New T'challa movie looks to be a MASSIVE Success!

Look at this Hepcats!

It looks like Audiences were raving and ecstatic over the new Black Panther movie!

essence.com/black-panther-comic-con

T'challa is basically a hero and role model of the ages. A Black created Super Hero, starring a premier A-List Black actor, written by Black writers, directed by a Black director, produced by Black producers.

Audiences were ALL OVER IT! This is a breakthrough movie for Black America, the best thing to happen since the Cosby show! and it is something we can all celebrate in.

Other urls found in this thread:

essence.com/black-panther-comic-con
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurOrcsAreDifferent
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the best thing to happen since the Cosby show!
lul

If you're an adult and you watch comic book movies you need to choke yourself out.

>A Black created Super Hero
Stan Lee and Jack Kirby are black?
PROTIP- (((They))) most certainly are not

You MotherFucker.

Wait, did you actually think that a nigger invented the whole comic?

Why are you posting Fake News in this thread? Everyone knows Stan Lee stole the character like he did most of the characters he allegedly "Created", and I'm positive it was from a Black Creator because no White folks would have ever envisioned Wakanda and a successful Black nation.

>
Movie will be released, won't do as well as the other... more diverse... films in the series.

Blacks will cry 'muh racism'
Tariq Nasheed and Delray will Nigg
Leslie Jones will eat popeyes chicken

We all laugh

It's capeshit. Who gives a shit about diversity? I just want to see explosions while I eat popcorn.

This might not be that bad of an idea.

People, no matter how dumb they are, tend to mimic and follow others that look like them.

Showing blacks movies about hood culture and gangster shit will give them the example that blacks are supposed to be average cunts.

Showing them a righteous negro with good morals and valorous behavior will cause them to tend towards that.

Kinda like how you teach kids.
This could pacify them and have them try to be upstanding rather than glorify their own bullshit.. to the best of their abilities at least.

As soon as Stan Lee dies they can recon history to make them black...Lee and Kirby were Kangz. That's what they will be called Lee and Kirby two very black names

MotherFucker, Pick up your brass!

You Fucking shitbirds, we literally just learned that this year Batman was not created by the dude who everyone be thoughting he did!

You Fucking Yard Birds better get on board, because you know didn't Stan Lee be actually created all that they said he did! He was a thievery of ideas!

>A Black created Super Hero, starring a premier A-List Black actor, written by Black writers, directed by a Black director, produced by Black producers.
Lol. It's going to be a shitshow.

I agree. It will be, but only due to niggers. Blacks will flock to the theaters to see it, and come out with a new found hatred for whitey. I would be willing to bet that somewhere in this film the evil white man will try and ensalve Wakanda, and there will be some random blacks in chains. And then nigger panther will come in and beat whitey up. And niggs will eat it up. It will be packed with SJW political propaganda as well. It will get amazing reviews from all the big companies simply because its black and anti white, and SJWs, liberals, and niggs will vote it as the movie of the year. Kinda like they did with the movie "Get Out", which was a so and so horror movie, but was herladed as a masterpiece by niggers.

And i kid you not when i say that because of that movie, niggers actually think that white people value there melanin enriched (lol) organs and are just going around snatching up niggs.

In the end though, it will be hated by Marvels true fan base. The fan base that put marvel on top and who grew up with the comics. Most comic fans love the black panther character, but they know that marvel will turn it into some SJW anti white circle jerk on screen, and it will be hated. Much like how spider man is now loved by liberals, but cringed at by the true comic fans.

But hey,, niggs are gonna nogg

Won't work man. Thats a nice train of thought, but blacks aren't capable of that. They don't understand things like other people. It's something in there genetics. They don't want to be righteous, or heroic, or even empathetic/sympathetic people. They want to live in the fast lane, live on the edge, have sex as much as possible, get into gun fights, kill random people and commit crime. All while never having to work a day in there lives. This movie will do only one thing, and thats make blacks want to go out and beat up on whitey more. Watch and see.

>says that stan "live forever die never" lee will pass away

>"All with the funding and backing of Jews!"
Haha whoaaaaaaaaa

>Black
>King of advanced (fictional) African nation

WE

>A Black created Super Hero, starring a premier A-List Black actor, written by Black writers, directed by a Black director, produced by Black producers.

Implying the movie amounts to shit without CGI and all the goddamn engineering put into it.

>essence.com/black-panther-comic-con

Lets celebrate that this movie is based around a black ethnostate and we should support blacks leaving to make their own ethnostate. While the whites have the US,

>tfw stan lee literally just did this when inventing BP
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurOrcsAreDifferent
laziest world designer conformed

i only like all jew movies

this

>imagine being at dinner with her
>your jokes actually work
>you let a real zinger go
>she lawlz this hard

my heart pounds when I think of this

Nah. If that's the case there would've been more black cops ala shaft but sadly, there aren't.

how can i boycott if i was never going to watch it in the first place

Oddly enough I don't think that will be the case. It will be an average ass super hero movie with a black cast.

I watched it as part of a test audience. It was good, but not great

lmao