Why do people keep turning into SJWs?

Why do people keep turning into SJWs?

Peer pressure and lemming mentality.

i'D LOVE TO KICK THAT GUY IN THE BALL THEN PLANT ONE IN HIS FACE AS HIS HEAD COMES DOWN IN PAIN FRO THE BALL KICKING

WHY WONT YOU PUSSIES DO THIS FOR ME?

Is he Jewish? Or is he desperate for cancer money?

money

The cancer finally spread to his brain

Hmm. Sam Bain, a UK comedy writer is Jewish

Plenty more are gonig the other way. Look at Laci and Dave Rubin. Fuck, Sam Harris had a whole podcast about racial IQ differences. Betas double down, that's all that's happening.

You're just splitting hairs at that point

e celeb threads need to result in a permaban.
you're all fucking huge faggots for even knowing who this is.

Because they think they're saving the world.

They're just useful idiots.

Glad to see that I wasn't just wearing rose-colored glasses, TB actually was cool back in the days. It's too bad that he has been converted, but maybe he'll come back in the future. If he's even alive at that point, that is.

He's not dead yet?

The cancer spread to his brain

Apparently his cancer is in remission (that's not the same thing as cured, BTW). He may live through it after all, because he's made spectacular progress.

Bummer

Because they're fucking degenerates.

ASSAULT THE FFUCKKING FAGGOT, FOR FUCK SAKES.. HE'S A FAGGOT LORD OF THE HIGHET DEGREE. GET THAT SHIT ON TAPE AND ASSAULT WITH NO REGRET

These people are nothing but mindless idiots that do not think for themselves. They said the first one because someone told them that and they thought hey I can be like this person and people will like me, he repeats it with the second statement as well. A slave to social status by sacrificing his own ideological integrity(if he even had it to begin with), but all those ideas were never his to begin with or at least his ideals were never part of his identity and he only wants attention from people.

This is saddening, not only deleting those past (((offensive))) jokes. He kicked the bucket right there which will either be addressed in the Co-optional Podcast or a Standalone ((DAMAGE CONTROL)) video

fear

TB is owned by Maker Studios who is owned by Disney. There are very few if any youtubers under the Maker umbrella that is not a SJW fag.
Its quite unfortunate really. I used to watch a lot of them but after Trump won and started getting further red pilled I just cannot watch them anymore.

Did he die finally?