>I'm 38
>Divorced
>Went $120,000 in debt fighting for my rights as a father
>Lost custody of my son
>Mom poisoned my son's mind and now he hates me
>I have no friends
>I'm deemed to old to be useful at work. Lost my job
>I'm in debt and a broken white man

I'm so jaded with how society has treats us. I know there are others. I used to work hard because I thought my contributions were valid and good reasons for the betterment of society. Now, I'm disgusted by our degenerate world.

I can't find the strength anymore. I've given up on it all. I'm not suicidal but I don't want to participate.

I don't know why I posted this. What happened?

>Kill wife

Problem solved.

/thread

this

There you have it OP

Now piss off

Civilization was a mistake

>give up goy (((we))) cant win,society is shit,why try to fix it? mmm im sleepy arent you sleepy?
typical shill thread,demoralize and divide

Similar situation user. Try to remember that low quality people can own the past, but high quality people own the future. You can find a younger woman and get some semblance of a life again, but the crystal ball says she's going to die alone with her cats and your son is going to figure this out down the line.

Try another country.

>mfw sjw make western society so toxic to fucking white males they all convert to Islam so they can Shariaslay their cunt wives lol

That's not going to achieve anything. If user truly had a passion for the betterment of society, he should rather assassinate those who are responsible for its moral decline. For example high profile feminists who spread the mind poison in the first place, those would be worthwhile targets.

I wish I had answers for us both, user.

>38 too old to be useful
you deserve it user

You should join a white nationalist sect in Idaho or Montana. Come home white man. We've been waiting for you.

Seriously it's so easy. 83% of homicides go unsolved every year.

Come on bro, you're only 38 - that's still young these days. As shitty and horrible as your situation is and as much as you (likely) don't deserve what happened to you, you can have an entirely new family in just a couple of years.

My life was in the shitter a few years ago and now things are going great and I have a qt right wing gf and everything. You're not much older than I am. Reinvent yourself, move somewhere and go full cocoon mode. Meet girls online and get yourself back in the game when you feel good. Ask yourself what you really ever wanted to do or accomplish - climb a mountain, build a house, etc. Swallow your pride and don't be afraid to ask for help. It will take a while but you will get there.

If you give up (((they))) win.

Never ever quit - never give up - only losers quit. Never ever quit.

You have overdosed on spooks. In other words, you learned the wrong things about the life and the people, and you know, we are taught that lies since childhood, and it is very hard to see through them. Now at least you know something more about them.

Really?

>It's OKAY to give up the things that don't GIVE BACK to you

this might be the dumbest shit I've ever read

Good god, you spineless coward. Fight for your son, and be a strong role model. Don't let her lies win. If she says you are cruel, be kind. If she calls your uncaring, care. Be the kind of father your child will look up to, and he will come to you naturally.

Fuck, your type makes me so angry. If society gives you a raw deal, you fight back. Even if you get covered in mud, and shit, and endless burden, you keep fighting back. Do you really want to give them the satisfaction?

Have you forgotten how to say "no!"?

How?

Write a novel about your experience.

>His okay

Fucking dumb.

Don't give up. Fight. Live every day as if it will be your last, learn every day as if you will live forever.

>kill wife
uh no. You'll be the first person they come to see.
>83% of homicides go unsolved every year
that's because they are seemingly random, there are no associations to be made, and no murder weapon, shell casings to be found....just a body...or parts. :))

You might literally be retarded. It's about one sided relationships dummy

you aren't entirely wrong.

>tries hard to do well in life
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
literally kys memelord

This is why women shouldn't have legal power, not until we have an honest discussion about female nature. Giving hypergamy legal power results in women rigging the system to make it easier for them to leech off of men. This results in men no longer having the energy or desire to preserve society, and civilization collapses. This happened to the Roman Empire, the Greek Empire and even the ancient Babylonian Empire as outline in the Tower of Babel within the Bible (some claim isn't related, I believe otherwise).

We must work to make society aware of the hypergamous and more specifically parasitic nature of women, and how giving a parasite legal power will only suck society dry.

A parasite cannot suck more than it's host possesses, and that is essentially what women are trying to do now.

OP, one of the most shining virtues of being white is being strong mentally.
> Get up
>Get out
> Claim what's yours
Veni fucking vidi vici

Stop being a pussy.

Shut the fuck, leaf. Your people have contributed zero to the world.

If you're only 38 and deemed useless at your job, you've been doing life wrong. These should be the prime years of your career, the pinnacle.

>work deemed too old
nigga what
my dad is pushing mid 60s and he works one of the hardest jobs on the planet.

>Don't let her lies win. If she says you are cruel, be kind. If she calls your uncaring, care.

I hope you mean to the child right? Otherwise you are advocating being a cuck.

Come to CR user. You need a break. Get out of there for a while. You might never leave here.

been there, still there, gave up, stay inside, shitpost on Sup Forums

Now, I'll give you the secret recipe to moving here and never having to work again.

It'll take some time to write.

>One of the most shining virtues of being white is being strong mentally.

I don't think anyone thinks that when they think of the modern white male, unfortunately.

This.
It's not like you're a pro athlete OP.

You still have a whole life ahead of you. Get yourself together and keep moving forward. The past is the past, every day is a new opportunity

Bankruptcy dude. It's your right.

I will never give up on my son. I love him so much. I miss him so much. It's painful knowing I can't be the father I envisioned for him.

Listen to me. Women are destroying everything. They're out of control.

>Mom poisoned my son's mind and now he hates me
there's your reason, you gotta do what you gotta do my guy

>being this asspained
Is this... the power.... of... high fructose corn syrup? Take your metformin and calm down, bud.

That would be because a majority of homicides are committed by blacks against blacks in gang warfare.
Cops are not only discouraged from solving these murders due to the witnesses and evidence train leading to more gangsters, but it can actually be dangerous to follow leads because, well, they're gangsters.

Move to Alaska, build a cabin, live by yourself.

You choose poorly. Spending all your capital to litigate an (((unwinnable))) fight was retarded. I saw that when I went through a similar thing six years ago and steered clear of the (((courts))).

You're living in a degenerate age. Period. If you've not yet wrapped your brain around this fact, you need to. The West is falling and will continue to fall. None of these (((memelords))) are going to pull of the great coup to restore (((The West))) to anything resembling a place worth living.

Acknowledge that what happened to you is happening a thousand times in a thousand ways every minute and that you are not unique. See that impermanence is the way of the world. Every religion makes this argument in its own way, and the sooner you realize the truth of this simple fact, the easier it will be to bear.

After I went through what you went through, I decided I would find increasingly difficult situations, yet worse situations than losing (((everything))), in order to make myself stronger. I told myself that were I to go to (((Hell))) that I would be able to bear it. And that is what I have been doing for the last seven years. Building my resistance to suffering.

Sure, you could say "fuck it, I'll join a monastery." But that is, to my mind, for cowards. You feel adrift? Abandoned? Hopeless? Cultivate it. Go further. Lose MORE. Burn every last goddamned pain nerve you have left in a wonderful conflagration of fortitude.

do it fagit

I'm 36, I've been engaged twice but I called them both off, thank fuck for that.
I really need to start a family soon, though.