Listen Sup Forums, we are entering the end of the world. I am no prophet...

Listen Sup Forums, we are entering the end of the world. I am no prophet, but if you study the book of Revelations and pay attention to what is happening in the world around us, you will come to understand that Christ is very real, and demands your repentance.

I do not come here as "deus vult", as I am vehemently against all violence.
Matthew 26:52 - "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."

With the light of what has been happening with PG, the entire calamity of the 2016 election, the WL drops, September 23, North Korea, as well as everything else happening in the world right now is pointing directly to the return of Christ. The unveiling of the shadows are hopefully upon us soon, and I just hope that each and every one of you can find it in your hearts to accept Christ as your savior, and as your friend. Repent before it is too late. None of you are too far gone.

Pray for your enemies, pray from Podesta, pray for Clinton, pray for those you deem "filth", pray for the safety and goodness of all people. Learn to embrace the fruits of the spirit, embrace the Godliness that our Lord has laid out for you if you only chose to drink from God's cup.

For those who are already joined in the Holy communion in Christ, may we bond and stick together regardless of denomination in these terrifying times. May we look out for each other and take care of each other, as we all need help at some point.

God be with you all, and I beg of you, find Christ before it is too late. There is nothing Christ cannot heal, nothing God cannot do.
Glory unto God, thanks be to God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6AtATP4Uwc?list=PLvrGm7rQ2_V43zc9sVfulmS1dyqGdIspf
theheraldofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-mis-interpretation-of-luke-1927.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=kDWrP1RiSvM
youtube.com/watch?v=3dEh25pduQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2AQlK6C5k
youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
youtube.com/watch?v=3xL5ImaC1Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we are entering the end of the world
>you study the book of Revelations and pay attention to what is happening in the world around us
You people have been saying this for centuries. It's not going to happen, give up this "the end is nigh" shit. The world isnt going to end, not until the Sun goes into the next part of life cycle and eats the first several planets. PRAISE THE SUN

When John of Patmos speaks of all people being able to see one thing at one time, throughout most of history this was impossible.
Look where you are typing on right now.

How do I get into Christianity user? I've realized the great influence it's had on me but I can't help but think fuck this when I start listening to sermons and shit

Sorry buddy, but I will never pray for scum, I am not that good. I prefer an eye for an eye, for some scum needs to be punished, or why do you think there will be an Armageddon.
God may think he has the sole right to do so, and he might be right, but then he should have built his children without the urge for justice & revenge, and those contradict it all.

To forgive them, is for God, to punish them, is for the likes of me, after all, we are his army in the final war.

That is all

It is okay, as a Christian I have still yet to find a church that works for me. This does not mean that Gods love and presence will be missing from your life.

Start by searching your heart for what matters most to you, and pray for it. Do not pray for material possessions unless they are absolutely necessary. Give God thanks for all blessings in your life, like an ability to walk or to work and provide for yourself. Pray for your family and those you care about, and ask God to show you the way. Ask God to help you get to where you need to go, where God wants you to go.
Remember that Satan is ripe with deceit and lies, and he will do everything he can to keep you away. You are not Christian at the moment, so if you root yourself in the ground as one, it is easy to pluck you out like a weed. Hold steadfast to God after accepting Jesus Christ as your savior, and your seed will become rooted and you will watch yourself grow and observe the amazing powers of God.

You need only ask Jesus with your truest of intentions and believe. That is all.

>revelations
>s

In our society, you are completely right. An eye for an eye is how things SHOULD work. I didn't make the rules my friend, because the humanity in me screams for the same things as you do. We have to deny that and pick up our cross.

The end of the world predictions are like trying communism yet again. Never works out, but next time for sure.

Be it the end of days or merely the middle of days, I am myself regardless.

dont listen to sermons. buy a readable (like NIVR) bible and read it.

Nehemiah
>Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows.
>hey which builded on the wall, and they that bare burdens, with those that laded, every one with one of his hands wrought in the work, and with the other hand held a weapon.For the builders, every one had his sword girded by his side, and so builded. And he that sounded the trumpet was by me.

