CONFEDERATE THREAD: COMFY EDITION

Not welcome: YANKEES, niggers, kudzu, skeeters

Welcome: All Dixiebros, including Texans

Just made some sweet tea, boys. Put extra sugar in it so that the nectar gets deep in the pancreas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm
slavenorth.com/exclusion.htm
youtu.be/QvVifPVrVgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Alabama

Now Watergate does not bother me...

Are you from Alabama?

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o some comfy music for this thread

Texas has arrived.

Bump

Sorry for the R3ddit spacing, just an accident!

What's going on in this thread?

What about a Yankee who has lived in the South and has been redpilled?

Floridian (the good Northern part, South Florida needs to die) but I love Alabama. Visited many times and it's gorgeous.

Oh. A friend of mine once visited Florida (not sure where) and he bought me a MAGA hat

Others will disagree, but I'm OK with redpilled Yankees who:

1. Don't try to change our culture
2. Respect our traditions and assimilate

DOWN WITH THE UNION

My first cousin got to meet Trump in person at the election rally in Jacksonville. There were zero antifa or libtards within a 50 mile radius because they would have literally been beaten to death by either the locals or the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

I have a cotton field in Mississippi

Confederate pride worldwide

If anybody doesn't like it ...to hell with em'

Vicksburg is lovely. Can we come in?

I do at least, I'm from a very rural conservative small town in New England and raised Catholic

fuck you racist scum you dont represent us.
ib4 hurrdurr but da south is raciss.
no, just you.

You may.

Sounds alright to me senpai

You have no power here, Yankee

So long as you're not wearing blue

Go away you Knee-ger

Reminder that you got BTFO in the civil war

That is all thank you

>Democrat
>posting a pic of a Republican

I hate Dixiefaggots. Setting aside all the political philosophy, why would you want to LARP as the reason for America being 56%?
The South is infested with niggers too. You have to go out into the middle of nowhere to get away from them. Not conducive to healthy white civilization, but dixiefags don't care about that anyway.

>BTFO
>2-1 kill ratio and managed to hold out years longer than anyone expected despite severe disadvantage in numbers and resources

Don't you have a STAAHHHHBUCKS Shareblue networking session to get to?

TN checking in

Remind me again which flag the U.S. is flying?

Remind me again which region of the U.S. has the most niggers? Not only did you lose, you got BLACKED

That's how homefield advantage usually works, numbskull.

>hurr hurr anyone who's not a degenerate capitalist that needs niggers to create wealth for him is shareblue
Fucking ape.

I visited South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama last year on vacation. Greatest people in the world. Love you cunts.

are rural yanks close to amish country accepted?
i do love me some scrapple

Durham, NC checking in. Spent the weekend with friends down at Topsail Island and thinking about moving there. So many whites it was like fucking paradise. I don't care if they can be trashy at times you will never convince me that is worse than shitskins.

Went golfing, jet skiing and ate top tier seafood all weekend. I fucking love being white.

We won't be wasting any more time on you cucks. Your carpetbagging nigger-loving will not stand in this glorious thread.

When the "United" States balkanizes, and all of the wealth and manufacturing and military power concentrates in the South, we'll send all those niggers you love so much right on upstairs.

Muh jack daniels

Jealous Yankee fuckfaces will be shown the door. VA still counts, r-right guys?

I'd accept a fuck ton of Aussie immigration dude. Ya'll would mix so easily with us.

ARKANSAS REPORTING IN!

We love our Aussie and New Zealander brothers. I've only ever met one of you in real life that I didn't like, but he was a degenerate.

Just got back from Crumpler, NC, near Jefferson. It was paradise. I love the Appalachian Mountains. I spent a week harvesting beans out of the garden and making cobblers out of wild blackberries.

I was born and raised in Texas. However, you delusional retards that still obsess over conflicts that are over 150 years old are really degenerate.

If you don't love and support the North as a Southerner then you are nothing more than anti-American scum.

Be a real American (and love all of it) or go face a traitor's death.

