/reddit/ here why is this board so fucking racist? You wouldn't be like that in real life right...

/reddit/ here why is this board so fucking racist? You wouldn't be like that in real life right? Then shut your fucking mouth here bitches.

sage
obvious bait

i sense an ass-blasted beaner.

look pal, what you call racism is simply natural human pattern-recognition and life navigation. settle down.

Sage

butthurt white boy detected lol

Ya i would. Let's meet up.

Pussy lol.

You wouldn't talk to us like that in real life. STFP

>You wouldn't talk to us like that in real life.
Racists are cowards in real life stfu

But niggers cant fight by themselves.

I called a nigger a nigger. He just stared and chimped out. Lol.

Stay mad, nigger.

Butthurt btfo lol.

>racists are cowards

How are those 50 against 1 antifa tactics working out for you nigger?

But I am racist in real life you fucking communist tool.

ah, your feelings are hurt? Good....now you know how decent people feel when negroes & muslims bring their fucking cancer everywhere

yes

What in the name of all that is holy is that picture

Reminds me of the time that I told the Jamaican I was living with that I hated African Americans (yes, I refrained from saying niggers, not that he cared). He agreed with me.

Communism is the future

Yeah because your country was paradise before huh

>reddit

>why is this board so fucking racist?

the budget for pushing racist shite here is huge, top lobby firms are all here doing what they do

racism is the ugly little brother of classism, which is what makes it possible for people to get ripped off for their water and dehydrate to death

if by "communism is the future" you mean to say that we will all die eventually then i can understand that

Meet me somewhere irl and I'll shut your fucking mouth bitch. Your jaw will be wired shut.

>You wouldn't be like that in real life right?
What makes you think that?

I would rather know what people really think.
In person intelligent people smile and act like everything is cool.

The real villains won't tell you their plans.

Move to Venezuela you fucking piss gargling faggot

Only place i stifle my slurs is at work.

>why is this board so fucking racist

Stay a while here, look at what niggers do, how they chimp out and do dumb shit (Because being smart is acting white), how they expect you,faggot, to pay for them. You will hate them no less, unless you are complete cuck, of course.

>You wouldn't be like that in real life right?

Shamed to admit, but I would.
You can't build a proper black society without noose for the nigger filth.

> Then shut your fucking mouth here bitches.

No you.

I believe its a creature from darksouls franchise, I remember fighting them with my blade rather well.

Sage. I DO talk like I do on here in real life. No one gives a FUCK outside of NY and the western seaboard.

>interact with niggers
>eating the shit out of a dead mans ass

Not an easy choice.

go back you fucking naive loser

>>Communism is the future
lel

/thread