Hebrews
And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets— who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, were made strong out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Luke
>“Soldiers also asked him, ‘And we, what shall we do?’ And he said to them, ‘do not shake them up (to extort) or by false accusation, and be content with your wages.’ ”

Luke
>And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”

John
Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant and cut off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.) So Jesus said to Peter, “Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup that the Father has given me?”
-He said not to throw it away BUT TO PUT IT BACK.

Acts 10 - Peter does not refuse baptism of a Roman Centurion

Acts 23 - Paul calls in the Roman Army to protect him from a mob of Kikes
> “When it was day, the Jews made a plot and bound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they had killed Paul. There were more than forty who made this conspiracy... Now the son of Paul's sister heard of their ambush, so he went and entered the barracks and told Paul. Paul called one of the centurions...But do not be persuaded(yield to) by them, for more than forty of their men are lying in ambush for him, who have bound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they have killed him. ...Then he called two of the centurions and said, “Get ready two hundred soldiers, with seventy horsemen and two hundred spearmen to go as far as Caesarea at the third hour of the night.Also provide mounts for Paul to ride and bring him safely to Felix the governor.”

Ecclesiastes
>There is a time to kill a time to heal
Luke 14:31-32 - Jesus speaks well of large expensive armies.
>Or what king would go to war against another king without first sitting down to consider whether his ten thousand soldiers could go up against the twenty thousand coming against him? And if he didn’t think he could win, he would send a representative to discuss terms of peace while his enemy was still a long way off.

Saint Augustine ep. 185 ”We do not seek peace in order to be at war, but we go to war that we may have peace. Be peaceful, therefore, in warring, so that you may vanquish those whom you war against, and bring them to the prosperity of peace”
“If the Christian Religion forbade war altogether, those who sought salutary advice in the Gospel would rather have been counseled to cast aside their arms, and to give up soldiering altogether. . .If he commanded them to be content with their pay, he did not forbid soldiering”

- Saint Augustine Ep. To Marcellus, 138

Sirach
justification for killing people according to the Lord
>Better is death than a wretched life,
>everlasting sleep than constant illness.

Luke 12 – Jesus oks violence against evildoers
>If the servant sayeth in his heart
>"My lord delayeth his coming"
>and shall begin to beat the servants and maidens
>and eat and drink and be drunken
>The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh for him not.
>and at an hour that is he not aware
>And he will cut him into pieces
>and will appoint his portion with the faithless.
>And that servant which knew his Lord's will
>and did not prepared
>nor commit to his will
>he shall be beaten with many stripes.
>But he that knew not
>and did not commit things worthy of stripes
>he shall be beaten with only a few stripes
>For unto much is given much is required.

Which is a quotation from Sirach here.
>But of these things do not be ashamed,
>lest you sin to save face:
>Of the Law of the Most High and his precepts,
>or of justice that acquits the ungodly;
>Of sharing the expenses of a business or a journey,
>of dividing an inheritance or property;
>Of accuracy of scales and balances,
>of tested measures and weights;
>Of acquiring much or little,
>of bargaining in dealing with a merchant;
>Of constant training of children,
>OF BEATING OF THE SIDES OF A WICKED SERVANT

Ephesians
Be angry and do not sin. Do not let the sun go down on your anger.

Hebrews 11
And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets— who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, were made strong out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Matthew 10:34 I come not to bring peace but a sword.

Matthew 8:5-13-- Jesus admires him more than anyone else does not forbid him from being a soldier.

'“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

“Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
>Matthew 24:36-51

Robin Williams BTFO
youtu.be/t6AtATP4Uwc?list=PLvrGm7rQ2_V43zc9sVfulmS1dyqGdIspf

Romans 13
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, FOR HE DOES NOT BEAR THE SWORD IN VAIN. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Thy will be done, thy kingdom come.

Watch Chuck Missler if you have the time, he's an excellent teacher.

