"Arian Reservation" GERMAN STATE TV

well, what the fuck where they thinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=OzZJuihWnIw&feature=youtu.be

Pic is related as its part of the propaganda video...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SquA7g6bCs
youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will fly into Munich and literally fuck the evil out of Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=0SquA7g6bCs

she and her fuckin ilk need to be hanged for treason

I see nothing wrong here.

DEUTCHLAND YES!

I don't speak Nazi what does this mean?

her hair isn't really blonde.

Yeah, I don't speak German either and I thought that scene was funny.

what

the

fuck

DEUTSCHLAND

LMAO
thats was a funny skit.

Looks like a poor attempt at making fun of people talking about the population replacement in Germany.

mfw this reservation has better living conditions than communities that have been "diversified" in Germany

I thought the roman salute was forbidden in Germany?? yet this is being shown on German TV. Please explain Germs

You cant spend a full 45 seconds explaining wtf your point is

Therefore I cant spend however long your video is to learn what some random link by some random poster is about

You faggot kiddies need to step out of your ego centered universe and learn how to communicate a fucking point.

The internet is a lot of people reading what you wrote, not some magic technology that turns your phone into a teddy bear that talks back to you and knows what you mean through the power of pure imagination.

Nazi symbols are not forbidden as long as they are used for educational purposes.

It's cool if you are funded by the government and do it ironically to make fun of native Germans.

If the state uses it to smear its assumed enemies, it's okay. In fact, they call everyone a Nazi who isn't completely on their side. Be skeptical about having no border and taking every """refugee""" in or being skeptical about lack of integration of Muslims or Gypsies or being skeptical about the Eurozone policies -- welcome, you're a Nazi now, can be hunted down by Antifa, your social media accounts will be censored or deleted, you'll probably lose your job, your membership in associations, don't get research grants a.s.o.

why do the german people allow this shit to happen?

intensive brainwashing and prison if you resist

sounds like a dictatorship rather than a country

Agree with this.

To make up for OP's terrible communications skills I will explain.

German state TV portrays Aryans as literal dumb beasts that are tracked and watched by "normal" (multicultural) Germans. It culminates in the, tracking the male down and watching him fuck the female. It wasn't funny and is just a sad depiction of the state of affairs in cuck-haven Germany. Blonde German men should be fucking ashamed they let this sort of shit happen. Shameful

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD IN OTHER THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNT

not at all its just to protect innocent people from hatespeach, so we can all live together in harmony (:

Sounds like german prisons are full of great people.

No shit ...

Well it worked dident it ma nigga

>muh ebil dictatorship meme

No, this is the power of (((democracy))).

As long as you don't speak German, this shit is hilarious.

They are full of niggers and muslims. 3/4 of german prison inmates are foreigners.
20% of the german population are foreigners (this includes european migrants who are less likely to go to prison because they actually can behave and work instead of stealing and raping).

Oh I see, tyvm. See that helps. Its the opposite of what I assumed.

Please enjoy this gag vid I made ages ago related to your pic. Its a parody of the Charleston incident regarding Roof through GTA SA.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_cWpO_XJU

It also has instructions on how to send him mail or a bit of money.

As long as they're used for leftist propaganda they're fine.

don't you have something you should be doing?

no, now run along and go huff some petrol with ur abbo m8s k?

I see
What a sad state of affairs. On a slightly different but related note, I'm very curious about the way Nazism is taught in schools/Uni in Germany. What are kids being taught? What were you taught? If you or other Germ would care to tell, would be great

This video motivated me to make sure I have an additional three white children to the five I was already going to have. How dare they mock something like this.

Go stroke your dick with the constitution niggerfaggot

70 years of
>you are the bad goy - eh guy!

>don't you have something you should be doing?
No how about you?

NOW YOU'RE FUCKING GETTING IT DUMB DUMB
NOW SPEAK UP

Germoney faggots, don't stand for this, hang that dyke merkel and un cuck your country.

Lucky for you this propaganda will end up redpilling people now anyway haha

The left goes crazy, the right grows, the left sees this and goes crazier, the right grows again and so on, it's a feedback loop

I'm not German tho, it's just obvious.

aww did i touch a nerve there m8
cant handle the batz eh, cmon m8

>No
you're wrong.

LOL nice work man. Thanks for the (semi) rare Dylann too. Didn't have that one.

Honestly, you could easily make this backfire on the creators.
They used what 4 min to make a joke, while you can appropriate a 2 second clip and make a funnier and a more truthful message.

That gif if anything makes me want to find a white woman and procreate with and save western civilization.

Don't know what they teach today. My school time is 20+ years ago. We had Nazi stuff in several classes again and again over the years. History, German, ethics. It really depended on the teacher whether they blathered out platitudes or really focused on the historical context, the mechanisms of totalitarian movements etc.

>nazis are evil
>muh 6 gorillion
>lets watch these propaganda videos
>dont ever reproduce
starting at 4th grade, repeat every year.

this is actually pretty funny if you can understand it

the cherry on the pie is one of the scientists is a negress. Of course, because we all know science is full of black women

Oh I get it. I should be saving Germany right now while you keep sitting there and let your women get raped by niggers in your country led by corrupted subhuman scum and jews. Got it :^) Well I'm off then.

whatever you have to tell yourself there chap

doesn't it indicate that germans will go extinct or some shit, so basically it's somewhat redpilled?

