youtube.com/watch?v=GkR4id9pveU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is top tier IRL-trolling.

Good.

that makes my day, thanks OP

The great awakening...MAGA

BOISED

Gen Z is awakening

hawiia doesnt have a boy scouts troop. thats where they say he grew up. its in his auto biography

Just because one is a boy scout doesn't excuse one from being a faggot

Strong Horse mentality.

Trump is likeable and high energy, kids get it.

>youth resistance
They got some good ideas, start em off young. Like the Hitler Youth program only not instilling them with good morals or values

Fuckin trump man..

>Girl scouts
>Youth resistance
Kek. Are they going to give us all diabetes with their cookies? Boy scouts learn useful shit.

>mobilize the girl scouts
Imagine being this deluded

video?

>mobilize girl scouts

ur right, back to the kitchens, make me more cookies, bitch

BOY SCOUTS DONT LIKE NIGGERS.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A NIGGER BOY SCOUT

>August 7, 2010: President Barack Obama received boos as his pre-recorded message played at the Boy Scout Jamboree. Since Bill Clinton’s time in office, every president has taken the time to speak at this event until now. Obama was scheduled to appear on the View instead.

>hawiia doesnt have a boy scouts troop. thats where they say he grew up. its in his auto biography
The Honolulu Council (#104) was founded in 1914, and became the Honolulu County Council in 1924. In 1957, the council became the Aloha Council.

>Obama booed at Trump Boy Scout rally

just as Russia planned

>guess we have to mobilize our girl scouts to be youth resistance

thehill.com/homenews/news/343545-obama-booed-at-trump-boy-scout-rally

Nice try
archive.is/Hn4pK

>mobalize girl scouts
>have the girl scouts team up with BASED BLM MEN
>thousands of girl scouts raped across the board

ay at least them cookies tho

(OP)
Sentence is confusing. Did Obama boo others or get booed? The Hill needs to learn how to grammar.

My friends father said this when we were camping with Westpoint, pointing out the cadets were half black, but the scouts were nearly all white.

Never thought about it until now.

hitler youth when??

Daily reminder that boy scouts are implicitly huwite and the best youth institution in America.

The only Boy Scouting that Obama ever did was cruising young cock when he'd hit the bathhouse to find someone to plow his rectum.

Thank you based Norbot, I fucked that up.

He went to school in indonesia not Hawaii, thats why he was Muslim and hated America.

So being a boy scout trumps all other allegiances? If someone joins the boyscouts and then goes on to be a shit afterwards and act in contempt of the boyscouts, that doesn't matter - because they were part of the boy scouts once so can't be criticized?

Are the Boy Scouts, dare I say it, /ourscouts/?

i wonder how long it'll be until they start claiming the boyscouts are a fascist group

Obama skipped the boyscouts unlike trump. I believe he did it to go on the VIEW instead,

The approval rating from the Boy Scouts was a 1000 per cent.

Wait is this the begging of TRUMP youth?

>Obama was a member of the Indonesian Scout Association as a child
kek

Anita at the UN: everything is racist

already ahead of you

>Surprised when children love a living meme
Just want till they start paying taxes and working minimum wage jobs.

lmao he knew exactly what he was doing

my brother works at a camp
he saw a troop full of black-hispanic kids who switched between english spanish and ebonics like it was nothing

>Trump got them to do it
How authentic. Too bad you didnt put this in all 612 threads we have on it. You do this all the time. One thread says anything Trumpy and then 8 more say the same thing

I find it hard to believe obro was a Boy Scout...

topest of keks

There will be a future after all!!!
Billy should have run up there and kicked him in the reggie nuts!

It's literally all they do, I have a friend with a daughter who removed her from girl scouts when he found out how shitty it was, frontier girls is the actual boy scouts equivalent.

Obama was not a Boy Scout, they didn't allow flaming homosexes in the Boy Scouts back then

Generation Zyklon: The Boy Scouts of today are the SS Officers of tomorrow.

Why do Trump supporters always look like they have genetic defects?

Because you niggers think all white people look the same.

