Why do you care that people don't want to be cis-gendered? How does it affect you?

Why do you care that people don't want to be cis-gendered? How does it affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/liev-schreiber-kai-harley-quinn-comic-con/07/2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cut your dick off and fuck your body up. don't expect me to say "i don't think that that is wise." i hope that any sane person would show me the same concern.

Why isn't Hilary in prison?

If affects our society as we degenerate passed Weimar levels. You meathead board sliding shill

What sex is it anyway?

It hurts my eyes when I see them.

It matters when they start demanding that we change society to suit them. This isn't about how they feel inside, or they wouldn't care about our opinion. It's about them trying to make us live their delusion too.

>why do you care if pedophiles run amok
>why do you care if people want to mutilate themselves
>why do you care if all psychos and other mentally ill live among us unchecked
I care because I don't lack empathy like you psychos.

Medical costs. If these sexual deviants really want to endanger themselves and each other, they pay for their own healthcare. Plus, plenty of tax dollars go to handling them after they assault each other, commit or try to commit suicide, have third pride riots, and spread STI's to the general population. These are behaviors they chose to participate in; I and my family shouldn't have to subsidize their acquired insanity.

That kid is making a mockery of what it means to be a woman

oh no. His son is a tranny? i really liked Colin Mochrie.

>Note to self: stop using my phone for pol.
Spelling errors are irritating - especially when its autocorrect.

Because it's disgusting and they just want to sexualize their children so they can feel better about fucking them.

homosexuality is found in nature.
It is a natural defect, just like cancer, or retardation.
Lots of good Americans have defects, but not all of them demand not only acceptance, but reward and celebration for a social handicap.
Demanding special treatment from the law, Demanding to unite in the same god's house that turned ENTIRE CITIES to salt and ash for that SAME sinful defect. This is Mental Illness.

The denial, The Tantrums, the CONSTANT need for the public to validate your choice to base your entire identity on a sickness and use it as a social crutch to feed MASSIVE victim complexes... How do you expect a rational sane person to react to this lunacy?

You are all mentally ill. You are not entitled to handouts just because you put things in your butt and suck cocks. You cannot understand why you are not respected because you cannot distinguish your own shame from 'opression'

You should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. We are disgusted with your refusal to acknowledge this.

There's no such thing as "cisgender". There's only three genders:
>masculine
>feminine
>circus freak

ryan stiles really let himself go

the truck of peace is warming up

nice prostitute he's showing off, is it a woman?

They never said they regret it though.

Where are they demanding? On tumblr? The majority of people don't even use tumblr, no one cares.

They aren't similar to any of the things above.

You live in the United States, they do pay for their own healthcare, you don't have universal healthcare dumbass.

What??? She is dressing as a supervillain where the hell did you get the part about kids being fucked?

Cancer isn't a defect, you aren't born with it.

shit I gave myself a hate boner with that post.
I broke out sweating and cracked my jaw to drool all over my lap and the floor. I was pumping and thrusting with every sentence of that masterpiece 5 star fatality post.
that post was the mean internet teardown equivalent of being acid attacked on the street.
you just got ahallu ackbar'd faggot.

>is it a woman?
It's just plain confused.

>She is dressing as a supervillain
That's his son, retard.

"It doesn't affect you that we're trans"

>tries to teach your kids that it's normal
>tries to force bearded xer's into the girls restroom
>tries to compete against biological women in physical sports
>tries to get propaganda pushed into all your media/entertainment
>votes Democrat because they feign affirmation of your mental illness
>commits suicide, after doing their part to make the world worse for everyone else

>"Just like cancer"
>Implying that we're meant to kill off Downs kids because of their defect
If we're meant to do that then why wouldn't we do the same with non-cis? Also, where is any proof that it's considered a disease? From my standpoint you're the one who is in need of death for having such stupid opinions.

