Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, not dating at all is.

Just don't date any she-boons

what if i date 2 asians

not if it's an empress of the terran empire

Yeah. I only see balding fat and old losers with Thai/Flip wives

Pol keeps giving me conflicting signals

I see threads for the following

>Asian girls won't date Asian males:prefer white men
>Asian wife / gf and white husband is total beta cuck

I realize these are two different camps but holy shit pol get your hardline together. Which is it?

Fuck but don't marry? Is that the compromise? That's sand nigger tier logic.

RARE
A
R
E

>dating asian
>White man
pick one
yes it's even worse than just quitting, you're the lowest form of traitor.

cant you think for yourself you stupid little fuck?

>>Asian girls won't date Asian males:prefer white men
>>Asian wife / gf and white husband is total beta cuck
how do these contradict one another?

date whoever you want to lol

its a topic of discussion not a rule to live by if you want in the secret club, you literal autist

On moon forums, they often ask the more prescient question: why are white guys into ugly Asian girls that Asian guys themselves don't want?

Only if you care

I'm a hapa and I think as a hapa I can say that you would contribute more to society marrying an asian women and having hapa children than you would marrying a white women, her instigating a divorce and then raising white children in a broken home.
Of course that depends on whether you have any religious/racist beliefs, for example the need and right for humans to worship their ancestors.

It's kind of beta, sad that so many betas that have alt right beliefs date asian women so they can have Elliot Rodger sons.

>muh chinese questions
op confirmed chinese faggot

Sup Forumslacks who understand genetics are a miniscule minority

Its because Sup Forums isnt one person so newfags think muh dik gonna fug that asian when oldfags dont.

NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT GOOK DO ASS TO MOUTH REGULARLY.

MAKE THAT GOOK BITCH TASTE HER FECES YOU FAGGOTS.

New fags everywhere. You could literally fuck niggers and not be Beta. Did you not go to the meeting?

As an average white man I'm breeding an Asian for the increased IQ points

Asians love the white dick. They want the white man's seed. We should oblige.

Would you rather copulate with a white roastie? Or a nigger?

Your choice.

Have fun with your slant eyed kids

Yeah I'm sure that's the reason.
I'm also sure those 5 IQ points are needed.

yes it is

Why do american jews think they are white?

They are, badly. I'm a race realist.

someone get this hothead outta here

Lets break it down shall we, why do we get the yellow fever outcome? Simple, for men sex is an issue of accessibility with quality control coming in at a close second.

>Western cum dumpster costs more, less accessible
>Asians even skinny, good facial features are still inferior in value because they are not as sexually dimorphic, smaller tits, waist line, facial features
>however as a comparison for breeding they are a lot more stable
>n count is typically lower as shown by lower degree of STDs, single motherhood

Its also an issue of economy, Asian women are a better bet, kids will also have a higher chance of inheriting a higher IQ, where the western woman compares more with literal fucking niggers.

Faggots get just one, Zuckerberg is globalist royalty, marriage is a function as it was in tribal society to build alliances and wealth, and to maintain stability of the realm. Zuckerberg likely didn't have a choice, especially as the Anglo-American establishment has been pushing hard into China as well Zuckerberg has been glossing over Xi Jinping's asshole to get Facebook into China.

The other issue you described is economical, the dynamic of sexual attraction typically posits the man has to be at least 2+ in attraction for a stable long term relationship. The issue is made even worse if the girl has a high dick count which is typical by the time the average western cum dumpster hits post-secondary

If the gook is unattractive, it's pretty pathetic and you'll just look like a yellow fever beta cuck.
If she's hot, it's fine.

Have fun in the double wide on Social Security Disability with great grandma in the back room off Medicaid.

I'll take the IQ boost.

What if you're not white?

Sandpeople only approve of extramarital sex with prepubescent boys and goats.

its basically guaranteeing your kids will be genetic dead ends, atleast impregnating a black chick your kids will probably be tall, and fast runners

Whites to Asian is the same gulf as niggers to Whites. In an increasingly global environment, intelligence makes all the difference. Especially when outcomes are purely biological, with no elasticity in the long term bell curve.

>The average white woman is closer to a sub human nigger then to a White man

Why do we all ride Japanese cars?

Tada

>race realist
So why are you tainting the superior asian race with your filthy low IQ white-european genes?

IQ is the best determining factor for survival. Unless you're Asian or Jewish it's probably a trade up.

Wasn't asking for anyone to think for me. Was asking if there's a real consensus and that one is just trolling.

Breeding with Asian for IQ is a fucking meme. No one does that. Literally no one.

Survival instinct. I'm clever enough to know how to get my DNA passed on and give it a shot at survival.

The former is predicted on an assumition all Asian women will crave your cock so your likelyhood of being rejected is low. So go for the low hanging fruit.

The latter is telling you to stick to your race and don't breed with anyone that's not your race. Being married to an Asian would contradict that.

I don't see how it's not clear to you.

It's sickening.

See Stop destroying the superior asian race!
Also the difference between 70 and 100 is apparently the same as between 100 and 105.
WEW LADS! You guys might consider fucking niggers since you seem to be closer to them in terms of intelligence.

>Zuckerberg
>the Anglo-American establishment
You are either one of the dumbest motherfuckers on here or a rat bastard kike

Ok

No. I'm trying to trade up in IQ, not create a mediocre basketball player

It's funny how they always go for SEAs and fucking Malaysians

This person gets it and will probably live to see his children purchase real estate

>newfag

Try again

Ah. Yeah. Except when they tell me white women are good for fucking not marriage.

