ITT : Things Sup Forums will never believe even with evidence

Abrahamic religions, yes even yours, were zionists creations to control the lower classes. Through guilt, circulate their wealth through their churches, (((charities))), priests, and means to spread the scam.

No matter how much Sup Forums denies it, the constitution allows the right to self expression.

So fuck off homophobes.

THIS is freedom.

This is ALSO freedom.

What's that Sup Forums?

You don't like freedom?

KYS faggot

>all this crossdressing degeneracy

Not even surprised. He's treated Kai like a girl since birth. Saw this coming years ago.

Yep, nothing wrong here shitlord. Move along.

that jewish parent's face, what a failure

Sup Forums is the embodiment of mental gymnastics. Boys can dress in their animes but the second it's 3D "Oh my white god, fucking degeneracy"

>tfw the jews infect themselves with the culture they tried killing with
>tfw not a single white will need to die in a race war

(((Liev Schreiber)))
He can do whatever he wants to his little kike baby. I'm sure he'll be fucking him in his little ass sometime soon.

>soon

Lol they look years past "soon" user

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded ceti to create his atoms.

>I'm sure he'll be fucking him in his little ass sometime soon.

Sage! i see you speak from years of experience.

Charity is good though
Let the moralfags and christcucks pay for that shit, not me

There is literally no other reason people would be sexualizing their children. Don't lie user, you're thinking the same thing Liev is, you just don't want to admit that you're a degenerate faggot.

How hasn't Zeitgeist Part I convinced people yet that most modern religions are just variations of one that predated recorded history?

The fact we'll never know the first major/international religion bugs me. Its the most important case of "lost media" if there are texts buried underground.

The fact that life experiences in 95% of cases matter more then genetics.
That being born in societies that are currently on a top of the world's food chain aint guarantees your superiority in any way.
That degeneracy is a logical result of freedom and riches people let themselves to have.
That removing jews will fix nothing, as no real lessons were learned from the fact they had become a thing at all.

>That removing jews will fix nothing

And here i thought the bolsheviks died out.

>kike baby
That kid is as blonde as they come

KEK is only real god

That semen demon is a... boy?
Can you clarify this, for my confused boner.

This is what happens when having kids so late. I hate to say it against my God Emperor but Barron is proof of that. He will never get into politics.

Trump being a bad president in one thing that will never be accepted here despite all the evidence in the world. You can replace president with liar, business man, or father and it all works the same.

That fact that pizza gate is as tin foil hat as Planet X or the moon landing being fake.

The fact that someones skin color doesn't make them more likely to commit crimes when you look at neighbors where people aren't, you know, in poverty.

The fact that they need to feel like a victim and and only think the world is against them because it's the only that can boost there fragile ego.

The fact that millions of illegal immigrants didn't come secretly in mass waves to sabotage an election that they only won because of an electoral vote done by people they don't even know.

The fact that the Red Pill is just a pathetic attempt to make themselves feel better about themselves.

The fact that the USA is actually a pretty great place to live.

could probably think of more.

Astrology
Vaccines causing autism
Homeopathy
Vegan and Gluten Free being automatically healthier for everyone
The need for a panoptic surveillance state

Actually, every religion sans strict christianity is saturnalia worship, which is where you get the geometry, mathematics, and even the third eye concept.

Yehushua bin David was killed upon a totem of Saturn by the Jews for calling out their Babylonian practices of blood letting and usury. You would of course know this if you read the damn book. This is why he is hated by hasidics.

Jews hate Christ so much they won't even write a + sign when doing math.

>Soon

You are at least 2 years late, user.

Thats hilarious as is sad.

That the moon landing video was a fraud

Astrology is only good for farming. The fuck are you on about?

Christianity was pretty anti semetic for awhile

Post evidence you dumb fucking leaf. I could send you dozens of /sci/ links with pdf scans backing the science used for the moon landing.

one time I saw this short interview with this guy who was saying basically that jesus was a "vedic" thinker teaching to "abrahamic" peoples

I don't remember the guys name, but that one thought really got my almonds activated, if anyone knows whatb I'm talking about I'd really like to read whatever that guy wrote

>Abrahamic religions, yes even yours, were
zoroastrian devil worshipers

Redpill me on zoroastrianism

That is a cute boi.

Did I say they never went to the moon you dumbfuck?
They didn't want to show the american public what they really saw up there so they got kubrick to fake the whole film

What would government need to hide from the public?
Whats stopping Musk from finding out?

>what would government need to hide from the public?
ayys
also checked

correct. One hundred percent correct. Pic one hundred percent related

Why? Because we'd fear them? Couldn't the government had taught them sign language and had a globally broadcast interview by now?

>Abrahamic religions, yes even yours
Fuck you OP, Judaism is G-d's chosen religion.

There are religions that predate judaism user. What makes jews so special?

They can smell better.

God chosen them duh, haven't you been listening to them?

If god's chosen are money hungry goblin niggers then God can send me to hell with my aryan brothers.

Because IRL there's never been an attractive trap