Blackpill General

Who here blackpilled

>it is an absolute certainty that whites will be erased
>USA will become Mexico
>Most of Europe will become an Islamic Caliphate
>Parts of eastern Europe that remain white will remain southeast asia tier irrelevant populated by the worst of white people

We've still got a few more decades before it all comes tumbling down

Time to live it up in the prime of my life and fuck as many fat ass latinas and arabs as possible. Needle dick betas can stick to your gooks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&
youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that profession of nihilism will not save degenerates on the day of the rope.

you aren't black pilled, you are a fucking pussy.

get stronger or kill yourself, we don't have time for your fucking depressed faggotry.

muh day of the rope with a LARPing confederate flag

>tfw you realize that the manchild behind this post is a fat neckbeard NEET who faps his micropenis to jap cartoons, and that him and his likewise friends actually believe they will one day hang anyone but themselves

you don't get to kek at people faggot.

get off this board and go become a fucking man.

Keep donating your NEETbux to (((Lauren Southern))) and posting about white nationalism from your mother's basement, you beta filth

Butthurt nigger detected.

Cum at me faggot

great thread. really nice.

[Archives of the KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

All Information is Truth.

>fucking fat ass latinas

Stick to your own kind, gringo.

thanks based satanic spic

>a triggerred spic on a white nationalist board

BLEACHING is as natural to latinas as getting fat after age 25

You bear the name and speak the language of a white European

Time to blackpill your own self and go back to your Mayan roots, Pedro

Before it all crumbles whites should take the entire planet with them and nuke everything

The final blackpill

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI

>come with me
>and you'll see
>a world, of astral projection
>we can a-gitate certain fault lines
>look inside & you'll see
>yellowstone exploding

>More excuses for being a degenerate.

Mestizos are southern European (Spain/Italy) and native American (Tlaxcalan, etc.).

None of those are Anglo or Nordic Germanic, etc.

In other words, stick to your own kind, gringo.

I've learned of Atrazine in the water supply, conveniently all across the west. This causes frogs to go gay, rats, mice. Its all over but the crying, we are fucked.

So being "Blackpilled" mean being resigned, hopeless, and completely abandoning any creative stance to finding solutions in favor of....being dead inside and completely bitterly complacent?

Nah, I'm good.

These are all good things. Western/white """"""culture"""""" has degenerated to the point where it is not worth saving. We spurned the laws of God and now we are being justly punished like the Israelites of the Old Testament.

Good god

Wonder why white men are cutting their dicks off. Makes me think

Bingo.

It was a good run, the best of runs, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

at least the EU is good for something!

It is one of the most widely used herbicides in US[2] and Australian agriculture.[3] It was banned in the European Union in October 2003, when the EU found groundwater levels exceeding the limits set by regulators, and Syngenta could neither show that this could be prevented nor that these levels were safe.[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine

m8 i already live in a place where me and my brother are the only white people in the nearest several miles, its ogre m8, but we are still here, it is up to us to at least leave records of our existence and see this shit through to the end so we are not complete embarassments to our ancestors when its finally our time to go.

y-yess

WE CANT GO OUT LIKE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

>it was already over before we were born

>blackpill

Literally shit.

I take one of these daily.

THIS IS NOW AN UPLIFTING THREAD

POST THE HARDEST SHIT YOU GOT

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8&

youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s&t=4s

fpbp

Both of you post pictures of yourself right now.

Kikes, weak white men, and traitorous and worthless white women are what allowed things to get this bad.

You're relying on the inherently ambiguous nature of the term "white" in order to rationalize a premise for yourself trying to pass as white. You likely aren't, based solely on the probability of your forefathers having interbred with Native Americans. If you deny that
this negates any claim to "whiteness," regardless of it's initial openness, then I don't know what to tell you.