I have yellow fever but I always failed to figure out why. People trying to rationalize it as you just did never seemed to be right.

I still don't fucking know why. I don't think they're easier than white girls, I don't think they're submissive, I don't think they would do better wives, I don't even think about my kids.

It simple really. Just stop with the IQ meme excuse. You have yellow fever. End of story. Nothing shameful to hide about it. Lots of white race realist fall in this category. It's typical for so call "race realist" to take up this banner to convince everyone their fetish is somehow reasonable compare to every other fetish.

Definitely. Beta males need women that are as submissive and weak as they are

Only weebs and chinks push for race-mixing between whites. Chinks want to be seen as equal, so they push the idea that mixing with fellow yellow skins is perfectly okay but mixing with other non-whites is bad. It's their only way to cope-- they push the female mixing angle because ugly chink males mixing with white women wouldn't fly and most importantly almost never happens. They are trying to elevate their status an almost degrading and humiliating way. "hahaha fuck out hot conservative chink women, we are totally equal hahahah"-- threads promoting chink women and white beta mixing usually start like that.

Hahaha jokes on you I'm a Ashkenazi Jew

I'll take the 105 IQ Asian over the 100 IQ Goy any day of the week

Seriously though, it's all good as long as you go Jap, Chinese, Korean, maaaybe Vietnamese - the rest are trash, although if they're ethnic Chinese you're probably still good.

Depends on which kind of asian we're talking about. If i were to date any girl with the intention of marrying her and make kids i'd check her every background. But who gives a shit if you're dating a girl from whatever country just to get laid? As long as she's hot and you want to make sweet love to her, race doesn't matter, senpai.

East Asians are goyim too

FYI white americans are around 104-105 IQ, the US as a whole is only ~98 because of spics and niggers.

It can't be, even white Europeans are around 95-100. White Americans can't be higher.

Yes, asian women have such low standards when it comes to white men.

Most men with asian women are complete betas who end up having kids who look completely asian.

The funny thing is pol hates to admit this because they're infatuated with asian women

Certainly see some.
On the other hand, Asian girls treated me much better than White girls and are much less fat.
Not sure if I should cuck myself out of a happy relationship because of Eliott Rodger and alpha/beta memes.

As usual Sup Forums knows nothing about women. You'll call guys who date Asians beta but normal men are attracted to submissive women. If you're attracted to bossy dominate girls you're most likely a closet homosexual.

That pick is bullshit, many successful wealthy men date Asians. A majority of white women are shit and no matter how good you are they will still be shit. Also seeing lots of white guys with Asian women might drill it into white women's thick skulls that they have shit personalities and fix them.

Mine is backed by science tho

See this guy gets it — that's why the Jews run the place

Yeah I know. I know my limits and hope to trade up

brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/

Guess why some states are 104 and others are 95.

You just have yellow fever and are jealous that you don't have your Asian trophy wife because you're a faggot.

Vietnamese are fine.

>that flag
>That amount of defensiveness and touch of bitterness.

Who are you trying to kid, Xu?

fpbp

I heard that the standard deviation of the curve describing the distribution of IQ among Whites is much higher than among Asians, causing White countries to have much more dummies AND much more geniuses.

Is that true ?

Some guys are just attracted to the small nose, rounded face, almond eyes, olive skin, slim body, sleek black hair, youthful features

Not if your offspring ends up like this:

If you date outside of your own race then there is something wrong with you, end of story

Same retarded pasta same retarded meme. I don't give a fuck about the white race enough to settle down with a roastie.

Its purely economical, your sexual desires play out in this manner. As mentioned early men have a harder time with access, women with quality because they already have all the sexual access they want, but none of the commitment.

White men have a bonus because their physical complexion is considered superior by Asian culture, thus adding a point or two to male beauty, if the man is singular in an Asian country that bonus is even larger as people seem to have a strong polarity to what is considered a rare pools of genetics, good or bad. Sounds pretty much like economics because it is.

also Briffaults Law, etc.

I just got hard

>Jew
>White

Never heard of that. Might be related to Asian schooling being much more regimented? Obviously some part of the expressed IQ comes from environment, and the culture of each nation determines that environment.

If you want consensus go to reddit you fucking faggot

The irony of a bunch of virgins being 'relationship experts' annoys me. Fact is any guy who's every need in a relationship with a dominate women knows how shit they are, unnatural is the only way to describe it.

I'm starting to think all of you people are slant-eyes in disguise. Larping around and telling people Asian are superior doesn't make it true. The Yellow IQ meme is at it again.

Imagine being a billionaire and that's the only thing you get to fuck. What a fuckup, but he does have more $ than me, I get more pussy. Hmm

The only excuse is if they have incredible dd tits. Then race mixing is permitted.

I hope kekistan has a jail for sex criminal scum like you

Btw, Asian dont want European traits. Their desire for lighter skin tone dated back far before they even knew what European looks like.

Maybe she has an incredibly tight and wet pussy and he does it from behind?

Cuckistan is a Civic Nationalist country with insane amounts of degeneracy. We should buy an island and dump all those faggots on it. See how long they survive as a country.

He's with her because he doesn't want to get divorced raped. Lots of wealthy men are married to Asian women for that reason.

>Wanting to fuck gooks

White men who date asian women are beta pathetic losers who can't handle a strong educated white women. Enjoy your mongrelized kids loser not like there isn't millions of Chads out there to marry and have white children with.

Asian women, are the hard mode of women. You think it would be easy, but it's not.