/ELB/ Swordfish, Chester, and a Thousand Points of Unborn Light

No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

Her and her husband are working on the biggest lawsuit in politics right now.
THIS LAWSUIT ALSO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOW THE MUHRUSSIA NARRATIVE RIGHT THE FUCK UP.
The best part, is that the lawsuit is currently in Discovery.

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - NEW - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889624861924110336
happyhippies.org/
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889630193765232640
archive.is/QZ9gL
archive.is/BVULY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/TB8ht6pAd9U?t=33
rescue.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

Templates Autistic_Search Bells

bump
new tweets coming twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889624861924110336
be fast they already deleted or censored a few tweets

Glorious, is it not?

I can feel it... We're.. We're doing it guys.

Oh how the mighty will fall.

Reminder that Miley runs a foundation for LGBT kids and homeless kids.
happyhippies.org/

Bieber cancelling his tour abruptly is related to this right? has to be

quick rundown?

Ariana Grande too.

is it possible that people aren't being upfront about the real reason her show was the target of a massive terrorist attack? could Ariana possible be pedogate related?

You laugh but.. her connection to Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider is telling.

and Adele cancelled her last couple shows

hope this cunt dies in a fire. Satan will come for her soul eventually

and Ariana has SM iconography on her album cover, etc.

Bump

She broke down on air after realizing all the recent deaths / 'suicides' were happening around her, related to inquires into the Clinton Foundation and she's leading the DNC lawsuit into voter fraud and DWS corruptions.

>She's the only one

>her show was the target of a massive terrorist attack?

That was a hoax. Nobody died.

Don't get off topic or you'll piss off Dog.

That's Katy Perry and Cara Delevingne btw

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889630193765232640

Bump for intrest

Bump

BUMP

Owen did say at first "reading our notes" then "reading your notes". Was this scripted?

All of those cunts are possessed. You people need to stop thinking like a kike and start thinking like the enlightened being you are, or all of this will be for naught.

tick tock goes the clock.
hope these cunts got whatever they wanted in the end. hope it was worth it

Checked. No I dont think so, Nightly News is live.
Could also be subconsciously Owen thinking Infowars is hot shit. The only bad feelings I got were from Beck. Creepy shit.

Bump

Don't hate the victim, hate who made them that way(Jews). Wise post mate.

I get that emotions may be running high, but let's not get too far off into the weeds with all this religious and esoteric stuff. Whether it's real or not, we should stick to the stuff we can verify and prove.

Nice eighty eight

Ah, but isn't that what putting pressure on leverage points is? ; )
We're playing chess, and this is currently a great move.

Also, hey guys. Have we found out anything else about Linda Idstein and cybertek?

Thanks pham, was waiting for someone to check it.

ah ffs my bad

see

I'll check that

More pieces in the trafficking puzzle. While digging into criminal trafficking in , I stumbled onto this tidbit. Digging further into it revealed interesting factoids.

In 2010, William Dathan Holbert was apprehended in Nicaragua on murder charges. While in custody he proceeded to name multiple well-connected and wealthy Americans residing in Bocas del Toro, Panama that were part of a "gringo crime cartel." Alleged criminal activity included organ trafficking and sex slavery (from China), arms dealing (from Russia), and drugs all throughout central and south America. Holbert said he was hired by Scott McAda to take out hits on unruly members of this criminal network.

Scott McAda has close ties to the FBI, Airforce, and telecommunications. As McAda was establishing his presence in Bocas del Toro, his adult children were living in Russia and in China, both areas with high criminal trafficking to and from Bocas del Toro. McAda lived most of his life in Florida and got his start there.

archive.is/QZ9gL

One of Holbert's victims in Panama was Michael Francis Salem, aka Michael Brown, who was wanted in Florida for drug-running and escaping from prison. Salem kept all of his trafficking money in Chinese bank accounts, which he used to live "like a retiree" in Bocas del Toro until his murder.

archive.is/BVULY

Given the Florida connection, I'm betting that some digging will link the Bocas del Toro criminal network to other criminal trafficking in Florida.

Leftypol bait thread you faggots

C L E A R L Y
L
E
A
R
L
Y

(((
(((C L E A R L Y)))
L
E
A
R
L
Y
)))

What's the deal with the prosecutor who washed up on the beach? Is it being investigated? It sounded like a Hollywood movie mafia hit job.

more like, pizza stop for the podesta type. all this shit is just a front, typical kike tactics

Thanks for the bump, faggot.

See pic.
and
>In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr Jay Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.

>Clinton Foundation
>Bill and Malinda Foundation
Of course it's a front. They all are.

I seen some libs trying to blame it on Trump, so it must have been a deep state hit.

Awww... who's this good boy?

I'm sure they're all involved, including the Trumpster. There's no valid excuse as to why these cunts aren't in a coffin and buried by now, except they got (((protection))).

Our faithful guardian.

He just fell into the water. That's the safe assumption.

Checked. Great find.

Any word from his family or possible autopsy? Has Sup Forums dug anything up on his whereabouts before he was whacked?

