*sips tea*

Ummm why do the mods keep deleting this? Are you trying to make Sup Forums your personal safe space where opposing viewpoints are not allowed? Doesn't that make you just as bad as r/the_donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/sl004.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all lives matter = everyone should be free from corrupt police brutality

>Syrian refugees
The need to assimilate and ditch their barbaric culture

>LGBTQ
The need to seek the psychiatric help they need and stop shoving their agenda down people's throats.

> Unarmed black men
They should be respectful to the police.

> Food stamps
Not here to pay for a person's laziness.

>religious faith
I'm fine with it. Stop trying to shove it down people's throats and stop asking for special treatment.

So why don't you care when blacks are the target?

inb4 blacks aren't technically human or other garbage like this

because in the cases they chimp out about the police actions were justified

Why should we? If they are human, like everyone else, why should they get special treatment?

There it is!

>Just because any of their lives matter doesn't mean that I should sacrifice mine in favour of theirs even the least bit.
By the way, the optimal answer to "black lives matter" isn't that, it's "no they fucking don't"

The threads keep getting deleted because they're against the rules.

Also, I agree that not all lives matter, fuck all non-whites.

>all lives matter
>black people are lives
>why should we care about black people getting shot?
Take a basic logic class.

Blue lives matter

I never felt the need to use the "all lives matter" faggotry, but even you idiot liberals have to acknowledge you completely ignore black supremacist elements of the BLM movement. They even cucked a pride parade up here is leafistan.

Leftists cower to minorities out of fear, not love. You are cowards who should be hated.

they aren't human, why should we care?

>Politically Incorrect
It's a dictionary. Before you say "Ummm why do the mods keep deleting this? Are you trying to make Sup Forums your personal safe space where opposing viewpoints are not allowed? Doesn't that make you just as bad as r/the_donald?" again, look up the word "incorrect".
OP SUCKS DICKS!

>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>>/global/rules/8

By why should we care, I meant to say why should we care more about black lives, than say, white lives?

love it. Ideologues will always be proven to be hypocrites.

Lives don't matter. You could go to Africa and kill a nigger for less than 5$s and no one would bat an eye. More or less the same in China and India. Not being edgy, just stating facts, human capita is the cheapest thing in existence.

Why are Dems so smug and superior when all their rhetoric is so clearly low IQ?

Or maybe you're just not that brilliant

>> Unarmed black men
>They should be respectful to the police.

they must die for being disrespectful? Please hand over your constitution and leave my country you communist.

This would be a pretty good argument if all lives actually mattered and the listener were a self-effacing pussy.

Not even murican and I feel the same. Your blacks are retarded and high most of the time.

Because this is a virtue signalling shill thread. Black lives are not above the law. Syrian 'refugees' (backed by al quaeda) will recieve CIA-level suspicion until proven innocent.

LGBBQ lives already have equal rights. The world isn't their safe space.

>Welfare
Drug testing and work programs.

>Different faiths.
You're right. I welcome Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, Shintos, and Rastafarians.

Careful when you masturbate with that edge hon, you do not want to slice your micropeen off and become a tranny

You shouldn't. You should care about every single human that gets murdered by a police officer, regardless of their skin color.

No lives matter cunt. Least of all the life of a liberal.

WTF I love strawmans now

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE.

>I'm not from America but I magically understand how people from there act
Maybe watch less TV.

Their lives matter to someone but not to me.

Worst quality bait ive seen in a while.

who even starts a topic called *sips tea* ?
more like sips semen amirite?

That is what I personally believe.

Todd Holloman is a faggot.

I dont watch any tv. Tv is for niggers, fags and libs.

>STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE.

like i've never had a police encounter w/o breaking law, FUCKSTICK.

no guys, don't delete and don't ban. Let leftists post their stupidity for all to mock.

none of you faggots even matter

All lives matter but Americans don't have the responsibility of providing for other lives just because they do.

Syrian refugee lives are precious but the American government needs to put it's own people first above others, especially families who have paid into the tax system for generations. Pumping in incompatible people from the third world is simply destructive when there are so many other better alternatives for both sides.

Almost all black men killed by police, especially the figure head ones, have been criminals and deserving of their fate. If black lives do matter, the movement would be going after the toxic Jewish ran black culture of materialism, gang culture and momentary pleasure which is the root reason why blacks will always stay in poverty within the US. If black lives matter, black men wouldn't abandon their children.