Without ceasing, for all our emperors we offer prayer. We pray for life prolonged; for security to the empire; for protection to the imperial house; for brave armies, a faithful senate, a virtuous people, the world at rest, whatever, as man or Caesar, an emperor would wish.
- Tertullian

We pray for those fighting in a righteous cause, and for the King who reigns righteously, that whatsoever is opposed to those who act righteously be destroyed.” -Origen

2 Peter 2:17
Honor all men. Love the brotherhood, honor the Emperor

Stop acting like gou understand scripture, because clearly you don't

theheraldofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-mis-interpretation-of-luke-1927.html?m=1

You guys better put that scripture back in it's context or else.

They are, by no chance, found striving to do those things which wait upon VIRTUE and ARE LABORIOUS, GLORIOUS AND SKILLFUL AND WHICH ARE ALSO APPROVED UNIVERSALLY AS BEING GOOD. For if it be necessary to go through every work and every kind of operation, they ought, in the first place, to learn all the arts: all of them, [I say,] whether referring to theory or practice, whether they be acquired by self-denial, or are mastered through means of labour, exercise, and perseverance; as, for example, every kind of music, arithmetic, geometry, astronomy, and all such as are occupied with intellectual pursuits: then, again, the whole study of medicine, and the knowledge of plants, so as to become acquainted with those which are prepared for the health of man; the art of painting and sculpture, brass and marble work, and the kindred arts: moreover, [they have to study] every kind of country labour, the veterinary art, pastoral occupations, the various kinds of skilled labour, which are said to pervade the whole circle of [human] exertion; those, again, connected with a maritime life, gymnastic exercises, hunting, MILITARY AND KINGLY PERSUITS.
- Saint Irenaeus taught by Saint Polykarp who was taught by the Apostle John.

1 Clement 37 - Submissiveness is like being an obedient Roman centurion protecting his God emperor
>Let us therefore enlist ourselves, brethren, with all earnestness in. His faultless ordinances Let us consider those who serve under our generals, with what order, obedience, and submissiveness they perform the things which are commanded them. All are not prefects, nor commanders of a thousand, nor of a hundred, nor of fifty, nor the like, but each one in his own rank performs the things commanded by the king and the generals.
- St Clement of Roma who was taught and ordained by Apostle Peter and Apostle Paul

does you guys think that when you go to heaven it's your own personal heaven? could i live in my own high school anime? in heaven? god bless

youtube.com/watch?v=kDWrP1RiSvM

Wrong you are.

>How do I get into Christianity user?
Believe in your heart and earnestly ask God to open your eyes and help in your search. It might take a while but if you are willing and patient you will find your way. God works through us all and provides us the path to salvation, we just need to keep looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dEh25pduQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2AQlK6C5k

But this time it's real

If Jesus told him to buy a sword then he wanted them to defend themselves, because he said FOR I MUST BE NUMBERED WITH MY TRESPASSORS
Remember that he also told them to bring money and belongings along with the sword UNLIKE BEFORE. Because now Peter and the apostles would be called tresspassors along with Jesus and in danger, the Jews would no longer offer them food, shelter or anything else that requires money otherwise, including self defense, since the Zealots and the house of Shammai were prone to violence especially towards other jews who didn't belong to their click. And when Jesus told peter "he who takes the sword dies by the sword" is a military phrase used by pagan generals in the past, it only meant back then "don't use violence unless you are prepared to meet it in return, you try to take their life and they will try to take yours so be cautious." Additionally Jesus told Peter to BUT BACK THE SWORD IN ITS SHEATH, after Jesus healed the ear.

Why did Jesus heal that man's ear. Because the Torah has a law in it that says if you harm another man under certain circumstances (like in this one in the garden) you are condemned, Peter was conmened under the law. ANd Torah prescribes "AN EAR FOR AN EAR" so peter's ear would have to be cut off for cutting that guard's ear off. So Jesus GAVE BACK THE GUARD'S EAR AS PAYMENT, so Peter would not have to be punished under Torah

The bible says you will have a body of some kind, and "thy kingdom come on earth", not some fantasy realm. Free of sin and guilt and shame with "all the pleasures" of this mortal coil. Here is the song i like best when imaging paradise. Hope you like it too.
youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
>youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c

>mfw I'm posting video of demons consuming the wicked on Instagram

I don't think we know everything that we should have been told.....Excellent Scripture though....

