Bio student at a good college

>bio student at a good college
>wrote a short 4 page essay on why genetically modified humans are a good thing
>want to email it to the head of the philosophy department but I'm scared they'll call me a nazi
What do? Should I just send it? I tried hard to distance it from anything "problematic".

Do it under a pen name with a matching email dipshit.

No don't send it goy, could be problematic

I doubt you'll present him any arguments he won't have already heard.

I did the same thing and I think I got a B, don't remember though.

You're fine man, I even picked Heidegger for "write a paper about 3 philosophers."

Then why are people against it?

Dude just take a sciencey angle and the libs will love it

what

Who are?

Do it. People aren't as closed-minded as you would think, and there's not much at risk anyway.

>bio student at a good college
Have you not taken a human or population genetics course yet? Take the hint: this shit is taboo, wave shit off as too many ethical problems to bother delving into and proceed.

Science is bought and controlled too.

eugenics wars will be glorious as you get your elfkin and orcs and other fucked up genetic mistakes like niggers.

>4 page essay
I am quite confidant that nothing you wrote on those four pages matters in the least bit. There are opening statements longer than four pages. In order to form an rational argument it on an academic level it would take at least twice that long.

Bin that shit and start thinking about what you're doing with your life. Are you in a place right now where you can start genetically modifying humans? If the answer is NO, then FUCK OFF.

Don't do it. You won't win anything and the backlash could fuck you up.

yeah do it cunt

Oh yes the head of the philosophy department will put aside all the shit he has to do to read the 4 page essay of an undergrad in a totally different department.

Oh I thought this was for a class.

Don't do this it's a no win scenario

Basically I argued that it's unethetical not to have designer babies. My main point was that the imperfect life was suffering, although there are many forms of perfection (like in the arts).

Yeah I guess your right. Fuck college honestly, this place is nothing more than a degree factory.

Are you salty about college because you don't get the chance to let some totally random person tell you how smart you are? Do you even know what department heads do? They aren't there because they're the best. They do administrative shit. Are you a freshman?

You should know and be able to defend that particular stance, especially if you intend to argue and work against it.

Because again, they've likely already heard, researched and debated this topic longer than you'ce cared, so put some effort into it if you actually want to get anywhere.

Siding with this factor
>4 pages
Is practically fucking nothing. Post it in a pastebin and remove your name so we can see, OP. I'm interested regardless.

Actually I just wanted to open a discussion on the issue since everyone I talked to seems automatically against it. I'm not trying to create some enlightening paper or something, suck at writing anyways.