SWEDEN IS AS BAD AS WE THINK IT IS

Okay Sup Forums this is some bad shit. Dutchfag reporting in for duty.

We always use to joke around how Sweden is going to the shits and stuff like that. And even though I agree, in the back of my head I thought "well it cannot be that bad right?"

So I decided to pack my bags and meet up with a Swedish friend. Will greentext from now on.

> Get into the train at Copenhagen airport. Friend was there to pick me up.
> We take the train to Sweden
> With every train station we stop at, more ragheads enter the train.
> Ask friend if this is normal
> Very normal

> Guy with sits next to us, starts talking
> TonyKornheiserWhy.jpg
> Says he is a Kurdish refugee (whut?)
> Breeded 2 kids with German waifu, then divorced
> He has no papers, neither do his 2 lil shits
> They don't go to School
> Now he's trying his luck in Sweden

At this point I am getting fucking irritated and actually start to feel sorry for the kids knowing they have such a shit father and they'll grow up like him. An ineducated leech.

> He eventually gets off the train
> No headscarf or shitskin in our train compartment left
> I lash out a rant to my friend about what the fuck is going on here?!
> At the next station a Swedecuck stands up, walks to our seats

And here comes the most jaw-dropping thing I have heard

> "If you don't want refugees, you should not have come to Sweden. This is the country of the refugees."
> Swedecuck leaves train before I can say anything as I was completely lost for words.

HOW can someone lose ALL SENSE of their patriotism and THROW IT AWAY like that!!! What the FUCK?!

If it didn't cost me money to change plane ticket dates I would have left tomorrow. Holy FUCKING shitbags! You were right Sup Forums. You were FUCKING RIGHT and I am ashamed I even doubted y'all for 1%.

Fuck Sweden. I know the Netherlands ain't paradise either, but this... I can NOT fucking wrap my head around it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff6WpcJOVNw
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F

The sad part is that you've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

why arent you dumping bodies in ditches..... nobody cares about these niggers.... nobody will miss them... nobody will come looking for them.. nobody will ask questions when bodies of random niggers pop up..... put you god damn man pants on and get your shit together sweden

If you find out who led that propaganda machine, you'll have a face to the enemy plaguing all of Europe. .
Any guesses?

> "If you don't want refugees, you should not have come to Sweden. This is the country of the refugees."

I've got 2 somali neighbors, neither speak swedish. One once took a shit outside his door and there's usually stuff like broken bottles outside his door as well.

They throw their trash out the window and one of them literally does drugs in public.

They've broken so many rules, if i would just break one they'd kick my ass out. There must be something like they dont want to be racist so they can't kick them out.

>be me in Canada
>see the suicide squad walking by with their burkas
>don't move
>they walk into me
>"watch it stupid nigger"
>they stop and stare and everyone just ignores me
Another day in the greatest country on earth I'm sick of thaw burkas I never used to see them, now I see them once a month!

>TonyKornheiserWhy
This is now a Kornheiser thread.

F
youtube.com/watch?v=ff6WpcJOVNw

I don't think a Dutch person should be saying anything, you faggots are weeeell on your way to being Sweden

What have you done to your country? You literally had a paradise on earth, a civilized rich country with high culture, great living standards and after 30 years of millions of refugees it's all ruined. Why would a nation do that to themselves? I just can't comprehend it. It's like your people just went insane and commited suicide on a nation-wide scale. It's such a tragedy.

is that the guy from Klovn?

>Fuck Sweden. I know the Netherlands ain't paradise either, but this...

Sweden has an anti-immigration party that's had exponential growth in election after election going from outside government to now being the largest party in polls.

UKIP shat the bed. FN fizzled. Wilders isn't winning any time soon.

In fact Sweden is one of the few countries to see a real reaction to the bullshit in all of Europe. We have less immigrants per capita than most other western nations.

Every fucking thread the 54% faces show up to give their two bits. Is it madness or delusion in your persistent pisstake? At least aussies have some humor, you guys are laughing at smoke in the neighbour's building while sitting in an inferno.

Dutch-heterosexual here. Weird story:

>why did the sandnigger start talking to you?
>why didn't you ignore him when he did?

The swedecuck part is not very plausible either.

>We always used to joke around
>Mfw I was never joking

Nothing is gonna happen until the rich upper class gets affected. Until then middle and lower class has to suffer.

Godspeed Sweden, as much as we give you the shits most of us genuinely want to see you fight back.

Europe need To react immigrant is destroying our culture and out country

Because there's nothing worse than being proven wrong.

Yes but we are a country of 350million and around 170 million white people We have more time.
There are 6 million people living in my state alone, about the size of your country.
Also you were an ethnic country where you were all Swedish. America is a bit different.

>Wilders isn't winning any time soon.
The elections were earlier this year, so no, not anytime soon. Besides, the PVV was the biggest party in the polls for the longest time, so that doesn't mean much.

This ..america is big enough if you wanna live with cowboys you live with cowboys, gooks, nigros we can all live v without those we don't like ... Sweden not so much

Sweden is the armpit of the northern EU. But, the feces is spreading so fast it won't matter in another decade.

