Are you lifting yet Sup Forums? Stop eating fast food and ice-cream, start eating garlic...

Are you lifting yet Sup Forums? Stop eating fast food and ice-cream, start eating garlic, asparagus and spinach with a side of steak. Stop being a skinny fat homo cuck. We need you for the race war.

If you cant run at least a mile a day, do 5 chin ups, and bench 120lbs you are a fucking shemale.

Leafposting reaches a new level of silly.

Now go prep Pajeet to breed your faggotry out of existance. There are no Canadian men, just cucks begging for immigrants to give them a protein tonsil wash.

A Canadian pretending there will be a race war is like a Turk pretending military competence.

Bump

Keep laughing cuck, and keep eating garbage, fatties will be purged on the day of the rope too.

Thank god. Im so tired of my friends acting shocked when I express my disgust towards fat chicks

it's so easy to not be fat, just stay away from sugars and trans fats. But you should still work on some light cardio and lifting. Cardio alone isn't enough but it's a good start.

5x5 chinups
and 10 mins of cardio a day is a good starter
Throw in 5x5 push ups too, might as well.

stay away from my ice cream

5x5 chins
5x5 dips
10km jog in a reasonable should be a min for all men

Ice cream is pure fat and sugar, might as well eat lard.

*time
add 100 crunches as well

I agree, I'm just low-balling for the fatties.

> If you cant run at least a mile a day, do 5 chin ups, and bench 120lbs you are a fucking shemale.

nigger

change that to

5 miles a day, 25 chin ups, bench 225

the numbers you posted are skinny fat twink stats

My back is fucked up but usually I lift and fight. Right now I just fight until it stops hurting

they are for fatties, nobody can do 25 chin ups right away unless they weigh 120 lbs. Better for them to do 5 chin ups, 5 times a day.

5 miles is do-able but not for most people. It's not a contest, just get these faggots working out.

I'm fucking serious guys, I had this ulcer for like 2 years, could not get rid of it. I started running my fat ass off and eating a clove of garlic a day and it has been gone for 4 months.

Get in shape.

Peterson is wrong, you don't kill the dragon, you become it.

Good! That will wipe out SJWs and niggers in one shot.

BTW the US has Trump and you have Trudeau. Sleep well and ignore your wog invasion while Trudeau cries over a Koran.

If you cannot fight hand to hand or shoot a gun
you're a shemale.
don't pretend you're a man if you cannot/have not fought

Lifting is great but so is doing yard work the hard way

Chop wood, break rocks and dig holes the old fashioned way. Builds muscle, coordination and skills.

Alternatively do bodyweight exercises in your in the safety and convenience of your home with the books by Mark Lauren, as I do.

Make your own yummy ice cream
>buttermilk
>cream
>half n half
>berries n shit like that

>trans fats
What fucking year is it? There's literally nothing wrong with transfats.

Update your bro science

you need at least one UFC championship to fight in the race war.

also, reason I don't is I'm fucking old

But as long as we're LARPing, I'd be more like the old Swiss army guys they'd park in a bunker or whatever not very mobile outpost. All the yardage is known in their little AOR and they just stake that one out at drill time

Listen men, if you're a lifting noob and you want to actually get strong, then start with a beginner lifting program like StrongLifts 5x5 or something similar - and stick to the plan. Do that for a few months and then try out a more advanced program. Don't try to create your own lifting routine.

Heavy squats, deadlifts, bench press, and other compund lifts are what make you strong.

>bench 120lbs
come on nigger make it at least 225

>flag