RARE

as long as you dont live in the 3 counties that suburb dc
i mean my uncle lives right near the dukes of hazzard guy

>sweden
>rare
the only thing rarer than that would be if it weren't a proxy liking dixie

Except you've had around a hundred years to fucking do it and you haven't.
Because you're the nigger-lovers. Why are you kidding yourself? If Dixies actually manage to get some of the South for themselves when the US balkanizes, you're going to round up all your precious niggers and put them back in your sheds.
>wealth manufacturing and military power concentrating in the South
How delusional are you? Confederacy is objectively inferior to federalism. Why would it concentrate in the South?

REMIND ME WHICH REGION FREE THE NIGGERS.

Attended the inauguration and stayed at air bnb in Nokesville old based red pilled white guy. My gf and I are millenials and he asked us when we pulled up if we were there for the women's march, we laughed and told him nope just there for the ceremony. He seemed relieved and we hit it off. Plus VA was way closer than expected so I know there are plenty of /ourguys/ up there.

>implying loving the North is a prerequisite for loving America

Mexican detected. You must go back, Paco.

>what is a joke

Sweden flags becoming more rare since ever since you can choose your own flag

No, Yankee. The niggers will be killed or shipped north. You will embrace them, as you have embraced neo-liberalism in your overwhelmingly blue states. They will marry your daughters and breed you out of existence.

The fact that you don't know what 'federalism' confirms that you are 13.

>free the niggers
>most with the intention to send them the fuck out of the country so it can be the white paradise it was originally intended to be
But just like the capitalistkikes in the south, the capitalistkikes in the north didn't want any of that.

I'm sick of them.

The mountains are amazing, if you haven't been there in October I can't recommend it enough. Sucks that it can be infested with hippie faggots but in my experience you don't go there to socialize, but to experience nature.

FUUUUUCKING BAAASSSEDDDD XDDD

Exactly. I interacted with maybe half a dozen people the whole time I was there, all locals. They were wary at first, then they heard the drawl, and pretty soon we were swapping recipes and gardening advice.

>thinks federalism isn't what confederates wanted
either you're under 18 and need to leave or have a sub 80 IQ and couldn't pass civics and economics and should leave, or better yet neck yourself.

>Remind me again which flag the U.S. is flying?

Your flag will be torn from its pole soon enough. Every day, the Union's power and legitimacy erodes. The day will come where it will have nothing to stand on.

>Remind me again which region of the U.S. has the most niggers? Not only did you lose, you got BLACKED
>this coming from the North en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Good call senpai. My parents have a beach house there and it really is a white paradise.

We should have won

Please, Yankee middle schooler. You need to open a basic government textbook and learn the difference between a confederation and a federal system of government.

Sounds like the SJWs to me

Sounds comfy user glad you had a good time.

Yes. We do have the most poor black-folk. When we secede next time and they stop getting the free money you send them, they will leave and come to your state.

Virginia refugee living in Texas checking in.
Stonewall Jackson was a big childhood hero of mine and I named my son Jackson after Stonewall. I love the south. I love all you guys. I hate what Washington DC is doing to my homeland. It's just bleeding and bleeding into Virginia, ruining a beautiful state with liberal madness. It's sad. I love Virginia but I'm glad I got out when I did.

Needs some niggers in it.

what's a skeeter

>projecting this hard
They've been in the South and breeding with you for a century, retard. That's why you're mongrels, while those of us who manifested destiny are whiter than you will ever be.

>don't know what federalism is
>projecting again
Why is it called the "federal" government, retard?

Are Mexicans welcome? We also hate niggers.

Sorry, responded to wrong person, my confederate brother.

Southwest Virginia checking in

Sweet non-Geographical flags, faggots. Enjoy your newfag status and keep pretending everyone who blows you the fuck out on the internet is a Mexican.

No, some of us just make good money, travel and have been around this country enough to love it all.

How is it possible for a person to be this fucking braindead?
Pic related is some helpful advice for you.

Go back to Mexico then you can be welcome. Until then I call you a spic.

Not welcome: YANKEES, niggers, kudzu, skeeters anyone remember this?

