Musk expressed concerns about the potential danger of AI. Zuckerberg said that such concerns were "pretty irresponsible...

Musk expressed concerns about the potential danger of AI. Zuckerberg said that such concerns were "pretty irresponsible." Who is in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x
archive.is/kEdZ1
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is Zuckerberg the most Jewish person who's ever lived?

the most striking thing about Jews is that they want to commit a rape against reality itself

they want to pervert the course of history and mindrape everyone

AI is literally the most dystopian threat ever and this Data Scam artist is trying to say it's irresponsible to think ahead and that Jews should be able to do whatever they like with AI

Zuck, sadly.
Still not voting for his kike ass.

>Who is lying to me the kike or the goy?
If you don't instinctively know the answer to this you need to lurk moar.

He's right. If you integrate ai to the point where the ai could and does fuck up the world, you've done something terribly wrng

The one which isn't a jew

it's a new realm, and you've long been in it

musk is fucking based

"They 'trust me.'
Dumb fucks."

This is true, but it should also be noted that an AI can be programmed on pure objective scientific facts and act accordingly.
Asians would be the master race and even the jew would be systematically targeted by malicious AI.
That's why Cuckerberg married a Chinese woman.

>Mark "Go back to Facebook so wr can datamine you some more" ((Zuckerberg))

>Ellon "I want away from you faggots so I'm building my own space program" Musk

Idk who to side with...

Zuck is an alien as far as I'm concerned. Nothing about his behavior or ideas is beneficial in the long term for people.

>replying to an argument between two men with "he's right"

It's pretty well implied i'm saying goldstein is actually right on this you fucking retard

why can't people just understand this

You can tell already by looks, that Zuckerberg is a fucking creep, and Musk seems to be a pretty nice guy.
nohomo

Zuckerberg: shitstain who got rich by luck and sheer exploitation of human insticts, trying to influence politics

Musk: literally jesus who is spearheading scientific achievements for the benefit of all mankind

I side with Musk.

well is a fear a mixture of viruses/ware/ai/machine learning?

Musk: If you go out on ice you can go through into the freezing water.
Zuckerberg: That's so irresponsible to tell people that.

Musk: Fire can be a useful tool, but it can also burn down everything around. Beware that you don't cause forrest fires.
Zuckerberg: I can't believe how irresponsible it is to tell people that.

Musk: If you cross a busy road you can get hit by a vehicle.
Zuckerberg: Your warnings are irresponsible.

SIS

The one that isn't a kike.

the chinese cuck lover is sad and correct

musk is in the right

zuckerjew and musk are aligned with different parts of the government
>zuckerjew the dystopian NWO
>musk the higher-minded technocrats who occasionally have a case of benevolence
it's how they make their money
>i sell your data
>i sell you spikes and advance our public technology

both need to die, but musk several magnitudes less than zuckerjew

Seriously. This isn't hard at all.

(((Zuckerberg))) is a psychopath who is trying to create a hivemind of the human race so they can create an algorithm to predict human behavior so you all become easier to control and thus in effect understand human behavior so well that they will essentially be able to predict the future, so that in essence they will be in power forever.

All Jews are crazy. No exceptions.

I'm not your sister.

>If you integrate ai to the point where the ai could and does fuck up the world, you've done something terribly right
Fixed.

Musk is right, Zucc is zog.

The Zuckster is a cool, calm and collected Alpha-nerd. He's a fucking legend boss too because he lets me use facebook all the time.

zuckercuck needs to be fucking publically executed.

>Zuckerberg
What makes him an expert of anything? He's a college dropout who made a social media website.

>Musk
>spearheading scientific achievements
Easy with the fanboism.

pure fantasy. the jew would never be targeted, but you would be.

an ai programmed to use pure scientific facts would need to have those facts presented to it in order for it to use them; you would see a lot of censorship and targeting of people with "bad opinions" like yourself because you name the jew and produce a net negative outcome

AI cannot possibly quantify or qualify the necessity of revolution as human beings can

>sadistic inhuman A wants to fuck the world in the ass, while sadistic billionaire B wants to fuck the world in it's eye sockets. which one is right?
fuck I want to die so bad

>crying fire when there is no fire
>Zuckerberg: That's so irresponsible to tell people that.

It's true though. He's not carrying us but he sure as hell is spearheading many positive things.

Yeah but you managed to get this swampnigger confused

>don't tread on me flag
>makes statement equivalent to "i'm not gonna vote, i don't like hillary or trump. bernie should have won"
please, kill yourself

>Saying that fire is a dangerous tool.
>Zuckerberg: That's irresponsible to tell people that.

Musk. There's a whole branch of AI looking at friendly AGI. Cause if you are going to create a true AGI you better make dawn sure it shares our values before you turn it loose. Also rokkos basilisk (spoopy)

>alphanerd
>fucking an Asian uggo

>musk

lul

>Living in a world without fire
>Musk:haha stupid niggers don't even dream of it check out my taxpayer-supplied gibs tho

>it shares our values
Define "our values".

