"Germans murdered 6 million Jews. Hitler wanted to remove Gypsies and Jews. He killed them because nazis was insane...

"Germans murdered 6 million Jews. Hitler wanted to remove Gypsies and Jews. He killed them because nazis was insane." - Korea History book

Is this a fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*were

Not was

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

"Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you"

Nazis is insane?

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

?

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded ceti to create his atoms.

is this a fact?

No. They weren't insane at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
Adolf Hitler's Warning

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian

your english sucks. he was correcting it

I dunno but we got a free puppet state and got to use two nukes!

dafuq is that name uri oma? you mean my mother?????

Korea was founded by the Pepsi Co August 15, 1948 after a battle between the CocaCola Company Allies and Pepsi Co Axis came to an armistace in WWII.

t. Canada history book

??

BREAKING - LIVE: North Korean Submarine Prepares to Nuke Hawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc

es tu abuela paco

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Nobody here really knows anything about Nazi Germany or cares about European history in general. Don't worry about it.

Would post pics of the various "Hitler bars" Korea used to have but I'm fone

>free puppet state

????

Japan is a U.S. puppet.

Yes, Nazi Germans or Germoneys are vile people. They are still ruining Europe as we speak. South Koreans try to help Europe.

I mean, yeah, but he wasn't insane for wanting to.

you korean?

The first two sentences are true, the third one is a lazy explanation to avoid going into the politically-incorrect and complex reasons for Hitler's antisemitism.

>to avoid
why?

we have no jews

You don't want to piss some busy-body Jews in the USA off either their screeching and kveching would travel across the Pacific.

After all, you're close allies with the USA which is like the most Jewish nation on Earth aside from Israel.

Do you guys have Political Correctness?

>Assuming chinks have feelings
I am pretty sure they don't and that's why they aren't taking mudslimes.

>Political Correctness
We have this.
nigger please

If you say "I hate 전라도" gook SJWs will call you 일베충 or 친일파 or 박사모

Don't compare me to filth minglee.

It didn't happen but it should happen and will

Yes.

Kim Jong Kardassian better start spamming nukes soon.
The lack of happening's is getting boring

Sorry Park I don't know what any of that means.