LGBTQ are also precious lives but they are mentally ill and need to be in an asylum for treatment. But Dems encourage their delusion and as a result more people fall into their illness which is basically a death sentence as the suicide rate among trans people is enormous.

I agree that universal basic income should be implemented so everyone has food. But mass immigration pushed by the Dems has made this impossible.

Basically right wing Republicans are doing everything correct for preserving and cherishing life and Dems are making the world a hell hole.

They have an average IQ that is lower than Koko the Gorilla.

>like i've never had a police encounter w/o breaking law,

Yet somehow you're still alive.

I agree nigger lives don't matter.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: straw man; plural noun: straw men; noun: strawman; plural noun: strawmen
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

I would counter with:

>No Lives Matter

Fuck your faggy weak humanitarian individualistic post-modern bullshit. God and the Nation matter, your pathetic life does not.

"All lives matter" is cuckoldry. White lives matter.

>All lives matter, but some matter more, you bigot!

I'm sure there are racist police people out there. But the majority that I have met are very respectful individuals. Maybe if they listen to the police officer and not escalate the situation, I am confident they wouldn't suffer.

>any lives matter

The wellbeing of anything outside of the self is a spook

i'm still waiting for the #NoLivesMatter campaign so i can express my true feelings

>I'm sure there are racist police people out there
There are, and there's a reason for it.

Syrian lives matter, but so does mine. I will not needlessly expose myself or those I love to a barbaric backwards culture that glorifies death and suppresses differences.

LGBTQ lives matter, and white western countries are the only ones that seem to think so in any meaningful way. Your precious Islamic pets would gladly throw such persons off a fucking building.

Unarmed does not mean harmless. There are plenty of cases of unarmed persons being shot rightfully by police, and plenty of cases of unarmed persons being shot wrongfully by police.

Poor people matter, and any reasonable compassionate person wants to help people who need help. The question here is one of exactly how much any one person should be entitled to take from the state.

Different faiths are fine. The problem arises when these faiths, most specifically Islam, contain doctrines and practices which run contrary to what is considered acceptable in a modern society. Raping young boys is not acceptable in the west, and we are perfectly right to be disgusted by an organization that promotes such activity.

Now fuck off.

I care when the officer commits a crime and a jury finds them guilty of it regardless of the race of the dead guy or the cop. You can argue that the courts are biased and desperately need reform, but ultimately if we're a nation of laws we have to work within the confines of those laws.

In Ferguson BLM rioters burnt shit down before the trial even started let alone finished. That isn't justice, it's an expensive tantrum.

>Syrian refugees
>welfare
Welfare is for legal residents only. And shitskins can't work if they're imported here under federal law anyway.
avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/sl004.asp
>Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That from and after the first day of January, one thousand eight hundred and eight, it shall not be lawful to import or bring into the United States or the territories thereof from any foreign kingdom, place, or country, any negro, mulatto, or person of colour, with intent to hold, sell, or dispose of such negro, mulatto, or person of colour, as a slave, or to be held to service or labour.
>or to be held to service or labour
This is rule of law is important.

Bitch fuck this cuck shit,only white lifes matter the rest should just be exterminated period.

>if you don't let refugees in, they will Die!
>also you can't go there and try to help
He thinks we want LGBTQ dead and at the same time we let them live

Unarmed black men lives matter, but you will say I hate them because of your prejudice against the right

I think poor people's live matter but they don't seem to care about money so they stay poor.

People of different faiths matter, they are alive right now even though we could have nuked them many times.

sage

>quality leaf post
This.

>universal basic income
Assuming that mass immigration did not happen, how would it be implemented to prevent abuse? What constitutes as "food"?

Well he has a point.

>Implying sipping tea is a bad thing.

I guess you want to sip mountain dew.

Someone post the statistics, I'm too lazy to pull them up right now.
The TL;DR version is that blacks are massively over-represented in violent criminal acts, thus the extra police attention. On top of that, they're actually targeted less often by police per violent crime than other races, despite the bullshit the MSM pushes.
Blacks being disproportionately targeted by police is literally a lie.

Gotta wonder what meaning these people give to the word "matter".