It trivializes ethnic Germans who fear their own extinction by comparing them to literal dinosaurs from Jurassic Park who are to be protected as a rare and cherished creature

It is saying ethnic Germans are a thing of the past, but they are still a novel creature, so let's keep them around as a minority where they belong, in a wild life preserve.

Obviously, this is not what they want to do, so they're saying
>"Look how stupid you whitey G*rmans are with your paranoia. You aren't being replaced or ignored, nothing to see here. It's all a joke. Go back to watching soccer or playing truck simulator and forget about having a future with your children"

If you can put the message it's sending aside for a moment, it's actually pretty funny even if you do understand German. ESPECIALLY if you imagine the chimpout if it had been made as the
>MALCOM-X-RESERVAT, Auswilderungsstation.
with pure breed nogs as the endangered species.
A long time ago, before they got jewed and started pandering to the lgbt crowd instead, one of our local breweries made some commercials including well shaped nekkid females behind frosted glass in a shower. Feminasties tried to shut it down calling it sexist, brewery responded by making the same commercials with athletic males behind the frosted glass, and told the feminasties to stfu.
If someone have the resources, remake this one with the coin flipped, and in English. It wouldn't survive a day on jewtube

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No one tell them that the video has the opposite effect. Breeding like pagan warriors in the forest really activates my almonds.

So this is what it looks like when propaganda backfires.

Doing this next time I fuck my gf.

Imagine a similar parody video of this but with muslims over reproducing and shouting allah akbar while fucking 1 of his 4 wifes. Yeah that would never be allowed to be aired and would more than likely be censored on the internet in Germany. You'd probably go to prison in if you live in Germany/UK and have a fatwa on you. This is unironically the state of Western civilization.

Truth hurts? How about we both get our asses off the coach and start doing something to save the West?

In front of a mirror, and hold off the roman salute until SHE climaxed. And she will hence forward have that gesture connected to orgasmic pleasure.

there's that we again

Sounds like you two had very different experiences at school. Interesting. Ok, and let me ask you this. What happens at a friendly or family gathering when after a few beers someone mentions the subject, is it just an awkward silence afterwards or not a big deal? Is it a taboo subject?

Its the first step if we follow the standard rules of wiping out a race. Step 1: Dehumanize. If that was not dehumanizing I dont know what is. Now I can take a joke but in this current climate that shit is not funny. You couldn't switch roles and have it still be funny in any way. If it was the black woman being captured/released/ track would = pure outrage.

Nah, we had our emotional propaganda video (including the obligatory Schindler's list), visits to a concentration camp, yearly indoctrination. In German we read exile and anti-Nazi literature, in history sometimes everything was leading to Auschwitz (it's in the German nature). Even WW1 was seen in this light and German was painted as suppressive monarchy while the Entente states were shining examples of freedom and democracy. As I said, it depended on the teacher what they focused on and how neutral they approached it. The usual libtard teacher, moralizing and distorting everything all the time, was the standard though.

>As of 24.07.2017 the original video was taken down after massive backlash in the comments and abysmal like/dislike ratio.
Thank god...

My bro is redpilled, my dad somewhat inbetween, my mom is a gutmensch (german for bleeding heart liberal). As for wider family, my mom's side is cucked and I don't know much about my dad's side, but they're rather conservative.

Politics doesn't get brought up a lot in larger family gatherings though. Just because they don't happen that often and we have enough other things to talk about.

I forgot to reply to the question. Parents are mostly bluepilled, though it depends on the subject. Wider family is a mixed bag of right and left, but historical stuff is usually not the subject or of great interest. My friends, well, the libtards couldn't stand my positions (I started as a libtard as well, but with more reality and serious study things changed a bit) and dropped me. My more right/libertarian-leaning friends think the whole story we're told--whether about our history or contemporary events--is a big scam and distorted by interest groups and I agree.

you don't need to make fun of the state propaganda they do the job for you

Danke an all die Menschen hier in den Kommentaren, die Satire nicht verstehen und mich jeden Tag daran erinnern, dass es schön ist schlauer zu sein als eine Kartoffel.

>b-but the white genocide agenda is a myth spread by FASCIST NAZI RIGHT WING SCUM! That's what my (((professor))) says as does the (((media))).

meh das ist höchstens billige Propaganda und außerdem ziemlich ausgelutscht

>tfw you will never master the art of shitting in the form of a swastika
how does he do it?

He didn't. They lied to you, user. They're evil people. Rotten.

>Hakenkreuz made out of shit
>Implying the Hakenkreuz is shit

These Cultural Marxists will all fucking hang!

>evil white aryans being extinct is german education

Is there any realistic way of getting Germany back?

>pic

I wonder whose son that is that was used as a pawn for the elites...

Ja. First step is we need more influence on the media, especially the public TV stations, which are by far the most popular stations in Germany.
The AfD will be elected into the Reichstag in autumn that means they too will be allowed to have influece on the programm, in certain ways that are far too complicated to explain now.