Why do the global elite love fucking little kids so much?

>reptilians

they need to create trauma to get the kids bloodstream full of adrenaline, them they steal and inject the young blood for a rush and prolong their lives

no really

The want to project their hollow empty misery onto others.

I understand female kids cause they are fucking cute but male kids? That's fucking sick

Damn I guess I don't really blame them then

They're tight

Child molestation is the easiest way to create new psychopaths. This cycle of child abuse is an evolved system optimized for creating ruthless and evil businessmen.

Supply and demand. When people say 'satanism' what they are really saying is, 'belief that God does not exist', (maybe). There are people that believe if they do not get caught by man for their illegal actions, they will not be punished, they decline pascals wager.

They do it as a big fuck you to law, justice and ordinary people. It's their way of sneering at us.

It's vampiritic activity, draining the life of others.

It's a crime against the soul of a child. The ultimate evil. Remember these people are the children of Satan. They feed on evil deeds.

Also what this user said. Very accurate

It's the way fags propagate.
I don't think even veteran Sup Forums guys understand how fundamental molestation is to liberalism.
Raped kids, war/economy molested "refugees," a healthy psyche does not strive for liberal ideals.

its to create a bond where no one can betray each other because theyve all done the same heinous act

Because little boys are cute.

>found the catholic

the truth is everyone loves fucking little kids just they are the only ones capable of getting away with it

They don't, it's just something they force everyone in their circle to do so that if one of them steps out of line later they have easy blackmail material available.

Are you implying little boys aren't cute? You saying they are ugly? Why do you hate children? Did you get bullied as a kid?

>Did you get bullied as a kid?
no I was the bully. Still am.

Well since fuckig kids came up, which does pol think is worse? Raping/molesting a boy or raping/molesting a girl?

Shhh we are ancaps,of course we love little kids but they dont have to know it

it is POWER. WHEN YOU BECOME ULTRA POWERFUL YOU HAVE TO RELEASE STEAM BY DOING SHIT THAT GOES AGAINST MORALS/RULES/CULTURE SO YOU FEEL FREE AGAIN. WHEN YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE TO BALANCE IT BY DOING THE MOST HORRIBLE SHIT IMAGINABLE, LIKE FUCKING LITTLE KIDS.

You didn't answer my questions, dawg.

what?

I hate anything cute. Men aren't even supposed to come in contact with their offspring until adolescence. So, yeah, I guess I hate kids. I hate a lot of things. Dogs, Germans, the sun. Lots of things.

Great questions! SICK FUCKS!!

"Fast trial, death penalty"

I'm sorry to hear you're black.

No, some of them do it because they enjoy it. Not all are blackmailed by being drugged and photographed.

You know how you can tell politicians love fucking kids.. statute of limitations in rape cases. Should be ZERO across the board.

they literally don't know what else to do with their power

CMon OP, that's not fair...