What is sage
>LMFAO we're so clever guise, we baited at least 7 newfags today! Sup Forums BTFO XDXD

Bump anons

Hmm, not that I can remember.
Sounds like a good road to go down, especially his connectoin to Jay Plotkin, they must've bumped into each other a lot while they worked...

And then the demon showed its true colours and shifted its skin from mortal human to thing of true evil
and thus the great reveal did happen and with that justice shall rain down like lightning from the sky.
You cant beat human empathy or good,they will pay for what they have done,however many they kill more will take there place.

>A serpant cant hide in a ditch all of its life,a vampire cant spend all night in its coffin ,A psycopath cannot stay isolated from society.

>We shall reveal all,good humans do not forgive and do not forget.
>they cannot out run the sins,they cannot buy there freedom.
good will prevail

WHEN EVERYONES LOST THE BATTLE IS WON BY ALL THESE THINGS I HAVE DONE.

Your pathetic insults have no bearing on the reality of Organ harvesting, shill.

Shine a spotlight on their food.
Starve them into desperation.
Let Loose the Righteous Light of God.

Sperm Banks, Fertility Clinics & Abortion Clinics(such as PP) are also tied into Trafficking/Harvesting.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Genetics/DNA is a big market.

Saved

child you fear is so clear to us all for we know what you have done.

youcannot escape the truth you cannot buy the good.

this day has been a long time coming.

its time to accept your wrongs.

>i am so sorry,you cannot feel empathy,im sorry you feel the need to hurt others.

>they all used to hang out at the jolly roger bar owned by the hitman

those are just coincidences goy, there is nothing weird about any of that at all

Yeah?
>if true Dr. Kek would take her into his office and protect her like a beautiful flower.
>no?

we will slay these demons once and for all and end there mess this pain and suffering.We are awake the cannot hide in the dark anymore.Evil like that has no place in this world

>doesn't read the second quoted point
tisk tisk

Ahm
This is debunked.
I checked SNOPES just like Dr. Ed Young said to.
I need to call the 800# and get that episode.

I believe it was the Swordfish post which mentioned the Spider/Arana group. Instantly reminded me of her name but unsure if there are connections.
Also more animals

you larping tinfoil hat faggots are killing pol

take this shit to

>any mention of snopes
can't unsee it man, see pic

bumperino

how ever many of your kind you send you cannot mute the truth.

(((so sure)))
I understand, this is a terrifying topic and it's a tough pill to swallow.
Keep running man, don't let it catch up.

I suppose after thinking for ten seconds that the whole African refugee thing. The entire scenario.
>we learn in the Bible that Egypt held the Jews slaves.
(Nobody cries for them. What happened to Jewish Slaves matter movement?)
>This diaspora of Africans.
Interesting anyway.
>this kid gets it

Kys faggot, lame rock singer looks just like his dad. Go eat goldfish and browse reddit, kid.

Swordfish has the shills afraid...

Is this when Soros gets his greatest strike? Unable and powerless as a child?
People mock him calling him the most heinous of traitors?
>in the end, holding the power, he exacts vengeance for His People (like my larp?)

>Vengeance is Mine say~eth the Lord

t. psy-op agent pushing for bullshit to drown out the truth

sometimes pizza is just pizza and its good

STAY ON TOPIC

Sowwy
Just had some lint in my pocket =-(

When have Beranton Whisenant and Jay Plotkin shaken hands? What was their work like?

it's political, contemporary, and highly relevant to the political landscape.
even if it is highly likely to be a red herring planted by the cabal.
How awesome--and predictable--would it be for The DNC to own both sides of the fraud lawsuit against them?
youtu.be/TB8ht6pAd9U?t=33 (jump to 0:33)

acknowledge my original post
UnitedHealth - MayoClinic
>pedo symbolism on Children's logo

see

More bombs
>A new cause of the Arab Spring is the increase in population, which increased unemployment. The first sign along the road to Mubarak was the 1967 war between Egypt and Israel. ... He was succeeded by Hosni Mubarak after Sadat's 1981 death.

said the increasingly nervous Mayo Clinic shill

Ah, sorry I missed that. Good find. Ok so we know that's the language they use to communicate with other pedos. What do the other childrens clinics have as their logos?

How was the Mayo Clinic/Clinton Foundation made again??

interesting names on the board and interesting bases of operations in the U.S.

rescue.org/

Stay on SHILL topic faggots

>Boy can the DNC coin a phrase

Thanks for the katpcha skrill.

>if not one these demands are met
>demands aren't met
>proceeds to release no evidence

lol

That goes way back to Bill and Troopergate I think.. His first major health bill seemed like the groundwork to all this.

>I-It's all f-fake, y-y-you conspiratards!!!
>Said the increasingly nervous pedo shill for the thousandth time.
Oh but do keep trying myou Reddit-fag friends. It will *certainly* stick this time.

I have a big lead on this you guys but don't know what to do about it, there are too many shills here to post it in the open what do?

Yes. I kraked the kkkode
>LEL

I always read Dr. Kek's peer reviewed studies