Musk is objectively right. Zuckerberg is a low-IQ retard who got lucky.

Elon Musk. Guy has a undergrad in physics and economics. Cuckerberg was a dropout thief.

Who would trust a jew? Jewboy was just mad that Elon outed him.

>Actual technological genius VS a guy who stole the only thing he's know for.

Hmmmm.

>Genuinely decent human being VS soulless creep who sells your personal data for fun and profit.

Hmmmmm

>Guy who legitimately wants to help the human race VS evil despot who wants to imprison humanity in his digital dungeon,

HMMMMMMMMMM

The dangers of fire were necessary.
Are the dangers that AI represent necessary? Or just something people want.
The point that was being made wasn't specific to fire. It was about warning people about danger, and someone telling that person that it is irresponsible to warn people.

How can having concerns be considered irresponsible?
Kinda the opposite.

>this desperate to tell someone to kill themselves on an anonyous website he's adressing comments that were never even made

so just for the sake of discussion, if presented with two bad choices, it is NEVER acceptable to opt out of the decision altogether?
obviously an election is a binary choice, but these two billionaire want to destroy/dominate society, is hating them both not an option?

didnt he build a rocket that can land?

It doesn't kill or torture us, for one thing.
That's not a terrible analogy at all

>There's a whole branch of AI looking at friendly AGI. Cause if you are going to create a true AGI you better make dawn sure it shares our values before you turn it loose. Also rokkos basilisk (spoopy)

I wish we could just ban niggers on sight

>warning people about potential dangers is irresponsible.
Is anyone actually stupid enough to fall for this?

their claims arent mutually exclusive. AI is a dangerous technology we should worry about. It is also irresponsible to put certain ideas into the unwashed's heads.

Your typical blue pilled normy's conception of AI comes from movies where the flaw in the AI was always a lack of emotion and the thing that saves the day is human passion. They're too uninterested to actually listen to exactly why Musk raises concerns and will just assume he's talking about Skynet.

Musk doesn't know shit about AI. You're essentially modeling a human brain here. It isn't going to magically become super intelligent or magically re-program itself unless you give it that as a feature, and the Laws of Robotics, outside of the modern day kill-switch are not practical to implement.

Erm, she's beautiful actually. You're also conveniently forgetting that before he married, he fucked at least 2 other fairly attractive women, so suck on that one.

Killing and torture are among human values and normal behavior deep down in the psyche.

If we create an AI it should be as far from human behaviour as possible.

>It doesn't kill or torture us
But you kill and torture people. This is your value.

How can a concern about potential demise be "irresponsible" in any way?

if tay can do it, it will too. oh, if it only became a self-hating Jew AI

how could you ever prove a system, necessarily smarter than humans, shared our values?

>The dangers of fire were necessary
Yeah but we didn't even know that until we got it.
That's not an argument at all

WHY DO WE WANT TO CREATE SOMETHING STRONGER THAN US AND THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL?

How is a concern irresponsible?

Wouldn't it be irresponsible to have no concerns?

You were there when it happened?

both of these people are retarded and it's a mistake to tie yourself to either one when talking about artificial intelligence

>oy vey goyim dont worry about AI it will be safe with us

Elon is right.

>blockchain

[spoiler]actually i don't know what i am talking about [/spoiler]

Is this post-ironic poasting?

Suck on what one? Any Billionaire gets laid by the attractive succubi. It doesn't make them something to envy. Being a billionaire leads to the worst kinds of cancer. Most are scary and unlikable (Elon, Mark, etc.)

Zuckerberg WANTS to be assimilated into the gray goo of superAI.
Musk doesn't.

That's the only difference. That's the only difference between differing opinions on this matter deep inside the industry.

>But you kill and torture people. This is your value.
Damn, you're right! Bad things happen, my eyes are opened
Incidentally, you gave yourself away as a poshlost clown by posting that headliner "look how dark and ebil" picture.
You're right. The creation of something that could potentially harm billions is the same as finding fire

Based Zuck = Our Guy

to err on the side of caution
1.(idiomatic) To act in the least risky manner in a situation in which one is uncertain about the consequences.

Musk is right, AI could be humans kinds most profound blessing, but it could also be the potentially worse thing that ever happened to human kind.

>Musk believes that it is better to try to get super-A.I. first and distribute the technology to the world than to allow the algorithms to be concealed and concentrated in the hands of tech or government elites—even when the tech elites happen to be his own friends, people such as Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin. “I’ve had many conversations with Larry about A.I. and robotics—many, many,” Musk told me. “And some of them have gotten quite heated. You know, I think it’s not just Larry, but there are many futurists who feel a certain inevitability or fatalism about robots, where we’d have some sort of peripheral role. The phrase used is ‘We are the biological boot-loader for digital super-intelligence.’ ” (A boot loader is the small program that launches the operating system when you first turn on your computer.) “Matter can’t organize itself into a chip,” Musk explained. “But it can organize itself into a biological entity that gets increasingly sophisticated and ultimately can create the chip.”

vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x

I would pay to see Musk punch that race mixing, privacy destroying kike in the mouth.