>to now being the largest party in polls.
Sauce?

Why, for the love of all that is good, are you not burning down "refugee" centers and running them out of your country? How could you have fallen so far? Are your testicles in a jar in the cuck shed??

Whatever happened with the Sons of Odin? They were doing stuff a little while back...

America isn't big,..

>We have less immigrants per capita than most other western nations.

Why do secucks always use this shitty argument? Ok you dont have loads of refugees yet you enable the ones you have to do whatever the fuck they want. So in conclusion, its still the same situation.

>we're less cucked per capita, take that Ameriburgers!

If you need to use this weak persuasion you've already lost the argument.

haven't seen a black person in months. Or any minority for that matter, except a native at the hospital

>> Guy with sits next to us, starts talking
you should have broken his jaw.

What do you have like 5% habitable land?

kind of this and then Europe will also have to admit that Hitler was right and he was trying to save Europe

If you do anything like that and you'll go to prison for hate crime.

>complains his country is being taken over by "immigrants"
>literally does nothing
>"Th-there's an anti-immigration party on the rise!"
Just shut up. Really, just shut the fuck up.

Not if it happens en masse, and that is everyone's excuse. But if you band together, find your fucking balls and stand up for yourselves, your women and your country, you can go berserk and no one will be able to do anything about it.

Yeah I'm in Toronto, I see a nigger maybe twice a month

No it's 7% arable land

Today's average swede is the most naive and meek creature on the planet. Absolutely disgusting.

>what swedes actually believe

So fucking what. What do you really have to lose?

Besides Swedish prison is basically Holiday Inn. Grow some nuts.

The women are the worst, I only chat with them online but they're pieces of shit.
Here's an example conversation.
>oh you're Canadian must be cold there
>what's the weather like there now?
>it's 20 Celsius, I don't know what it's in Fahrenheit why do you retarded Americans still use that?

Or here's another example
>why do you let in Muslims they cut off girls clitoris'
>female circumcision has proven beneficial medical benefits

S more like

>be burger
>don't read any of the post
yawn.

keep voting for the left you cucks

>gets angry over measurements used by americans
>defends mudskin cultural practices

Yep, definitely swedish

We use the British imperial system too partially, I use it fully because I refuse to assimilate into the french atheist republican system and support our British imperial monarchist Anglo Protestant system

Starts with an 'S' and ends with oros.

Why are all these "refugees" always dressed in nicer clothes then I can afford with better phones?

Good man, keep up the fight

>HOW can someone lose ALL SENSE of their patriotism and THROW IT AWAY like that!!! What the FUCK?!
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

There's a heavy and concerted push to de-nationalize The People everywhere. Ironically, its disseminated through communist groups most of all, but no one's surprised at communist gullibility.

not really, still. you passed Malmö, a city with 20% Muslims. Malmö is the Detroit of Sweden.. I promise you, most of Sweden is clean from, just go to smaller towns and the countryside. The problem is contained to Muslim ghettos of the largest cities, especially Malmö.. I'd say France is a lot more fucked than Sweden, they're already 10% Muslim for the whole country

We are safe, for now.. Our cucks are not any less cucked so if we don't get a government with at least Wilders or Baudet in it, I think we will see our country go the same way very fast

but you're right about their patriotism, most Swedes are self-loathing pussies..

I basically pretend nothing has changed since the end of the Second World War, we've still got the red Ensign, we still celebrate dominion day, we're still part of the British empire, we're still entirely Anglo, it helps me get through the day

me too, I pretend it's 1835 here. It's not working out very well

The sad thing is that they would need to be almost double the size come election day if we're to have any shot at saving the country

Why doesnt sweden just tell the refugees to fuck off? Eastern european countries barely even accepted like 20 refugees sweden just has to say no and thats it. Its not like the european union can do anything

lack of patriotism*

Yeah I usually prefer to pretend it's the Edwardian era still it depends.

Bean here guys, been thinking of saving up some of dat GIBux to go on a Eurotrip. What I would like to know is how much trouble would I get into if stomped in some Haji's guts? It really pisses me off when Hajis act uppity and it goes unchecked.

Because Sweden has been utterly culturally demoralized by STASI during the cold war, east states were not since they were under communist rule and were thus unnecessary to culturally subvert.

Every time there's a thread pointing out something about Sweden, you faggot get hyper defensive and immediately start meming on America.

