I vowed that I would sooner be consumed by maggots than see the crooked bitch Hillary enter the oval office as...

I vowed that I would sooner be consumed by maggots than see the crooked bitch Hillary enter the oval office as President. Thank God Trump won, but I must admit, his administration is disastrous. I know I will be called a shill, but honestly I just want a semblance of order in my country again. What do you faggots think?

shill

How do we know you aren't the shill you fucking faggot? I wish I was getting paid to shill, I would do that shit in a heartbeat.

No matter what happens it was worth it for these rears alone.

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming carbon to make diamonds! The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum

He is part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded ceti to create his atoms.

shill

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Whats with all the low res nude pics?
Have some fucking class?

>We
>Faggot
Trying so hard to blend in.
>I wish I was getting paid to shill, I would do that shit in a heartbeat
>The "haha! I wish I WAS a shill, amirite guys!?" Deflection attempt
It's so easy to see through your deception, you fucking kike rat.

Here's the webm

>his administration is disastrous.

I simply don't see it. But I am not swayed by biased media.

Doing god's work. Wish there was a real vid tho

Calls his AG beleaguered, own SOS has friend say he thinks he will get fired.

You should be glad the rake hasn't came yet you fucking leaf scum

nice try shareblue, pls stop, you guys are easy to spot

Only a fucking faggot thinks any opinion other than his must be a conspiracy. You sound like a libtard.

ok shareblue

leftypol shill fuck off

they're idiots
I wish I had all the power, I'd fix everything in a week.
cut military budget by 75%
end welfarism
eliminate all taxes
eliminate most regulations

JESUS

Don't you recognize the format by now? The shareblue ilk have a specific pattern to their shillery, and here it is rightly and quickly ousted for being what it is.

SAGE and move on.

katvong

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT

I hope everyone is saging this shill thread. Never post without sage.

NAME ONE THING THAT HAS BEEN DISASTROUS
fucking leftists with their nigger addled brains think they can just state things as facts with no supporting evidence. SAGE

thanks user. Now I'm all depressed because I want to fuck that ass pretty badly =/

Shills are now in the bargaining stage.

I think you should stop taking cheques from Brock before it lands you in prison.

Paid in caviar mfs