So what happens in 3 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.net/news/politics/126241/major-trumprussia-news-coming-july-27th-according-Sup
thediplomat.com/2017/07/north-korea-may-test-a-second-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-any-day-now/
twitter.com/usforceskorea_/status/888931638951804929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mum nudes gets leaked

LARP General?
LARP General.

Larp thread. Sage

I'm assuming that Mueller is going to announce Trump is innocent of any wrong doing with the Russia crap and announce that Hilary and Co. are NOT, for their tomfoolery in the Ukraine and other crimes.
Or, it could be an alien invasion. Either way its a grand habbening

It's bullshit again, just like the last 800000000 times someone lied on Sup Forums for (You)s.

Jeb! takes back what is his

Nothing, just like the fake pizzagate evidence that was supposed to be provided today, but turned out to be nothing but an analysis of public Instagram photos.

ir.net/news/politics/126241/major-trumprussia-news-coming-july-27th-according-Sup Forums/

i want to believe.
my experta anylysis: he's right about the slingshot, but the 27th likely isnt the big one. as we move closer to the eclipse things will start to increase more and more

Nothing, or it's confirmed the Latvians control the Jews.

If other sites are writing about the 27th it has to be a big deal faggot. How often do you see Sup Forums anywhere other then alt right nigger twitter feeds?

My birthday

Nothing. Snooze fest at the burnt down burger joint

It rains hot korean boi pucci

Mueller drops the hammer of Justice on the Clinton foundation. His investigation showed everything. No one is talking about it, not even his group is leaking, because everything they saw was hang em high type treason.

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, user.

Happy birthday!

Please link me these other sites.

History tells us if it's anything like any other date predicting "happening", it's fucking nothing.

Nothing is happening. Stop believing larpers. It's all a psyop to kill morale for dissidents of the establishment when the day comes and nothing happens. You want change? Try getting rid of establishment kikes who sell us out.

Trump explodes from eating a McShit. Russia gets blamed, WW3 ensues, all Burgers die from Mad Cow disease. The end.

Thank you both!

Doomnigger is released. Hopefully the new crosshair settings with the same patch.

possibly this:

>The ICBM test launch could take place as soon as Tuesday, ahead of July 27, which is celebrated as “Victory Day” in the Korean War in North Korea.

thediplomat.com/2017/07/north-korea-may-test-a-second-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-any-day-now/

>In addition to an anticipated ICBM test, last week, CNN, citing U.S. officials, noted that North Korea could be on the cusp of testing a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) — presumably its solid-fuel Pukkuksong-1 (KN11) SLBM.

>My birthday
Let's hope for something RADICAL then, so that it gets remembered.

nothing

this is a preview of the new call of duty add-on pack amirite?

If I worked for Activision I'd clear my nose with a fresh line of coke from Miley shystrus' buttcheeks while getting a bw from her pizza sister

Proofs

Digits and we all get a qt 3.14 trad gf

Luckily, I'm just an average pervert, so Sup Forums will do

Could the fabled prophecy be about to unfold?

That has nothing to do with Trump at all, he's just in time again to reap what others saw, as usual. The guy never worked a single day in his life.

Oh, this looks fun

Whats with the pic user?

His driver's license probably. He's 6'2" and a male.

I know that you titmouse I was wondering if there was significance to it or if he was being a fag

Proof his birthday is on the Happening date.

>Born 1677
how are your that old?

Proof of his birthday. That's all.

Larp. Americans don't say "cheers".

I say "Kippis!"

Why do you use Finnish and Estonian, burgerbro?

I am a Spurdoburger.

Ebin.

Joo. :DDDDDDD

leaf

Mueller is actually going to target Clinton. They're getting the left to build him and his integrity as high as possible so when he unleashes on them they can't criticise him.

twitter.com/usforceskorea_/status/888931638951804929

>July 27 will mark the 64th anniversary of the end of the Korean War, known as Armistice Day. #Remember

July 27th is my birthday....

Ditto, mine too.

Hyvää syntymäpäivää, user.

Hillary gon get jailed

Really? Good day to be born

Is Moot planning a special surprise birthday part for anons on that day?

Muller turncoats on the Clintons and fucks everything in sight.

>birthday
mine's the 29th. Hope something big comes on the 27th