Kid rock is leading in the polls in Michigan for Senate apparently. Can meme magic make this happen?

Kid rock is leading in the polls in Michigan for Senate apparently. Can meme magic make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JmRVW6wQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM
kidrockforsenate.com/
kidrock.warnerbrosrecords.com/senate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We must secure the existence of our music and a future for White midgets

Yes

About Time.

Why did he wrote a song about Alabama? Is he mocking them?

We don't really even need the meme magic for this one. He's running against a woman.

This is so fucking stupid and that's why it needs to happen.

I find it interesting that people would rather have a musician than a fucking politician, they have become that fucking useless it's mind blowing.

Do you think he has a big dick?

I find it interesting people think a political science major makes you more qualified to be a politician than a patriot

I have to admit I though this was foolish when it was first floated, but I quite like how it's going.

Are we breaking the jewish mind control?

Say it with me:

>SENATOR ROCK
SENATOR ROCK
>SENATOR ROCK
SENATOR ROCK
>SENATOR ROCK
SENATOR ROCK
>SENATOR ROCK
SENATOR ROCK
>SENATOR ROCK
SENATOR ROCK

Kek.

We have 7 threads about this.

If this redneck fuck wins I'm moving to Canada, you rural faggots aren't dragging city intellectuals like me into your Idiocracy

>city intellectuals
Does not compute.

Senator Rock will Make Michigan Great Again.

meme magic is comfy as hell tho.

Aren't city retards going bankrupt these days?

Can we get Fred Durst to run for senate in Florida?

nope

hail moloch

youtube.com/watch?v=B6JmRVW6wQo

Nobody is posting the best album yet.

nobody cuts red tape like the motherfucking chainsaw

Fred Durst vs pic related, kek

I'm in, Go Mr. Kid!!

Don't worry about the door hitting your ass when you leave.

I'm already signed up to volunteer for the campaign.

Used to think his name was "Fred Dirsch". said it many times before I realized I was both saying and spelling it wrong. Embarrassing...

once again showing that the proud people of Michigan are in fact idiots

Who's next?

>sex tape degenerate
>circumjewed

as a tribute to lynyrd skynyrd and warren zevon

Bob Dole, Rick Snyder, and Eminem.

this. all we have to do is keep him in the news. the second kid rock leaves mainstream news is the second he's finished. i like to believe he knows what to do, we should expect to play off his comments and rallies to keep it going.

i cant imagine going through 2015-2016 trump rallies all over again, but for kid rock: a guy who'll open up for himself and throw picks out to the audience

This is how the left dies. With a bowitidaba.

How'd you like to be the Democrats right now? Their party is so weak that the day Kid Rock announces is candidacy, he's the presumed front runner.

Where does he stand on any issue? Does anyone know? Is he qualified for the Senate? Does he represent us? How are people endorsing him when they know nothing about where he stands on policies?

Fuck off, we're full

Libertarian leaning Republican. Pro-pot, pro-gun, NAP, and pro-Bullgod.

He is an American badass you fucking pleb

Maybe it's a media trick to convince Kid Rock voters to stay home

>implying Ivy League graduate politicians haven't fucked the country up completely

Because the only way to fix the country is to sabotage it.
The worse things get, the more appealing NatSoc will be to normies.
The goal is Right Wing Death Squads, and we will only pile the skulls of kikes and shitskins in the streets if we make the conditions unbearable for the average citizen.

Agreed, but I'll add the caveat that you have to be a patriot AND actually want to do something once you get into office, which requires hard work. If he's running for the sake of attention and publicity he can fuck right off. If he's sincere about helping then more power to him.

nice digits. also, kid rock will win

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

that would be a dumbass trick.

OMZ HE LOVES BASED BLACK MEN?!??!???
Xddddddddd

Detroit lifer here. Will absolutely vote for this mudda fucka

>Idiocracy
The fedora lord who wrote and directed that seems to be friendly with Kid, as Kid has been in based King of the Hill and that reddit abomination Silicon Valley

He wrote a song that used the music from Sweet Home Alabama. I'm from Michigan so I enjoyed if for 2 seconds before radio stations overplayed the shit out of it.

If I'm not in the hospital recovering from being shot a third time, I'll be voting for him.

Bump for Senator Richie

Bait
But seriously, rush the urbanite

>posting anything South Park related

i honestly want that message framed if he gets elected.

wow hmm, really made me think, #StabMeNow

pro-being a cowboy. fuck off pansies

I hope you recover soon, user.

Detroit?

pepe?

>REMEMBER TO VOTE KIDSSSSSSS
>FREE CONCERT TONIGHT, JUST REMEMBER TO VOTE
>FRONT LINE PASSES IF YOU HAVE A "JUST VOTED" STICKER

streets would be a fucking nightmare if it comes down to election day

When is this election? 2018?
That's pretty far out for a Senate race. Could he be campaigning too early?

