Why don't we create an all white city?

Any jews, niggers or, sand niggers that come to are only pure white city will be arrested we can forge evidence against them. It would have to be in a state with the death penalty to make sure they are dead.

You could be assuring the white race to still be alive in the next 200 years. If you aren't considering doing this you aren't truly white. We can build a utopia with niggers or Jews.

Why is no one responding to this?

We all know that your concept is literally impossible and can never occur.

You haven't figured it out, yet? Every racist, hateful, backwards post here is satire.

Lol you know that's bullshit. If it was true this place would be more extreme. Stormfront uses this as a recruitment site. You're hilarious, maybe some of it is satire but the majority isn't.

Thank you for contributing! This kind of satire, where you genuinely cannot tell if the person is trolling or mentally retarded, is the finest kind of satire. Please continue to post more like this!

Why do kikes think they can lead white nationalists around?
We are superior and will not be led by an inferior.

Stormkikes and sll neo nazi stormniggers need to fuck off.

HEIL HITLER
Neo nazi kosher kikes that work to undermine the progression of nationalism with demoralization and created conflicts of interests need to be banned.

There is no savage white race and was, therefore anyones painting the white race as savages are kikes, who wish to deny our peoples community.

Actually if we remove the jews most world issues dissolve. The jews are the ones pushing savages and fanatics into an otherwise perfect society.

>Oh so black people are savages now.

I'm in with my 2 blonde blue eyed kids, and slavic wife. Where the fuck do we start this city. TIME TO GO NOW NOW NOW.

the more I ponder our future the more I realize it's going to take a colony off the surface of the earth to realize our dream. unless we have a massive population reset.

The key to all of this is having a piece of land that is truly ours where we would have nukes to defend ourselves and total control.

Then we could develop the means to leave this shit hole.

until then the best 2 things you can do are simple:

1) Eat healthy and be as fit as possible. [exercise/diet]

2) Procreate as much as possible. [date and marry younger women before they are brainwashed]

Literally comes down to those 2 things more than anything. That leads to everything else.

And stop falling for the kike meme thats spreading propaganda that slavs aren't white. Their women are the best marriage material left on this planet. Unless you find one of the 0.01% of western women that AREN'T total feminist cock carousel riding race traitor nigger loving fatties.

Hitler was too impatient. He should have built a wall 40 feet high and defended all of his territory with fierce retaliation strikes on anyone trying to tease him.

Then after 15 years of waiting he would have nukes first and just nuked all his enemies.

By now we'd be traveling to other solar systems regularly if he had just been patient.

i know you fucks are out there.

i know you are all like me trying to make $100-200k a year and raise a family in peace.

we have about 10 years until all that probably starts to end quickly and the day of the rope is here.

There's a group of us trying to establish a town in NE United States. I'm not an admin in the Discord and the leaders aren't online right now, but if you give me your username I can give it to them when they get on. You might be a good addition to our group.

chgh8x4i5

taking every stimulant known to man might have had something to do with it

How about somewhere really cold in northern Canada where shitskins would never be able to survive. We pick a city that already exists and build from there.

There is a movement in the PNW trying to do this but to have an actual country.

Wow an entire city for only whites? What about mongrels and Octaroons. If i'm 1/4 and look like Steph Curry can i come fuck all the white womens and live amongst yall in comfort ?

Pic related is me. I can pass for white in America