Why are most of celebrities are left-wing liberals?

Why are most of celebrities are left-wing liberals?
Are they just ordered to act so by their jew producers from hollywood?

They grow up with such a fascination of make believe that they want to take part in it themselves with movies and TV shows. Their politics are just an extension of this.

They get paid to feel. They pay people like agents and managers to make sure they never have to think critically ever.

A number of reasons, but arguably the most important is the same pressure that affects academics - after you've "made it" into this extremely hard to break into, exclusive industry, are you really going to risk your position by disagreeing with accepted dogma?

>making fun of Chester
Niggers really don't have souls don't they Mr. 56%?

they have an above average iq

the fuck are you talking about dumbass?
kid rock and trump are from hollywood they're redpilled as fuck

Yeah but as someone in LA I can tell you people arent just LARPing, some are, but many drink the kool aid for real.

The reason so many are this way is a matter of self-selection, those people come here and leverage their talents into positions of success, which are given to them because they are known to signal for the virtues they want (((promoted)))

They're educated

isn't that a fake tweet? or did he delete it before he killed himself?

Well Kid Rock is a Michigan person though not an LA person and Trump is Trump, he breaks the mold and conclusions can't be drawn based on him.

It is worth noting though, the redpilled people from Hollywood tend to be the MOST redpilled (think of James Woods) because they've been face to face with the horrors. Not via Internet memes but IRL, in the flesh.

Look at the bottom it has a watermark its obviously fake

>Why are most of celebrities are left-wing liberals
Because they're smarter than you

Because their income comes from fooling the poor plebs
Public rich people adopt whatever workers ideology have to say "come see my movie and make me a millionaire cause I have your same political views"

They must be putting something in the water there. They even turned Bill Burr into a cuck

nah
ONLY if they run for politics they're gonna show their true side which is the redpill.
The Rock, Zuckerberg, Kanye, these people they all peddle conservative values but they all shit on trump during the elections.
TLDR They only show their lib sides when they're not active in politics and just spout whatever's safe to show they give a shit to their fans.

Not ordered too...but you answered your own question....they are brown-nosing the people who make the movies they make money from. Look how many no talents are out right now

Because they're usually college-educated and have spent a significant time, if not all, of their time being a part of the coastal elites. Those going to the coasts, ditching middle hurrmerica, are usually quick to ditch their backwards origins and adopt the new, liberal culture.

Being anti right is the safest bet you could possibly make for easy LOOK AT ME sperg outs on twitter. Plenty of celebrities pull shit like this just to try and keep relevant for slightly longer.

Because celebs want to make people think they are on their side, and show them support.. not give them money, but show them support. It's apart of the narcissism complex with liberals.

Look at eCeleb SJW's. How many of them have given money back that they made by pandering their ideas?

This, they picture a "perfect utopian" world that theoretically would be great if reality wasn't a thing. That's why they go on and on about being more intelligent and all this shit, the problem with all liberal arguements is "ok ya that sounds nice and all but that's not based in the real world, it's based in a fantasy land created in your head where all the worlds problems just vanish into thin air and we're all perfectly happy and can coexist"

It's called virtue signaling. It's a societal disorder.

It definetly depends on the person, I can assure you that people like Katy Perry were indeed driven mildly insane by Trump

Because they have an absolute contempt - and the word contempt really does nothing to capture the actual attitude - towards the working classes and people who do manual labour, who tend to be right wing conservative.