Take a look at this Russian girl.Her genes are majority European which results in her having striking green eyes...

Take a look at this Russian girl.Her genes are majority European which results in her having striking green eyes,and dirty blonde hair,but then there's some addition to it,probably Tatar or Kazak which give her a nice tan and soft facial lines.

Racemixing is good,as long as it's in moderation.I rest my case.

that's a child you pedo

Aren't brits germanic-celt?
Worked well for them

lel you're a retard, she is wearing eye makeup

Uh what's your point?

And?Have I said anything other than her being a beautiful child?

>pic related,another example

She's wearing makeup. Your point is invalidated

Mate shut the fuck up, if you want to ruin your genes and have some mongrel kid then go ahead.

I want my kid to look like me and not be a sub 90 IQ scumbag with no identity.

Nice flag though, very fitting, enjoy furthering the Kalergi plan to it's fruition like a good goy

Why are you so jealous?

>jealous of a pedo
no not really

yes yes you're only studying them to find out about their ethnic heritage and come up with a theory of racemixing, i'm sure.

It's funny when British talk about Mongrels

Pedo alert.

That's ok, though. 90% of /pol are pedos.

nah 90% of pedos are in Sup Forums

would be better with less chinky eyes desu. full whiteness would ensure that little feature was fixed.

>Kazhak
>Tatar
>Russian
>Racemixing
All Caucasoids, genius.

No,not jealous of me.

If you read my original post,you'll notice I said a key word-moderation.

Without any doubt,racemixing in moderation is superior to "pure race",on every aspect-health,strenght,physical appearance.

By moderation,I mean a base of certain people making about 90% and influx of about 10% of other,but close people.
In Russia,that resulted in a base of Slavic people making about 85% with influx of Kazakhs,Tatars and Asians making about 15%.
In Europe,you will see literally every combination under the sun;
blue eyes,blond hair
blue eyes,brown hair
blue eyes,red hair
green eyes,blond hair
green eyes,brown hair
brown eyes,brown blond hair
and every possible combination,with wide ranges inbeween.

I argue that THAT is superior,to dull,same features that results in "inbreeding".
That's all.

Tatars are Caucasians, no shit

I want to kiss!

>brits
>worked well

Implying that's race mixing?
I'm far more lenient on what defines "huwhiteness" than most people here, but even I have to say Kazakhs is stretching it. They're like a perfectly even Hapa hybrid group. And Tatars, I am still not entirely clear on. Maybe true white, and if not, they're bleached beyond recognition.

Racemixing,but in the strictest sense of the word.
This why I said,between close peoples.

I argue that variation,and diversity IN MODERATION is superior.

You can get a nice tan by sitting out in the sun, you don't need to have statistically dumber children.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you then.
What you are advocating is basically Eugenics.

what this guy said you're quite the brainlet, especially since you don't even seem to know what inbreeding is or what constitutes it

He didn't say anything.

I don't think you even understand what I'm trying to say.That's fine,you can leave the thread.

>He didn't say anything.
I said about 1000 words.
Which, by the way, is my IQ

mediterraneans can tan but "muh aryans" cant.

Bull shit, tanning is huge for Sweden in summer. The people who cant tan are usually Irish/British because of the lingering ginger genes.

are those ... JEWS???

Swedes use tanning beds to no end.
Usually,they tan really hard.

Truth about race mixing:

You shouldn't. But, somewhere in your million-year-old DNA you are obviously racemixed to a miniscule extent no matter what.

Our strength as a white volk lies in our defining physical characteristics, culture, societal peace and strength.

Anyone nitpicking at someone, calling them non-white because they are 15% Italian or Native, etc. are kike shills looking to deter conversation and hide/silence new information such as leaked emails and SWORDFISH.

Stop falling for these fucking slide threads, sage them, check the catalog, don't let the shareblues kike your free time.

racemixing doesn't happen in numbers that matter, at all.

Yeah whites are the vanilla ice cream of races. Everything mixes better with vanilla.

Totally solid as a standalone flavor, but it's real novelty comes out when mixed with other things.

Of course, you want more vanilla than the added flavor, or else it doesn't taste as good. Might even taste bad.

That looks like a Mooslim hat to me, mang.

some 1 post that pic of that polish mut

These Kazakhs don't look so caucasoid to me. (They are cute and have cool outfits though.)

here's one of a pure white british for you

My ex looked like this.
I regret fucking it up till this day. The eyes never leave me.

>muh ex
your oneitis is showing

LEAVE ME ALONE