Europe will never be safe until every last German is dead

Europe will never be safe until every last German is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

smsjm.vse.cz/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sp27.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why Luther?

>the germans destroyed the byzantine empire
and dropped. good to know that history isnt your strong point retard.

Luther did nothing wrong. You know full well it's the Cucktholics who destroyed EVROPA so they could keep their hegemony.

Yes, Germany needs to be destroyed, let us bring back the Morgentheau plan:

Germoney must be reduced to a de-industrialized agricultural society that cannot ruin Europe.

PDF of that plan:

>smsjm.vse.cz/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sp27.pdf

*Europe will never be safe until all lefties despite the nationality are dead

Europe will never be safe until every single flag hiding jew is dead

THIS. Every single other kike needs a bullet in the back of the head

what about german women?
i can give them the BBC (big brazilian cock) if needed

t.Borwn manlet with a small dick

Please excuse me. I couldn't help but notice that your definition of a "god" wildly differs from my own. I am also of the belief that the Vatican is corrupt and therefore should not receive our support. I will now engage in petty squabbles so my vision of an abstract concept becomes the most relevant.

said the asian guy

Quit hiding flag fag

If you knew how many euro girls easily send nudes for BR guys...

>BR guys

No such thing ladyboy

Our average size is bigger than yours, asian mate.

How many times are you going to reply to the same post newfag?

You mean Eurosluts send nudes to anyone they deem exotic? You don't say?

If there's one female demographic that goes wet at the sound of ''foreginer/gringo'', it's brazillian girls. They'd go crazy for a finnish guy just because he isn't from here.

Luther stopped the Catholic church from turning into another religion of Jews or do you not know what Indulgences were?

Who likes divide and conquer tactics
I wonder...

>Fix the corrupt church from the inside
or
>Split off and encourage millions of other faggots to make their own corrupt denominations
Good choice there, Luther!

Disregarding Lutheranism, the catholic church was a fucking joke when Luther started his movement.

>Why Luther?
Luther was legitimately autistic. Was incapable of working with others to achieve reform and started his own religion plunging Europe into religious wars and killing countless Europeans because muh evil authoritarian pope.

A whole fuckton of holy wars (though they were really just the righteous extermination of proddy heretics)

>Fix the corrupt church from the inside
Except that choice was impossible at the time as the corruption ran way to deep. I know splitting off was shitty I'm Irish my ancestors got the raw end of that stick, doesn't mean all his ideas were shit though. The split made the church take a look at its self and try to repair the corruption.
I agree the fact that the prods are now a bastardized melting pot with many corrupt denominations is fucked up though but that wasn't Luthers fault.

Bomber Harris must be brought back to life, to lead a bomber crusade against whole g*rmany.
This will bring eternal peace and prosperity for Europe, plus will take protection away from rapefugees

Oy vey don't worry about the ottomans that are at Europe's door. No what we need to do is to permanently fracture Christendom and ensure another crusade to retake our land never happens.

The dude is right. Luther was right in some ways. I doubt he would like what he saw if he looked at today's protestantism; i know i hate it.

>What are the 95 theses
Go fuck some boys Cathocuck

>Ending the Eternal Teuton
>Not keeping him around to play off against the Eternal Frog

Minimum Anglo