*one of the above
Not circus freak

No it's not stupid.

newnownext.com/liev-schreiber-kai-harley-quinn-comic-con/07/2017/

>they aren't similar to any of the things above
Except they're are. You need help. You need to ask help so people can help you otherwise there will be victims either someone innocent or you.

>I just want gays to be socially acceptable
>how does it affect you?
>I just want gays to be able to marry and adopt
>how does it affect you?
>I just want trannies in your women's bathrooms
>how does it affect you?
>I just want to subject your children to propaganda under the guise of "sexual education" in early elementary school
>how does it affect you?
>I just want to jail people who use the wrong pronouns
>how does it affect you?
>I just want to create "hate speech" laws that have no real scope or definition
>how does it affect you?

>He faps to his own posts
user, you're only supposed to do that for gets

It clearly affects society, which affects me and my descendants. I would die to give them a better world than this shit.

german state at it again....

Would you die so that your children could have a 'neo-vagina'?

They try to push it on our children like we are the mentally fucked up ones while at the same time try to reach into the governments pocket to take our money and pass legislation to bar anyone from challenging them.

Liberal crap strat 101. Day of rope soon.

Oh and all of this doesn't matter to them. This is just a front to blur the lines on children and consent to normalize pedophilia.

We're being told to care. I want to ignore it, but ignoring it makes you a bigot

>CALL ME BY MY PRONOUNS OR YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!!!
>MAKE ME A SPECIAL BATHROOM AT YOUR EXPENSE OR FACE BOYCOTTS!!!!
>PAY FOR MY GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY REEEEEEE!!!!!!

When we finally kill the last mentally-defective trannyfag, the world will be wonderful.

It's disgusting, i don't want to see it, i don't want to hear about it. Dress like a normal person, and don't mention what goes into your ass.
For me it's the same as vegans, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T EAT MEAT JUST STOP TELLING ME ABOUT IT, ORDER YOUR VEGETABLES AND STFU.

fake news.

Lol. Sure thing, buddy.

I don't care. I just want them to stop flaunting it like it's the only defining thing about them.

I do care when they try fucking up kids lives, by trying to convince them they're trans, if they like doing something that is typically done by the other sex.

Honestly, I don't give a flying shit about the transgender debate. What I don't like is having it discussed at every turn and literally shoved in my children's faces when they consume any type of media. Faggots, trannies, whatever...I don't fucking care if you are an adult...do what you want. However, try to normalize something, that's completely abnormal and makes up a miniscule percentage of the population and you do real damage.

Transgender people need to take the high road, stand up, and denounce feminist ideals as well as discourage people from making a big public show about trans issues. The last thing we want is virtue signaling helicopter moms putting their 6 year old on hormones or insecure teenagers saving their money to have their dick chopped off becuase they think it's "normal" or "popular".

I am so fucking confused

>They never said they regret it though.
and yet trannies tend to be depressed.

why do they care if i tell them the truth?

>They never said they regret it though.
Umm try again sweetie

Because I don't want my kids and their undeveloped brain to imitate them. It simply isn't possible to change sex/gender (same thing), all you get is a mutilated, sterilized freak.

Woah there I don't want to argue with a white supremacist.

Fuck outta here racist

1 post by this ID

Sick slide thread bro!

S A G E

I wonder how Colin feels knowing he'll never have biological grandchildren and his bloodline dies with him all while having to cheer it on.

Of course. They're living in a society that views cis people as "normal." You'd be depressed if being trans was seen as the default.

God, that's fucking sad. This is what happens when impressionable, insecure kids meet aggressive, virtue signaline, pseudo-intellectual fuckwits

Because mentally hill unhinged liberals like my brother literally believes that white cis male scum is the scourge of our society and they're the reason we live in a fascist dictatorship now. He can't hold any sort of political discourse without him shouting me down with bs facebook talking points and it's split our family to an extent because the rest of my family are redpilled Trump supporters.

His son is taking improv way too far.