Would you change your political viewpoints to appease a hot girl? Don't you want to pass along your genes?

Would you change your political viewpoints to appease a hot girl? Don't you want to pass along your genes?

FAGGOT ASS CANADIAN POSTS PIC OF 4/10 GIRL AND TALKS ABOUT HOT GIRLS. FAGGOT

what about changing her political viewpoint?

FAGGOT OP JERKS OFF TO UGLY SJW

Is that supposed to be a hot girl? If so, no. I would not change my views for... that

FAGGOT OP HAS NO SPINE

yes
you have to be willing to give some to get some
that's you function in society

I don't have to, all the hot girls are NS

FAGGOT OP THINKS AGREEING WITH DUMB BITCHES WILL GET HIM LAID

nope ill fuck her down the right path and if that don't work,then its bye bye

Oh so you went with an angle that doesn't show what a complete dumpster fire she really is. That pic only bumps her up to a 5.3

FAGGOT OP IS A VIRGIN

What do you mean by change my political viewpoints? Do you mean rehearsing the words used by some kind of ideology I don't believe in which for some reason would increase my chances of courting a woman? In other words, are you asking me would I deceive a woman to court her?
No, because I am not a sociopath.

OP is a faggot
if you dick a girl good enough she will adopt any political point of view that you have. Even if its something stupid , learn how to fuck a girl she will do everything for you

Misguided attempts to please women paved the foundation of this board's population.

ANOTHER SPINELESS KEK FAGGOT WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD

Yes. For about an hour. And then an hour. And another hour. And another. Until. Well. Time to move on.

ARE YOU A PUSSY!!?

TELL HER HOW TO THINK AND WHO VOTE FOR!!

How about you stop with these stupid fucking threads.
Obviously the answer is no, if you give up your beliefs for some whore you are a worthless cuck that deserves to be cheated on.
Everyone has their own beliefs and if some chick says oh you have to be a libtard to fuck me then she isn't worth my time

a good dicking can redpill any woman

just look at Laci Green

what's up with all these threads with the same title and same photo?

>Would you change your political viewpoints to appease a hot girl?
No, I'm not a cuck. Why would I want a girl who is wrong?

>Don't you want to pass along your genes?
Not really, no. It's meaningless. Same thing as raising a likeness of you as a statue for people to remember you. You're still dead as a rock. I'll worry about making babies once I'm immortal. AI and medicine is more important than women.

id be happy if she tolerates the bullshit i say, but if she was sjw 'poor refoogees" tier retard then hell no

that's your opinion. She's gorgeous as fuck, you can bet she would go off like a fire cracker in the sack and be into all kinds of kinky shit.

The only reason anyone is alt-right is because they can't get laid. Obviously if a female showed interest in me I'd have a more informed, liberal opinion on most issues. 4channers are not bad people, they are actually just in need of help.

Most 4channers (in private) will tell you that the only reason they post in this subreddit is to get out a little frustration via 'bantz'. Its all ironic

Sup Forums IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT VIRGINS JUST LIKE OP

any given marriageable female is just as likely to divorce you, get full custody, and use your money to teach your kids to be retards that hate you or late-term abort your kid and run off, as they are to actually be a wife after you marry them.

No, I'm not a beta male who has to compromise his principles to get pussy. I have a redpilled girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years.

That being said, if I was a beta male faggot, I would rather die alone, fighting degeneracy and the state, than change my views to get pussy.

I feel ultimately if you think about it, changing yourself to conform to somebody else just means she isn't in love with the real you.

I also think it's cruel to actively change your partner's habits if they're harmless stuff like watching sports etc) which honestly if the genders were reversed would be domestic abuse really.

>change to appease a hot girl
you're in for a fucking nightmare plus a divorce if you get that far

FAGGOT AUSTRALIAN STILL DOESNT KNOW WHAT OBJECTIVE BEAUTY IS. TOTAL LOSER VIRGIN.

and you're autistic as hell (and I thought I had issues)
reported

Oh god canadians piss me

>Would you change your political viewpoints ...
NO! NEXT!

