Non retards: 1, flat earthers:0

I am here to end the (((Flat earth))) meme.

I have been shooting guns all of my life. My father was a marine sniper, and both me and my brother are trained competition shooters and hunters.

Every shooter such as myself knows that there are multiple things that go into perfecting a long distance shot. Some of these things include breathing patterns, bullet drop, wind, air pressure, altitude, temperature, and many, many more. But one thing that a lot of people dont know that trained shooters (marine snipers, special operators, sport shooters, olympians) have to account for something that will make or break a perfect, on target, long distance shot. This factor is the rotation of the earth.

As you shoot at a target thats at a distance upwards from 1 to 2 miles, during the time in between you pulling the trigger and that bullet hitting your target, the earth rotates slowly and depending on which direction you shoot (north, south, east, west) your bullet will fly opposite of the direction the earth will rotate, depending on direction.

If i recall correctly, flat earthers claim the earth does not rotate. If this is true, why do i and every other trained shooter on earth have to account for the rotation of the earth in long distance shooting? How come if i account for everything in a shot (air pressure, altitude, distance, wind, temperature) BESIDES the rotation of the earth, i will be off target and miss?

I dont want some bullshit story that the coriolis effect isnt real, i want you to explain to me in detail WHY i have to account for the rotation of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gNkgj9h2oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft.

His only sin is that he didn´t have the means to apply sufficient heat and pressure due to 1030´s technology, and ended up burning them instead.

Wind exists. We dont live on a pear. Rotation is not required for wind. You need to think spiritually. How do trains work on a ball? With 5000 mile long tracks? How are those manufactured? 6 mile long cars how do they ascend these non existent curves on the y axis? Never move when they stall? Why doesnt polaris move. Who plans for skyscrapers to not lean? We have reason to care. Maintains a prison planet. Why would you care to have this thread? We've debated it many times and you lost? You should leave it be. You need your prison planet and nothing else. Why are trees found vertical in the geologic record? Who is there to initiate the half life decays we use to "date" thingd? If you weren't there you can't know. How'd you get passed van allen? How were the oceans "evolved"? Why is there a video showing the moon shuttle unreleased to the public pasting darkened terminator line papers on their windows on reflection of earth to deceive people as to distance? Even coriolis is fake. All flights dony exist south of equator on trackers but this is fine

Earth can be flat and still display a coriolis effect, you stupid tard.

The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time

Sounds like you're just a shitty shot. I went through army sniper school and can easily hit at 1000m using Kentucky windage and a hold off with my zero at 700m with M118LR. That's a flight time of 1.4 seconds. I've also shot out to 600m with subsonic .22lr with a flight time of 1.9 seconds, while only accounting for wind, elevation, and environmentals. That's the equivalent of shooting at 1200m with M118LR, which is considerably farther than when the "coriolis effect" becomes a factor.

>a helicopter hovering in one place moves with the rotation of the earth without any action by the pilot
>a plane pilot can't use the rotation of the earth to his advantage when flying west
>planes don't have to constantly steer downwards to prevent from going into space
>bullets have to be fired in an arched trajectory and will continue traveling straight, therefore you need to compensate for the earth rotating
lmao what the fuck?

1st law of motion

because the army trolls its own, if he were a 4 star general or navy admiral,believe me, he would have had the flat earth briefing. but your father was just a sniper, a dog sent out to kill people, and that is all his superiors thought of him as. tough luck kiddo.

>a hovering helicopter moves with the earth without force being acted upon it
>a traveling plane moves with the earth, otherwise a plane could fly 1mph and go from NYC to LA in 3 hours
>the earth moves underneath a traveling bullet

st law of motion, READ IT
>The earth rotations helps a little, but is more noticiable at big distances.
>As the example with the plane, you need big distances to notice a difference.

>the earth's rotation is more noticeable on a 1000m shot than a 5000km flight

>every other trained shooter on earth have to account for the rotation of the earth in long distance shooting?
You calculate the distance for how much the earth will rotate for the brief second or two your bullet is in the air? Absolute fucking lies. Airlines don't even worry about the rotation of the Earth but Bubba here does for his shooting.

Dude you even physics?

youtube.com/watch?v=3gNkgj9h2oM

>As you shoot at a target thats at a distance upwards from 1 to 2 miles, during the time in between you pulling the trigger and that bullet hitting your target, the earth rotates slowly and depending on which direction you shoot (north, south, east, west) your bullet will fly opposite of the direction the earth will rotate, depending on direction.
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you've got a poor understanding of the Coriolis effect.

>the atmosphere moves in conjunction with the earth
>except for when it's a bullet

See this? It's a gyrocompass

It uses the spin of the Earth to always point North

i cant believe how stupid these people [you] are
>5000km flight taking several hours
>1000m shot taking less than a few seconds
you have to be black, retarded, or like that fag up there asking 50 stupid autistic questions in one post. you are incapable of the abstract thought needed to visualize this. literally the dumbest humans with internet access.

>this guy is asking questions

Why are spherecucks so violently irrational when asked to defend their worldview?

Probabily all of them, sometimes I feel bad to be in the same species with this kind of people

We already awsered all that you asked

check mate by flat earth theorist

You didn't explain why a plane can travel thousands of km over the span of several hours without compensating for rotation, but a bullet can't travel more than 1000m in 1.5 seconds without having to compensate for it.

>it's another Sup Forums responds to flat earth bait thread

>literally kek's city

Because a plane isn't trying to hit a target less than an inch across, and the plane is constantly adjusting for all sorts of natural variations which exceed the magnitude of the effect.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

But why would world leaders go to such great lengths to lie about the shape of the earth? What do they have to gain from saying the earth is round when it is flat?

Exactly.
Apart of that canadian user said, you did watch the vid? It explains the basic concepts there

Exactly, what would be even the point of it?

good lord, your image. i'll refer you back to my post lol. in one eyeball and out the other!
i would like to ask what brand baby food you eat. whatever it is isnt doing much for your almonds.

>You didn't explain why a plane can travel thousands of km over the span of several hours without compensating for rotation
Planes are always compensating.

So you're saying a plane can flight straight north from South America and land in Japan with minimal adjusment?

How come i can fly nz to aus in 3hours flying west. And then it takes 4hours to fly back heading east. Because the earths spinning at the same time. Or is the pilot flying slower you flat earthers.

>1 post by this id
So either slide thread or typical BTFOing of a round earth retard who left with his tail between his legs. I'm guessing both.

>Ignores all prof and evidence on the thread and just attacks the op