99% of reason why people vote in trump and republicans in general is because they tax them less
all other talk is for the show and doesnt really matter
if women worked more theyd vote for repubs more too
t. someone who votes in autistic retards in his country (hdz) because they tax less

Let him visit the Girl Scouts next pls pls pls let it happen!

This. Of course, now I know there are plenty of other reasons, but I've always been at least republican leaning because I don't like having my tax dollars taken from me to pay for useless bums.

I appreciate people like you who actual take the time to use facts.

>appreciating people
faggot

I appreciate Hitler doing nothing wrong, whether it's on a Dew or a shirt

forbiddenduds.com/storefront/T-Shirts/Political/HitlerDidNothingWrong

They weren't booing, they just were cheering "oBOOma"

My sister came home with a "Laser-Tag Badge". Needless to say i bullied her for it till she cried.

>Obama took time away from weed and sucking white dick to be a boy scout.

"Every president since clinton"

So clinton and bush

When I worked at Boy Scout camp the week the inner city troops came up was always the best. From kicking beehives to throwing poison ivy in the fire and inhaling the smoke they never failed to Darwin themselves

I wonder if that user has other posts about how sexists the girl scouts are as an organization
>main contribution to society is junk food
>from a kitchen
>where women have been imprisoned too long!

Had to go on "The View" for da white womenz vote

stupid democrats bet it all on nigger when they could have had hillary in 2008 and we wouldnt be in this mess at all.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=54tJyVYOR3E

Good.

nice

I'll give it about 6 months. Expect a CNN opinion article about it with at least 5 of the left's favorite buzz words.

He was not. He did an equivalent in Indonesia, but only reached the equivalent of a Cub Scout.

You have no idea how right wing a bunch of boys living in a forest with axes and knifes and a wilderness to explore can be. Even better if there is a troop from detroit or chicago in the camp.

Sup Forums PEDHILE RING

All the shit libs freaking out! Ha!

>rally the girl scouts
>girl scouts boo obama too

>mobilize girl scouts

what is wrong with these fucks?
why don't you keep your fucking politics
out of the fucking youth.

Girl scouts have been lost to feminism for a while now. They don't even really camp anymore. They pretty much make crafts and sell cookies they don't make to people for a little money while the jewish company rakes in the cash.

>Girl Scouts
>youth resistance

>hawiia doesnt have a boy scouts troop.
this level of 'Murika

fuck the bottom part

what the fuck they talkin gabout trump did
then theyre like hwere girls well stay away from those youths? or whatfer nigger slang they just said

but anyway HAHAHA PEOPLE STILL HATE NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS
btw shill thread fuck whoever wroteshit below that cut them off their whores fuck your stupid topic and you op

God I love Trump, he's so perfectly shitty as president in every way.

It's so funny when someone tries to concern troll and gets irrevocably BTFO.
That fact that libbies even try that shit anymore is beyond me.
"R-RAGING TRUMP IS YELLING AT STAFFERS!"
"T-TRUMP IS REALLY FRUSTRATED AND TRUMP VOTERS SHOULD BE TOO!"

non-whites hate the outdoors, effort, competition, and self reliance

>implying they'll be as much of a failure as you are

girls vs boys. this get's the Jew hard.

tfw i was a webelo

youtube.com/watch?v=GkR4id9pveU
New Boy Scout anthem incoming!

TOO LATE

>Fuck that's disturbing
>Lets mobilize the little girl army

That's hilarious. The worst thing that my troop did was throw a bike into a lake and cut down another troops clothesline. And in case you were wondering; yes a nigger was behind both those stunts

Hawiia, a ramshackle collection of mud huts in Belize, has no Boy Scout Troop. Truth-O-meter says pants on fire.

Obama didn't even show up in person at the Jambo--he sent a video recording
Bush and Trump actually came to visit

Why do we even have Girl Scouts? That's about as dumb as having female police officers.

King nigger
He's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP YOUTH NOW

>they didn't allow flaming homosexes in the Boy Scouts back then
now is different, Grandpa

>obama-booed-at-trump-boy-scout-rally
That's it senpai
These sides cant take it anymore

i love a good eagle scout Sup Forums thread. i know there's like a dozen or so of us full-time shitposters here