Would you?

Yeah, its all pretty funny. Like obviously no one here is actually retarded enough to believe black people are dumb. The jokes in this forum are hilarious though. Obviously none of us are being serious when we talk about race wars, day of the rope, etc. Most of us are sensible liberals outside of this sub. I hope anyone reading knows this is all a joke lol don't take this shit serious

day of the rake can't come soon enough, leaf

my 15 month old son shitposts better than this

FAGGOT CANADIAN VIRGIN POSTING PICS OF LITTLE GIRLS IS A DEGENERATE PEDOPHILE. KILL YOURSELF.

I don't know if I could manage to go from ancap to full blown Nazi. I mean I could try and see how it goes though

>be a fucking retard
>play pretend to get a girl
>end up getting married
>one day get tired of her shit
>end up in a huge fucking mess

Im in love with a communist girl.

At first I decided to try become a leftist,maybe a liberal,but the more I investigated about communism the more I hated that.

So to solve this,I decided to throw that bitch from a helicopter in the deep of the sea

That's a lot of levels of irony user

DATING A DEMOCRAT? YUK!!

UNEDUCATED CANDADIAN FAGGOT DOESNT REALIZE SOMALIA HAS AN IQ OF 68, LIKE OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

By marrying don't you lose 50% of her assets to her instantly?

Humans in general are hopeless when it comes to having integrity, rather than just adapting other peoples' ideas to please them. But it has been proven time and time again that women are especially guilty of that, Laci Green is a great recent example.

That being said, you are kind of right about this board. I'm here because I despise the politically correct authoritarian direction the world is going in right now, and I'm not a fan of Islam (or religion period) either. But this place is mostly just for entertainment, and it feels good to be an unapologetic anonymous asshole every now and then. But actively browsing and posting for more than 1-2 hours in one session inevitably leads to "What the fuck is wrong with the world, why is all this shit making me so mad, why am I even doing this, this shitty board just puts me in a bad mood, I'm done".

All things, even Sup Forums, in moderation.

Yes. But at least you have something to hold at night.

>laci green
nice b8 leaf but no I'm not interested in dried cum mouth semen demons

FAGGOT FAG FAGGOTTY FAG FAG FAGGOT!

The absolute state of our leafs these days.

THATS RIGHT FAGGOT.

Copyright does not exists in ancap,because you are not stealing materialistic things and you are not invading a private property or violating the NAP

Girls are like cats.
You aren't supposed to understand them, they won't do as you please all the time, and maybe they'll even run away or die at some point, that's fine, such is life.

You don't seriously discuss politics with cats. They don't even have morals. They like food, sleep and fun. So just cuddle with them and enjoy looking at them. If you're going to treat your cats as if they are people, you're inevitably going to be really disappointed with the behavior of your cats.

You could have at least posted a hot girl to go with the question.

No, she is not supposed to have any political opinions if she wants to have my unwavering support and resources provided by me which she requires to rear children successfully.
There is only one political opinion allowed in a family, it's the political opinion that favours families over everything else. So no mens rights politics, no womens rights politics, only family rights politics.
If a women does not agree with this she is not 100% dedicated to having a family of her own. In this case it's better she just shuts up and follows the husband.

1. A FUCKING LEAF.
2. Nope, because I am centrist and I'd redpill her.

The things I would do to Laci

And most women are pretty malleable, you don't have to change shit about your views, just be an alpha and being them over to your side.

Correct answer.

>letting yourself be led by a born follower and born nationwrecker and born degenerate
a fucking leaf, day of the rake, fuck trudeau and fuck chinese people

No. Even if I restrained conversations from turning political (there's no need to go full 1488 on a date) I would still believe what I believe.

That said, I cannot pretend that my political energy and focus does not come in part from not getting regular sex. I'm sure I would mellow a bit if I found a woman to fuck regularly.

>implying women have real politcal opinions

This. My wife essentially thinks what I tell her to think.

It works out. I get two votes, as she votes for whomever I tell her to.