Fuck the Midwestern queers

Friendly reminder the Confederates were supported by the Jews and the North was always whiter than the South and weren't nigger lovers.
rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm
slavenorth.com/exclusion.htm
Fucking John Wilkes Booth just had to assassinate Lincoln so the niggers wouldn't be deported back to Africa and be replaced by Andrew Cuckson. Lazy Jews just couldn't pick their own cotton. The Jews were trying to tear America apart then just like they are today.

flag of traitors and enemies of the state

Central and South American Confederados are welcome.

I guess it isn't your fault, I just looked up the wiki definition and it's so jewed up it isn't even funny. Federalism didn't intent to mean strong centralized government though, it was specifically the people who wrote the constitution who wanted power distributed between the states instead of concentrated power. I was a little over-zealous saying the confederates wanted it, but to imply that our founding fathers who were federalists wanting a central government as strong as progressives/liberals want today is misleading.

I'm actually half bred. My father impregnated a white woman.

haha dude I was gonna say wut the fuck. I thought you were arguing with me I had a couple beers at dinner but am thankfully not as drunk as I thought just a second ago.

Your "brightest" men and women openly call for your self-destruction. Only the trash down here race mixes, as it does in the North.

The South had a confederation during the war and would've developed a stronger government after the war after the states secured their independence. Even if they hadn't, anything would've been better than the nightmare this nation has become, thanks to you and your ilk.

>HURR DURR IT'S DA JOOS

Quit injecting your MemeSoc autism into a completely unrelated conflict Fritz

As long as you exterminate them, and keep your liberals away, be my guest.

lake charles reporting...why does it have to be so hot in the swamps

Thank you brother. We hate negroes, the world needs to be rid of them.

Copying my response to other user

>I guess it isn't your fault, I just looked up the wiki definition and it's so jewed up it isn't even funny. Federalism didn't intent to mean strong centralized government though, it was specifically the people who wrote the constitution who wanted power distributed between the states instead of concentrated power. I was a little over-zealous saying the confederates wanted it, but to imply that our founding fathers who were federalists wanting a central government as strong as progressives/liberals want today is misleading.

t. Judah P. Benjamin

The only thing you've blown the fuck out of is the burrito your disgusting troll of a wife made you after you were done shoveling shit all day, Paco.

>why is it called the federal government
You're a word thinker, the lowest of all intellects.

There won't be one nigger left after we nortenos get after them.

I was a poker pro through my early and mid twenties and spent plenty of time traveling the country playing circuits. There is nowhere remotely as comfy as dixie, objectively.

>le Judah P. Benjamin xddd

Still did a better job than von Ribbentrop all things considered.

Sorry mate but I honestly hate spics more then niggers. Are niggers dumber and worse humans? Yes but spics are taking over and ruining this country while niggers are staying confined to their ghettos.

>your self-destruction
You mean "their"? Why should I give a shit? Let them destroy their own lines. More territory for us to pick up when they inevitably collapse.
>only the trash down here race mixes
And the "trash" constituted the highest level of your society. Your precious house niggers that you dressed up all nice and fancy. You were disgusting fetishists. Not much higher than the goat-fucking Arabs.

>would've developed a stronger government after the war after the states secured their independence
And what kind of "stronger government" are we talking about? One that lets the states pursue their own interests?

>the nightmare this nation has become, thanks to you and your ilk
Too much of a coward to shoulder your own guilt, huh?

LMAO This fucking kike is trying to outwhite the south. Undercover jew is the worst jew

That's the spirit.

>outwhite the south

Secession is easy. Takes no more courage than the settler that took his family into the wilderness to carve out livelihood or board a sailing ship to the New World.

I'm trying to educate you, bitch. Retards like you need your hands held when it comes to things like this. So answer. Why is it called the "federal government"? Do I need to give you multiple choice?

Showing a fake map is jewy as fuck
Outwhited

I want to write in the chat on the stream for everyone to see (wooow), come to this stream to youtube

We've got democracy! No moderators

youtu.be/QvVifPVrVgc