beat the bitch out of you son. You better have that ass shaved because I'm going to pound that boipussy until your pink sock is stuck on my dick. I'll let your sister get it off then suck your shit off my dick. If you're lucky maybe I'll let you help her.

Soap.

Sage

You roach cunts are gettin shit on by mountain nigger kurds. Taking out the entire white race would be like unicycling up mount Everest naked.

DO NOT REPLY REDDIT NEWFAGS

HIDE THIS ROACH THREAD

By having minorities that know what will happen if fellow shitskins take over help protect them and fight alongside them
We're out there and I imagine once shitskins started becoming more influential in politics more people would see what a horrible idea it is and they'd also side with us

The same way we did it as a minority in Africa. You know, the whole drastically-higher IQ thing.

YEAH; WHAT THIS MAN SAID, DONT BUMP THIS

first we stop paying taxes
then we use guns
simple

We've got most of the ammo...we I'll use you subhumans as moving Target practice.

I REPEAT; DO NOT BUMP

you mean dying in a gutter thing

We'll just invent a new Hollywood identity you can act out and if you don't want to do that, well, the EU people were the biggest darknet by far, buyer of firearms ever in history while coons have to steal weapons and have no cue how to use them except for mimicking what they see on TV (monkey see; monkey do just like women). So be careful what you wish for. Whites have the power of death, you'd better respect it in the men that are aware of it......it's serious.....

my good sir the tallest people in the world are white the tallest average country is a white country black people are designed to run whites are genetically built to fight and we will

>Take away welfare, ebt cards, and all other gibs.
If they did that then the EU would be a jungle in 24 hrs

>how are you going to protect yourself from us?
>What is the 2nd Amendment?

Burgers will you help arm us or will you arm all the niggers and Muslims instead?

with intelligence, obviously

Seclusion and fire arms.

while you're turning your pistol sideways shooting your own fucking homies my 7 year old daughter will have taken your head off from 300yds. Also sage this slide shit.

They'll die off in a week. Just don't find yourself near any large city when it happens

Why are turks the fucking worst on this site?

>OP actually believes that Whites are gonna be the minority in Europe.
>OP believes in a collective hive mind mentality within every single minority group.
>OP unaware of Trumps victory.
>OP is unaware of the growth of conservative parties throughout western nations
>OP is an idiot attempting to troll.

It's Turkey, is this a serious question?

OP is right about Muslims going to take over Europe, other than maybe Eastern Europe

That is complete propaganda. Full and complete propaganda. Get updated on current events in regards to to current political trends. Conservative parties are on the rise.

My 16 year old daughter can hit 6" target at 75 yards with a 22LR in a stiff breeze and no scope. Saged.

Saved

Roach stomp

Can of RAID probably.

Saged.

holy shit you're dense.
Do you not realize how easy it would be to photoshop out the piss? A fucking 14 year old with a pirated version of photoshop could do that

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Stop feeding this roach pest.
SAGE

Unless they are going to kick out the muzzies then they will outbreed white europeans in a few generations

Hollow points turk roach. Warning shots will not be given. Just headshots. We won't go out south Africa style lol. We will deport all illegals in America and their offspring. Fuck daca fuck the dreamers I want their souls and their fear. All of it.

Your a fucking shit head, go back on your tree ape excrement.

A one-two punch of Raid and Roach Motels ought to do the trick.

With a gun

we'll leave and take our money and prosperity with us.

start a nation state

take our countries back

eternally BTFO nigshits

Meanwhile you fund these animals and the downfall of your own society. You aren't fooling anyone with your "haha just shoot the brown people". You already have an opportunity to stop it, but you aren't.

I live in Australia, I don't have to worry about that.

Please stop posting, this roach makes this thread everyday just report and ignore

Ill wear a vest made of job applications. No nigger will even come close.

Why do you hide behind the black man like a little pussy?

Lol you're a fuckin a camel nigger, you think you guys are bros or something?

with GUNS.

I love how it's always on roach vermin from Turkey posting these race baiting threads.

I don't know if a nuke would be the proper response to your country; would everyone there incinerate or just skitter and scatter under the nearest fridge like when you try in the kitchen light?

Sage

we're jolly green giants walking the earth

end state hand outs

throw em a basketball

The leaf gets it. When shit gets bad enough the ethnostate will be established.

When we become a minority you die bitch

Sorry cuckboi, we all know the which one is shopped. Just because you see some melanin and piss yourself like a little pussy doesn't mean everyone does.

Hahahahahahaha

Every country become nigger while Albania stay strong like it always have. We were the first people in Europe for a reason, because we strong and kill

No Somali come to Albania because they know Albanian daughters are not for sale and that we are not cucks

White will never become minority in Albania.
Greece and Serbia however I don't have words for

Greece is product of Turkish rape while Serb has blood of mongol. I dunno was worse, mongol or nigger
Serbia je Kosovo

>White extinction
You need not worry your pretty little head kabob. We will nuke the planet into total extinction before that ever happens, your dead no matter what. Between Russia, the U.S. and China, We have enough Nukes to turn the Earth into a glass. You lose, the kikes lose. We win ever if we are dead. Total Scorched Earth Policy. Don't think this is fantasy. This has been the contingency plan ever since the cold war in case of an alien invasion. I shit you not.

Guns, duh. Faggot.

Btw checkem, BTW screen cap this and post it in all of this faggots posts.