Are the sapmi white?

Are the sapmi white?

Most of you wont know what I am talking about but I would conisder them white. They are thouroughly bred by scandinavians and their only heritage is the rights we give them. They have gotten all the rights they asked for such as certain fishing righrs, and rights to herd reindeer and they are happy with that. Also they are all mostly blonde and blue eyed, though they have a slightly more higher percent of being otherwise. I have never seen any Sami Lives Matter.

When the day of the meme comes I think they should be alowed to exist.

I know the muslim incursion is the problem but its an interesting thought experiment.

Look pretty white to me

>implying that the day of weaponized nihilism and autism will not bring death to all

They are racially white in my opinon, but they used to be more mongolian or finnish looking bit that has MOSTLY dissappeared. They are just keeping their mongolian culture as a meme and to get more benefits (but not in a way that hurts us since I dont want the rights to her reindeer in lapland.)

White people is a meme. Everyone might as well be white.

If that's not white, nothing is. (In before...)

You're probably right but I think you know what I mean.

No scandis here tonight? Want to know what you think.

slide thread.

dont respond

this is an old meme

I dont usually go to pol, even though agree with many of your opinions. Sincerely doubt this is a meme. Its a literal non issue on the global scale. How the fuck could this be a meme?

>Fair skin
>Caucasoid facial features
>Light color eyes

I don't know what any autistic SS racial identification chart says, but the girl in your pic is pretty damn white.

10/10 would raise reindeer and praise Tengri with.

Looks like a Hungarian.

Stop projecting jew

Its just confusing because they were mostly black haired and asianish until the late 1800s. Now just a few are. Good they got BLEACHED

fate of autism is the joy of memes

>sapmi
Lapps are some of the whitest there are. Could you imagine niggers living in the same conditions?

I am fine with them desu. Just put their shitty language up on some roadsigns, let them do the reindeer stuff and whatever else goes on up there. I live in Jämtland near the fells, about 30 minutes away from a Sami village and honestly could not care less. I like their nice stuff, like knives, and art. Rather have 100 more of those then 1 more nigger, tho i'd rather not have to choose.

Look at pictures of them near the end of summer and you'll change your mind. They brown up like beaners, definitely more than a simple tan.

The Finnic ones like the Skolt and Inari are so interbred with Finns, they're white. The Sea Saami are more Inuit looking.

>blonde hair
>blue/grey eyes
>white skin
You are white even though you have mongolian admixture and slant eyes.
I would take such a Sami woman over a black-haired, brown-eyed southern European woman any day.

they white like me

my ancestors )))

Is there much intermarriage between Sami/Laps and the Scandis or Finns?

Asking for a friend

this is what i believe

Skolt grandmother, regular Finn grandfather.

mixed Eskimos looks like shit

You could figure it out by studying their genetics, it's not hard to tell

Most of these weird little semi-indigenous groups have very feeble demographics and consequently they don't particularly matter

an exception can be carved out if needed, assuming their numbers aren't too high

Yes, at least in northern Sweden.

Girl in the pic looks anime white
Like the perfect Eurasian

Are the native to Europe, with Neanderthal dna? Then they are white.

aren't they sort of related to Siberian ethnic Eskimo types or something they have been there in Scandinavian since before you lot which oddly enough is my lot. The Germanic tribes were the usurpers. The girl is beautiful - eating reindeer balls, I dunno...

Duh user DEY WHITER DAN US