I've recovered from the first two, separate incidents but I'm overdue for my third strike (happily just some broken ribs and a collapsed lung before. Class II works great for the shit they carry).

Yeah, Detroit.

Wtf does bawitdaba even mean though

Fuck he's really going to win, isn't he?

Just a matter of time before the Trump tweet endorsement.

>We live in a timeline where President Donald Trump attends a campaign rally for Republican Senate candidate Kid Rock

It's slang for eating pussy

>Do you think he has a big dick?

Of course we can. Check out this video. Will pump you the fuck up, mate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM

>leading in the (((polls)))

Was it negroes? Get well soon bud.

>leading in the polls
>help him
ping us in january.

why are (((you))) posting a leader of the aryan movement?

hey guys, can anyone else check out kidrock4senate.com and confirm what im seeing?

Nah, he doesn't have to worry about the shit normal politicians do.
He can bar hop with his constituents the next year and a half.
Also, fund raising/campaigning basically never end anymore.

>Could he be campaigning too early?
Austin Petersen is already campaigning for Missouri senate. Hope he wins even if he's a bit of a faggot.

It was economically disenfranchised youth with no education or means.

>kidrock4senate.com

(((They))) registered the domain before he could. Here's the real one:

kidrockforsenate.com/

AP is cool. Just don't like his open border stance

>Imitating fellatio on a female
What did he mean by this?

kidrockforsenate.com/
theyre selling merch, and it fucking redirects to
kidrock.warnerbrosrecords.com/senate.html

>warnerbrosrecords

holy fucking hell, it's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY

>If he's sincere about helping
IF he is, he is going to be great. I think we need patriots now more than ever. We almost got Hillary'd.....We need to shore our defenses.

eminem vs kidrock would be a good senate race in michigan

I will vote for Kid Rock.

-michigan bro

Kid Rock doesn't need meme magic. He'll win in a landslide.

Ted Nugent for senate?

I'm for sure voting for him.
t. Muskegon

andrew wk for SCOTUS?

Once again the press is wrong.
Jul 13, 2017
Once again the press is wrong. First of all, I’ve got 15 days from my announcement to file paperwork with the FEC! Second, I’m not signed to Warner Bros!!! - which simple fact-checking would have revealed. I have recently worked out a unique deal with BMG, Broken Bow, CAA and Live Nation to release music ON MY TERMS. Like politicians write books during their campaigns, I'm planning on putting out music during mine and IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. It's not a hoax, it's a strategy and marketing 101! No plans for an album or anything else that has been the usual norm in the music business OR politics…..and…..

Senator Stabenow and I do share a love of music, although probably not the same kind. I concede she is better at playing politics than I am so I'll keep doing what I do best, which is being a voice for tax paying, hardworking AMERICANS and letting politicians like her know that We the People are sick and tired of their bullshit!

“I am the captain now.” #fakenews #kidrockforsenate #kidrock #podunk #greatestshowonearth

He buys the official stories for JFK and 9/11.
He seems to be really strongly opposed to tinfoilers in general.
By no means a deal breaker though. I might vote for him if I lived in Missouri.

>I’m not signed to Warner Bros!
wait, why's his merch page redirect to them?

we need to knock out the enemy's defenses. we need to breakup the media conglomerates into infinitesimally small pieces. and we need to investigate the socials for collusion.

he perfectly represents the best Michigan has to offer, I'm calling absolute landslide.

>what up, every impressionable high school kid in america in 1998
>it's me, that guy whose music you unavoidably hear everywhere you go
>car ride? grocery store? schoolbus? that's me on the radio
>you have a conversation with your friends and music comes up? thats right man, they all know about me, and they all like me because i'm the new thing
>you better like me too or your friends will think you're fucking weird man
>they'll stop talking to you, and you'll have to sit at the loser's table at lunch and get your shit kicked in by the football team
>so listen to my music and enjoy it, that's right, good boy
>now watch my COOL videos on that COOL MTV station that COOL people watch, and learn how a real man lives his life
>that's right kiddo, i shoot heroin in the bathroom
>this is what life is all about bro, just do drugs like me man, you'll fucking love it and probably become rich too, like me
>wouldn't your mom or dad turn off the tv if this video was so bad? just do drugs bro

>millions of naive white kids proceed to dance to the tune of this judas goat and destroy their own lives
>19 years later
>"i am the pinnacle of conservative values, vote for me"

Good luck.

Instead of calling words like "thug" and "sketchy" racist, they should fix the root of the problem.

Kanye ought to run for Senate of HOR before his 2024 presidential run.

His pro free market and pro gun stances alone make him the better senator than Mcasshole.

If you were running for office you would never win anything talking against 9/11 or jfk assassination