Erdogan: White colonialists for must pay for what they did to my Black Brothers

haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1571667-cumhurbaskani-erdogan-dan-afrika-saglik-kongresi-nde-aciklamalar
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHITE GENOCIDE SOON:, wh*Tes.

Other urls found in this thread:

isozygio.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QX_ZSwpw6oU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will kill every wh*Teoid subhuman with our black brothers in the name of ANANSI.

>t*rk roaches consider themselves niggers
You said it, not me.

better black than wh*Te

What, civlized them?

Lol. Greece's army alone could challenge Turkey. America could wipe out Turkey by accident. Fuck off of Sup Forums Turk roach shill.

>better to have 69 IQ than 100
I guess it would be an easier transition for you.

sadly we didnt have cameras in the good old days

>WE IZ SMART AN SHIEET
sure sure wh*Te subhuman

SLIDE THREAD

translation is correct.

first black plane pilot in the world was from ottoman turkey.

we will conquer europe with our black brothers again like janissaries before.

>nigger loving cum guzzling piece of shit staining my flag
Day of the rope will surely come you Gülenist traitor.
I swear these fucking globalists deserve to die screaming.

nice proxy

Fucking subhumans roaches,why you even have access to internet

Explain why you capitalize the T

Kill yourself cuck. Blacks are our brothers and our best ally against wh*Tes

fuck wh*Tes

You should have used the Nubian pyramids, not the Egyptian ones.

o shit wrong gif sry lol :-DDDDDDDDD

Similar to native roach hieroglyphics they use to communicate.

Don't choke on all those dicks, pig-lover.

Not too hasty, roachboy
Remember the way we treated you just for inviting an unwelcome minister.

Does Erdogan not realize that the Ottomans used to keep black Africans as slaves, or is he just relying on average Turkroach stupidity?

so wait, is she a coalburner or did he got roach rage?

Mods, do your fucking job.

Thats fine. Though all the colonialists are dead now, so good luck with that.

after our gubment allowed Erdofuckboi to stage a fake coup to kill off the last of democracy i, personally, wrote y'all the fuck off. have fun. the whole white genocide thing always ends up with brown people starving to death. enjoy your inevitability.

Turkey will be Kurdish in 20 years.

Blacks are strong and athletic race. As you can see in many fight videos, sissy wh*Tes can't fight Blacks without being armed and higly outnumber them. average Black man can kill a wh*Te dog with single punch.
Plus they have more history than wh*Tes and bigger dicks. Their women choose Black men instead of sissy wh*Te """""""""""men""""""""""". So you can probably understand why wh*Tes are so butthurt about Blacks.

Turkey is so weak militarily it has a 75 million population and doesn't really have any significant military edge in equipment over Greece. If anything there will be a future Turkish genocide since 6 million shitskin Turks are in Western Europe and acting like conquering colonists...

This is the best site to consult for the military balance between the two.

isozygio.wordpress.com/

Airforce balance Greece:
30 F-16C/D Block 52+ Adv, 55 F-16C/D Block 52+, 38 F-16C/D Block 50, 32 F-16C/D Block 30, 25 Mirage 2000-5Mk2, 18 Mirage 2000BGM/EGM, 34 F-4E PI2000
Total: 232

Turkabia:
29 F-16C/D Block 50+ Adv, 169 F-16C/D Block40/50 (CCIP), 35 F-16C/D Block 30, 34 F-4EΤ/2020
Total: 266

Also the 34 Turkish f-4 terminators are not only good as bombers and cannot operate as fighters, while the 34 Greek F-4 PI2000 were upgraded to carry the latest BVR missiles and can take down Turkish fighters.

Greece also has far more BVR missiles:
130 AIM-120C-7, 153 AIM-120C-5, 190 AIM-120B AMRAAM, 300 MICA EM/IR

Turkey BVR:
252 ΑΙΜ-120C-7, 350 AIM-120B AMRAAM

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

what is he sliding faggot?

