A Hudson Valley doll maker is taking a bold step forward with his latest collectible: the world’s first transgender...

A Hudson Valley doll maker is taking a bold step forward with his latest collectible: the world’s first transgender doll.

Ulster County’s Tonner Doll Company, a widely recognized doll design company that has licensed their creations for movies like Harry Potter, Spider-Man 3, and Twilight, first launched the transgender doll at the Local Doll Artist Makes World's First Transgender Doll Toy Fair in Manhattan this February, and the public has, unsurprisingly, not been silent.

hvmag.com/Local-Doll-Artist-Makes-Worlds-First-Transgender-Doll/

off...I want off the ride...

Another thing? Not even the doll is passable that broad shouldered wide waisted freak with permanent five o'clock shadow. Yuck.

>first
pretty sure kids have been mutilating dolls and cutting in gaping wounds between the legs for centuries

I can't wait for the day that the word "transgender" is treated like we treat the word "colored" today for niggers.

i know what you mean I was fond of tranny myself.

How can a doll be transgendered?

Do you mold it like a boy then melt it like a girl?

I wonder if its got a tiny shriveled baby dick and trap pouch like the real "jazz" does from years of HRT.
Also, he needs to give the dollar it's proper jew nose, something like this.

kek

how do you know that's not a futa doll you bigot?

>select all images with: Skirts

I feel like more people from pol are going to buy this than trans kids.

Jazz Jennings has a babydick

HAHAHAHAHAH

I think they should, but I have seen parents doing shit like telling their kid what to say and saying bs like they will raise them gender neutral. That doesn't sound like they are letting the child decide a damn thing. It is like inverted religion.

Why do we like feeling and believing so damn much? Is it really that hard to check? We have internet?

>the world’s first transgender doll.

Bullshit. Young boys have been taking the head off their roastie sisters Ken dolls and putting them on the Barbie dolls body and posing all the dolls in sex posistions for decades. This isn't anywhere near the first transgender doll.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i don't know what a futa is and where you fuck it.

Pic related also happened a lot. I remember my younger roastie cousin throwing huge bitch fits at finding her dolls fucked with.

Pioneers. kek

They were all genderless from a genital perspective. I looked. Maybe a small pinhole between the legs for water to drain back out after some little kid tried to drown it.

>How can a doll be transgendered?