Tfw this actually real and not a joke

>tfw this actually real and not a joke

nobody cares my country is kill?

It's just virtue signalling, we've known the police are like this.

That doesn't mean the majority of the country are pro this leftist dogma though.

22k with potential to get 38k after 7 FUCKIN YEARS holy shit.

> 22k starting

why are pages in this country so pathetic. I'm gonna be making that when I graduate as a physiotherapist

fuck this nigger shit

wages rather

I weep for you, britbongs. violent revolution is the only answer, and it's literally the entire reason (((they))) flooded your country with these animals

Because high population. Cull all nonwhites now.

I can only dream of ever earning that wage.

I will be stuck on 'living wage' £16000 a year forever.

It's not like the workers aren't completely expendable once it reaches the point Muslim women can be hired to do it.

wtf, is it that bad in the UK? I'm a graduate software developer on 40k

Austin, TX P.D.fag here.
5 years in, making $70k. Will retire after 20 making $96K. That's assuming I just stay a regular officer, not accounting for extra pay for extra duties or specialty work.

because people who are happy to work for someone else deserve nothing more than 22k for being so pathetic and beta

well its just because I have zero career prospects other than to just work low skill jobs with no hope of ever having a good job.

The base salary for a cop in the U.S. 2x than the U.K.

Kek

damn son what job?

I'm gonna move to your country to work as soon as I can

10000x more likely to be shot and killed on the job tho lol

West Yorkshire isn't even majority white anymore. What are you complaining about?

All of our countries are kill though user.

yea man me too i make 120k a year software dev in cali, living wage low too idk why everyone complains about expenses

triple cost of living desu

My first full-time wage was £20k and this was in central London in 2014. I worked from 8:30 to 5:30 and commuted an hour each way for about a year and a half before my wage went up to £22k. In almost 4 years I have saved about 70% of what my boss to send his teenage son to private school for one year. Pretty depressing I guess.

just working as a shop assistant.

Not really user, it depends where you are a cop in. In my local town, cops made more than 40k as a starting amount for doing jack shit. But, since most of the time firefighters were needed more often, police would arrive to the scene in less than 5 mins.

speak for yourself

>mfw brits call morning shifts "earlies"

Don't be a prick about it.

feelsbadman. You can always do an Access course and go to uni for some meme degree

yeah I did a meme degree at uni, that's why I am where I am.

I'd love to be a motorcycle technician/mechanic as I ride them a lot and I am really interested in them but literally no idea how or where to start.

pic related my pride and joy

>The campaign which got no applicants but was considered an outstanding success.

Apprenticeship or do a mechanics BTEC or something? Gonna have to take a student loan for that but you're already screwed and so am I. I think government is introducing some new T-levels as well

Well there goes the mail

Should have done engineering or computer science, retard.

Hi Jonathan!

They should recruit Gurkhas, those guys are fucking based

Britain is lost clay for us.

And just look at the new film about to come out in the Cinemas over here too !

I'm working for Tesco as a trolley pusher and will retire at 35 on a 200k pension wtf

I somehow make 40k @ 23yo watching youtube vids on a computer for 80% of that time. doing sharepoint development. But the job itself is so depressingly dull I'm not sure it is even worth it

Well we did own India and Abdul Karim was a real person who worked for the Queen.

Now if this film is historically accurate I doubt.

go to college get some hnd go to uni get some degree in stem then u get a job.

wtf does that even mean?

You mean to say you're earning big money just pushing the trolleys around?

I hold a Doctorate in electrical engineering and a Masters in business information systems;
I've been working 9 years, im currently a senior developer at Sun Alliance going on 3 years;

I make an amazing 53k a year;
So Sir, congratulations cause it doesn't get much better!