White women go black because it is what makes them happy and offers them the greatest amount of fulfillment in their lives. What their father, husband, or boyfriend thinks does not matter: it is all about them and their pleasure. They are going black because it is what they want for themselves, their friends, their daughters, their nieces… hell society as a whole. They see black men as being superior in every way, and they base their choice to go black on that understanding. To me the constant focus on what white bois think is highly misogynistic in that it says that women cannot make choices for themselves without a white man’s consent or approval.
While I am all for subjugation: submission is the result of either a conscious and subconscious choice, and should not be compelled based by outside factors like societal pressure or perceived cultural norms; as that can only result in misery for everyone. White girls offer themselves up to me because they see me and the race I represent as being superior to themselves. They see power in my ebony skin when it is pressed against their soft pale flesh, they feel the might of thick black cock as they admiringly hold it in their small dainty hands, and intrinsically sense the potent virility of my African seed as it floods into their wantonly unprotected womb, and in that moment of complete vulnerability, as they weep with joy as my dark genetic code washes over their pure Caucasian bloodline, they know what it is to truly serve a cause that is greater than themselves.

Is there anything more hypocritical than a turkroach railing against invasion, slavery, and genocide?

forgot pic

Your literally a homosexual and that webm you posted was a inferior negroe killing a mentally feeble elderly women.

this thread is a mess

wh*Tes are not human beings so killing them doesn't count as a "genocide". I rather call it as a "pest control"

(((Iloveinterracial.com)))

Just wait and see how fast he is going to be back sucking EUs cock as soon as other countries join us to kepp Turkey in check.

>...Wait! Did you just wash your hands!? That's illegal...!!

Hulog, hulog Turkish ape, whites are organized so they will always defeat Turkrabians and Africans in military conflict. If I walk into a black ghetto in the USA, of course I will be frightened. But a black idiot willing to act tough and pull a gun out for stupid reasons with no trigger discipline and bad aim, is just an easy mark for white trained military/police forces. ISIS is scary to an individual because they are fanatics willing to kill themselves and others for little reason. But they are no match for disciplined white armies.

You hulog hulog Turks never discovered logic in your miserable history...

>be roach
>call yourself a nigger
hahahahaha nigger roach

Turkey will be Kurdish in 20 years time maybe even sooner.

>JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZ
>my race is subhuman and weak every way compared to Superior BLACKs so our women choosing Black Males instead of me so i blame the JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS for it

Holy Shit.Fuck off already you Autist.

albino niggers are still niggers

Listen, we actually WANT you together with the niggers to start serious shit against White people, because that would give us the moral permission to end you.

So do all Turks love nignogs or something?

That's weird since they've been enslaving nogs longer than anyone else has.

Turks confirmed worthless niggers by their own leader! Holy shit!

>Turk
>White

also
>Turk
>not enslaving all kinds of people including black brothers.

That's the funniest thing about it.
They are clearly doing it for PC points and yet they don't even understand their own history.

>hmmmmmmmm my country will be %30 wh*Te in next 20 years,Latinos and Blacks will jump on my dead body
>So that's mean every country is gonna get taken over by minorities!
>amerisubhuman logic

Good we will send your brothers to your country with free planes and boats

Dude I get it your a homosexual.

> my black brothers
Eew.

Cockroach telling me I need to pay for what my ancestors did while he denies the Armenian Genocide and completely ignores the constant attempts from the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) trying to conquer many other countries (including Europe). Also to add, this slimy fuck blackmails (migrants) the EU for billions.

Funny how you mudshits grovel and degrade yourselves to our ignorant idiot libtards and mistaken that as being strong. Begging, pretending to be child, and leeching off welfare aren't signs of strength, mudslime.

Just shut the fuck up already you baby loser, Jesus Christ.

lol btfo badly negroes and Hispanic get gunned down laughs as they try to leave their urban centers putting us on the defensive giving us an advantage.

Nigga you gay

>comparing pigs to human beings
Know your place, subhuman.

The funniest part of any foreigner saying America will be x% white in 20 years is that mass deportation will ensure the USA is 65-72% white after Trump leaves office.