They're not your enemy pal, look outside

Why? The secluded upper class, by definition, is a minority of citizens and voters. You need mass redpilling of the working and middle (especially the aspirational "I'm so tolerant look at me" middle) classes ASAP.

you're actually right. and /pol is too self absorbed to notice it. are there problems in Sweden? sure here too- but i've met plenty of Swedes while backpacking and I'd rate them as twice the men that the Brits are by any metric you can name. Spend time with different European cultures in this setting and you can't help but notice it. Same with Germans too, but with Swedes it's even more pronounced.

not everybody is on /pol. we're actually kind of a joke. a barely noticeable fraction the 68mil who voted for Trump were 'meme magicians' on /pol or t_D. actual Swedish men are complaining and mobilizing in their own away, in their own country in a language you won't even translate to tl;dr. and you internet generals have declared their country and way of life lost without being able to name a single Swedish city or district outside of Malmo. here's a tip, actual men ANYWHERE don't whinge and bitch on the internet. and the 'Swedecucks' in these stories? they're the same living jokes everywhere. they love the last word and the 'moral highground' because that's literally all they have- attention deficit and pathological narcissism.

don't be so defeatist by proxy, more harm than good if this website ever even means fuck all to a Swedish voter anyhow.

Run. Just leave whatever hellhole of a city you live in and move into an anti-cuck shed in the middle of nowhere.
That's what I'd do.

>54%
>can't even google search
Damn Sven, what are you doing with your life?

the difference is we've actually started to do something about it (Trump, Sessions). Our government structure majorly favors whites. And finally, if everything goes to sit, we have
>muh guns
to win us an ethnostate in the North American continent, so ultimately we are not beholden to the destiny envisioned by vote-importing leftists.

sorry- replied and agreed with you but ended up ranting

Sweden has been ruled by a social democratic government for 40-50 years, social democracy is mild communism, it has pussified the Swedes

Get off your VPN, swamp german.

This didn't happen. Do you know how I can be so sure? Because that would mean that he (the cuck) confronted you, and if it's one thing swedes will not do is to confront others in public and risk causing a scene. Come on now, you can do better. This is like one of those tumblr fantasies where everyone claps at the end over the brave fat woman of color's bravery.

But ofc the mouthbreating tards of Sup Forums will suck up everything. The situation in Sweden is BAD. Shit is going to go down here soon. But don't think your country is far behind either - or any western country for that matter. Watch France and Sweden and see what is in store for you. Nowhere is safe.

Indoctrination does wonders

Your story made me feel, I'm fighting for freedom here in America by building censorship free networks. Sucks what's happening to countries like sweden but I don't just sit n watch, I code.

i went to sweden in 2002 for the first time and was surprised at how multicultural it was, returned again in 2015 and it was much worse

the cities look grimy and unkept, like the municipal governments have just given up trying to maintain things

completely agree- see even IF the story was true, you'll find some turbocuck on a train instead of working pretty much anywhere.

Kill the traitors first. After that you can remove the migrants like cargo, or like wild animals by zookeepers. As Viktor Orban said, the migrants will have to be taken back to their origin. It must be done. But it can only be done if the traitors are gone and their voices erased.

anti racism is the new racism.

F

Tell us stories, Sven.

TODAY'S NEWS: WHAT YOU ALREADY KNEW

Collect videos. We need to collect as much propaganda as possible

>Dutch heterosexual
What are your preffered pronouns user? We dont want to offend you we are good people.

The self-loathing of whites is something I will never understand. It's a fucking epidemic and I'm unsure where or when it started. I was born in the 80s and have nothing but pride for my culture and heritage, but I'm regularly regarded as "right wing" and "racist".

Was it the education system? Teachers who were teaching the millenials? People who were born in the 60s?

Help me out here. When did this shit start?

What you witnessed is the terminal stage of Feminism, total cuckfaggery of the aids kind.

Sweden needs to be nuked from Orbit.

It's the only way to be sure this cancer is dead.

Not joking. I am dead serious, they want to die, fine. But you faggets leave Europe out of it, fucking shitrags.

God created Nations for a reason, and these ungodly cunts ignored his golden rules. Now they pay.

If we're lucky they might have M bend to them, their numbers might also be quite higher than projected.

multikulti for the rich
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

Propably with the hippies. I dont know about any particular white group that were so liberal before the hippies. President Nixon was right all along.

I don't like the cities either. Anyway, if you're going here, always stay away from the big cities and enjoy the country side.

This is what I'm thinking, too. My parents are brain dead liberal morons who were born in the early 60s. It makes sense.

Stop lying.

I visited Vancouver last December. It was Indians and Chinese as far as the eye can see.

White Canadians are becoming pretty fucking scarce in that city.

90% of the 1% is jewish. They are behind the mass immigration to Europe. They won't be affected. They hold the courts, the purse (so, they own the cops and military), the media. They are the government.

Started in 1900, then paused while Nazi Germany was active, then resumed again in 1970 in small numbers, in 2010 the Prime minister put in the constitution that Sweden was a multicultural country and just days after that happened hordes of Africans and Western/Central Asians started pouring in. But of course it is much worse for big countries like France and Germany since they'll get tens of millions. Personally I haven't been affected at all, even when I lived in the suburbs of a bigger city, the problem is simply demographics and not wanting to associate with subhuman mongrels from wherever they may be from.

Is sweden less than 90% white?
I know im 52% blah blah blah. I just want to know how bad it is in an actual white eurooean country

Concider the music they where listening to : beatles. As pointed out by another user, the lyrics to Imagine are 100% fucking communist propaganda
>Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one