Judgement has begun

Revelation was about the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD.

Stupid Religious fucktards, stop chewing up bandwidth with your stupidity and fairy-tales holy fuck you guys are idiots.

aww man, well do you at least think there are really nice beaches in heaven? growing up i always imagined it as the cloud city it's always portrayed as, but then i wondered if it was your own ideal heaven, because if you go there, and it isn't your ideal, would that really be heaven?

Sup Forums is a pagan board.
We crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Text dump of christian bullshit? Take your middle eastern death cult and fuck right off, you better believe i saged this trash

user is nice.

>How do I get into Christianity user?

Get diddled by local priests.

This is the impression I was under as well. Regardless everyone should prepare for their day of judgement. Peace be with you anons and God Bless you all!

I went to my local church a few days ago.
It was quite the experience, so quiet it makes you forget you're in the city, there were lots of very well sculpted statues, also the glass art (whatever is called) was impressive.
There were few people but a church is truly a place for spiritual relief.

Well it'd be literally heaven on earth so yeah lots of beaches, probably cloud cities too, dunno though, just mentioning the bits and fragments.

>Apocalypse of John was not the only one
>Which is not to take away anything from it - its a very interesting one
>Contains images of solid beasts and wheels in the heavens, which is Middle Eastern but not necessarily Jewish, culturally speaking
>In the first half. The second half is the Burn in Hell you damned sinners part
>So we have this old guy coming from a culture that is rapidly dying out expressing this HA FUCKERS BURN ETERNALLY and this HA WE GONNA GO TO HEAVEN thing which I think makes perfect sense
>and all his long lost bros get resurrected which is awesome

Not to be a dick but you should be more concerned with securing your place in heaven before you start planning beach trips

awesome, can't wait to hang out with my long lost friends and family with jesus on a beach in the afterlife

here's a good paradise song
youtube.com/watch?v=3xL5ImaC1Tc

>mfw the captcha was selecting beaches

good post

>Revelation was about the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD.
I think you're referring to the accounts given of the testimony given to Matthew, Mark, and John. You're right in stating that that the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. was a type of fulfillment of Revelation, but it's to solidify the future prophesy. The Biblical view on prophecy is not only one of prediction, but repetition. Typology is very important to Christians, and the fall of Jerusalem is a type of the abomination of desolation, just as Antiochus the third was a type of the antichrist and him slaughtering a pig in the holy of holies was a type of the abomination of desolation. These connections exist throughout the entire Bible, and even in secular history if you look for it.

It's not too late to search for love through God. He wishes for you to join his covenant family, if only you'd open your hearts and minds. If you decide that what you see is evil, you can always turn away, but you should at least seriously search before coming to conclusions.

i go with god everyday my friend, and try to resist any tempations, just trying to have some fun imagining what the afterlife is like. i apologize to you and the lord if i come across as arrogant

I like this pastor.
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Stained glass i think you mean. You gonna recommit to Christ?

>I am vehemently against all violence.
>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Luke 22:36
You're eaither brainwashed or a Kike trying to pacify any Christian resistance.
Your Mathew quote here simply means if you fight in a war be prepared to die. DUH!
>for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

live by the sword die by sword. blah blah blah. it is k/d ratio. what is going to happen when your churches have been turned into mosques or sneaker stores?

they actually have a book buddy.

Amen. I want to live a peaceful, prosperous life and not be entering the end of the world, but what can you do? God decides, not us.

The reality is that it's probably only going to get more and more insane. Most people probably won't even bat en eyelid at pic related, even today.

We are entering a period of ascension.
The Bible also mentions this too.