However in your case it is funnier, because Turks having only 2 kids and Kurds having 5 kids on average is objective fact and you have nowhere to deport the Kurds to because you refused to give them a country so now they'll take yours.

Which is no longer relevant since the invention of fire weapons.
Actually, even since they came into existence the technicians of this world have kept a definitive upper hand on the savages of this world.
In the end you're still a Jewish pawn

Arabs calling anyone subhuman. Turks no less. What is the world coming too.

Look at this Black beast this guy isconsidered as average by Black Standarts. Now compare him to average wh*Te """""""man""""""". Now do you understand the constant Black hate on Sup Forums? They hate Blacks because they will NEVER be masculine and strong as Blacks.

But the Greek slaves (jannisseries) literally took over your government after a while. That makes you even shittier.

LMAO, you did literally nothing you infant. You got BTFO, mumbled something about linguistics and then carried on despite your humilation standing as obvious testament to your defeat.

This must be why nobody takes Turkey seriously, because not only are you effortless to destroy, you're too stupid to recognize it and attempt to revise your position.

And top KEK at anyone with a Turkish flag calling anything cringey, your entire race is a joke, the only significant thing your degenerate society has succeeded at in the last 200 years was contributing the most deaths per-capita to WWI and getting nothing in return, and BARELY resisting a bunch of Australian rednecks with rifles storming the center of your defenses.

Imagine being a Turk. Honestly imagine being a member of a race this pathetic and weak, one run by white people and STILL could not make it into white civilization, a race so pitiful they desperately emulated foreigners. A country so pathetic that its idea of cultural revolution was to simply stop having a culture.

Are you gay?

Being gay is a wh*Te trait.

Pay denbts for Ottoman Empire

I'm not a muslim but if I were I'd advocate throwing you off a roof you fucking faggot

Pay reparations, ugly comar.

explain the aids epidemic in africa/niggers in general

What's wrong with that? I never called Greeks shitty in the first place.

It only makes sense if you assume Turks are retarded

Do mudshits actually believe this? lol

54% of homosexuals are non white in the US

>source: my sissy wh*Te ass

Turkshits confirmed niggers. You can´t make this shit up!

>Mfw you realize Erdogan was one of the anti-wh*Te Turks here

this board is too easy its actually sad

Also they enslaved white people but realized we were obviously superior so they made their elite armies out of white people

The Ottomans castrated all their nigger slaves, that's why there are barely any genetic traces of them today.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_ZSwpw6oU

what in the fuck , i dont want to be associated with niggers , kurds and fucking arabs and now niggers.

>Turkey is wh*Te trust me

giving them infrastructure was enough

not the colonist's fault they let it go to shit

You mean this.

So Turks consider themselves niggers now thats good to know.

So roachposting has evolved into calling yourselves niggers? Top kek. Raid yourself.

>hey guys we are a heavly mixed country consisting of ignorant inbred fools that never contributed anything in their lives but never fail to point their fingers in every direction as soon as there is a little dispute , we should know go to the deep end of the arabification by supporting fucking niggers.

no thank you , kill yourself

I'm not even kidding, Janissaries were predominately white because

"They began as an elite corps of slaves made up of kidnapped young Christian boys who were forced to convert to Islam, and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order. Unlike typical slaves, they were paid regular salaries. Forbidden to marry or engage in trade, their complete loyalty to the Sultan was expected.[6] By the seventeenth century, due to a dramatic increase in the size of the Ottoman standing army, the corps' initially strict recruitment policy was relaxed. Civilians bought their way into the corps in order to benefit from the improved socioeconomic status it conferred upon them. Consequently, the corps gradually lost its military character, undergoing a process that has been described as 'civilianization'

In pic related you can see that many of them are blond

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

friendship end with wypepo, Tyrone is my friend now

Read the thread faggots, >tfw you are not alone
Thank you m8 for existing.

>King roach autistically screeches to all the roaches
Mohammad likes big black nigger cock in his asshole, your prophet is a HUGE faggot and yet you still worship the guy. I'd bet 500$ that OP is a faggot irl, lel.

TURKEY YES