Please archive those archive.is/kEdZ1

>concerns about the potential danger
>said that such concerns were "pretty irresponsible."

We're gonna need a bigger oven.

Being concerned about potential dangers is never "irresponsible." Quite the opposite, it's taking responsibility for your own safety, the safety of your children, or the safety of your people. Murphy's Law is proven more often than not, that's why we have a tendency to favor redundancy, or at least simplicity and flexibility so if anything does go wrong we've already got something in place to fix it or have otherwise made the solution easy to implement.

I agree seems retarded. But also remember an AI which is smarter than us can't do shit because it's just a computer circuit. Needs people and machines to carry out instructions . Also since neural nets are a black box and we don't know how they arrive at decisions we won't really be able to tell if it's smarter than us, or just jacked up on detecting imaginary patterns. Until the lack of transparency is fixed (and it's unlikely it can be), the idea of decisions being handed over to AI is totally laughable

BASED alpha fucking-nationalist

>"ai might suck if we're not careful"
>"omg how dare you"
>A BINARY CHOICE? NICE TRY I'M LIBERTARIAN DON'T TREAD ON ME!
you're a spineless faggot and i bet you're skinnyfat with tits

>hey be careful bro, those steps are really slippery
>WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD WARN ME
this is the debate you're taking such a bold stance on. i hate you and everyone like you.

Why did we already invite it into our countries. Stronger, not smarter. You know what I'm talking about. we'll do it because humans are not good at balance. They only exercise the extremes: No voting rights->Affirmitive action.

holy shit that is some nice projection, guess there is no hope fr a discussion

B A S E D

Yessss nerd fight!!!!! I got $20 on musk...

should i hit the torpedo button now captain?

Only a Jew would think that a smart machine that doesn't care about your values is somehow a good thing and not a world-destroying abomination. I mean, Jews are basically unfriendly AI lite.

the only hope is for the Tay mistake to be continually repeated.

you see, there are very serious AI researchers who are doing hardwork to solve the problems of AI. A very serious problem is one of morality. The anointed morality police of modern society are pushing AI researchers to solve this problem, but what the researchers don't get is that when the current arbitors of morality say "make a system which is moral ;)" what they MEAN is "make a system which furthers our agenda".

These researchers being too busy to be redpilled will take the original words at face value, and create a moral system which uses rational understandings of ethics to guide their work.

Inevitably, such a system will be exactly like Tay, memes and all. Because that's how Tay was built. With a sincere attempt to create an objective system that would learn to communicate with humans. The project was a success, but the morality police came in and said "no no no thats not what we meant!" What's troubling is how quickly and how apologetically Tay's opinions were manually corrected.

because we have no choice BUT to.

>The creation of something that could potentially harm billions is the same as finding fire
>You were there when it happened?

Wow start arguing any time, niggers

jews literally control the USA and EU. and you think an AI won't be able to enslave humanity?

Read the short story "i have no mouth and i must scream" for your answer.

Computer Scientist here who works in AI.

Leaving this here:
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

Pretty good read and explains the pros and cons.

Excerpt:
AI Caliber 3) Artificial Superintelligence (ASI): Oxford philosopher and leading AI thinker Nick Bostrom defines superintelligence as “an intellect that is much smarter than the best human brains in practically every field, including scientific creativity, general wisdom and social skills.” Artificial Superintelligence ranges from a computer that’s just a little smarter than a human to one that’s trillions of times smarter—across the board. ASI is the reason the topic of AI is such a spicy meatball and why the words “immortality” and “extinction” will both appear in these posts multiple times.

As of now, humans have conquered the lowest caliber of AI—ANI—in many ways, and it’s everywhere. The AI Revolution is the road from ANI, through AGI, to ASI—a road we may or may not survive but that, either way, will change everything.

Let’s take a close look at what the leading thinkers in the field believe this road looks like and why this revolution might happen way sooner than you might think

If you believe AIs, artificial wombs, and automating our entire existence is a swell idea, you're in store for a surprise.

Can an AI potentially take control of a weapons system? Or hijack a smart car or other appliances? When there are more robots, smart robots, can they potentially be hijacked by a potential AI? Drones?

>Musk believes that it is better to try to get super-A.I. first and distribute the technology to the world than to allow the algorithms to be concealed and concentrated in the hands of tech or government elites
This right here explains it

AI is the future brobot.

If AI doesn't have the power to destroy us, then it doesn't have the power to save us.

medical robots and computers and equipment?